Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by caeron,

    15 months in prison for Boy George for chaining up and beating an escort because he thought he was stealing pictures from his computer. When your own lawyer says you acted like a drug-crazed idiot, you know you're scrapping the bottom of the barrel. All these years and he's still a mess with cocaine. Not that I should much care, but he was an out faggot when I was just coming out, and I looked a bit fey like him. Now I'm a middle aged balding faggot and I still look a bit like him (which is no longer a good thing).

  2. Started by caeron,

    I'm mostly fully invested, so I ride it up and down, but I put more into the market in november, and I'm probably going to do more in february. I've been buying oil and gas pipeline companies. Beat to shit with good yields - though I didn't do a great job of picking the bottom. What are you doing?

    • 0 replies
    • 808 views
  3. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    This guy really went to extremes to make a point. He seems a bit unbalanced. LISBON (Reuters) – A Portuguese businessman said he cut off one of his fingers in court with a butcher's knife in an "act of despair" after a judge refused his offer to settle a 170,000 euro debt and said part of his farm must be sold. "My intention was to tear up all the case papers and splatter them with blood so I could prevent the expropriation order for my land," Orico Silva was quoted as saying in local media after his drastic action in the court house. Silva, who owns a 20 hectare (50 acre) farm in the central town of Figueira da Foz, was being sued by a company for holding …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    This is absolutely hilarious. I knew there must be at least one thing I will miss after he leaves. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/16/l...l_n_158705.html Well worth a listen.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    From Huffington Post. UPS Delivers 30-Pound Marijuana Brick To Wrong Address January 15, 2009 03:56 PM EST | AP DENTON, Texas — A man in Denton, Texas who was expecting a shipment of tools instead received a 30-pound brick of marijuana that police say is worth more than $10,000. Officer Ryan Grelle says the man opened the box Monday night, realized it contained drugs and contacted police. The package from the Pharr area was handled by UPS in McAllen on Jan. 6. and apparently was intended for a Dallas address. The Denton Record-Chronicle reports no such address exists in Dallas, so the package wound up 40 miles to the northwest at the similar…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  6. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    Remember, that for Pattaya, there is a 12 hour time difference. Inauguration Schedule Saturday, Jan. 17, 2009 Whistle-Stop Train Tour Stop 1: Event in Philadelphia, 10:05AM; Tickets required Stop 2: Public event in Wilmington, Del., 1PM Stop 3: Public event at the War Memorial Plaza in Baltimore, 4:15PM More: Saturday morning, President-elect Barack Obama and his family will hold an event in Philadelphia before boarding a train for Wilmington, Del., where they will be joined by Vice President-elect Joe Biden and his family. Together, the families will travel to Baltimore and hold another event, before finally arriving in Washington, D.C. for the Inaugural…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    snopes.com http vs. https Claim: Article explains the difference between http and https protocols. TRUE Example: [Collected via e-mail, January 2009] The main difference between http:// and https:// FIRST, MANY PEOPLE ARE UNAWARE OF **The main difference between http:// and https:// is It's all about keeping you secure** HTTP stands for HyperText Transport Protocol, Which is just a fancy way of saying it's a protocol (a language, in a manner of speaking) for information to be passed back and forth between web servers and clients. The important thing is the letter S which makes the difference between HTTP and HTTPS. …

  8. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    From the Huffington Post. exico On Path To Becoming Bigger Security Threat Than Iraq RSS stumble digg reddit del.ico.us news trust mixx.com Share this on Facebook TRACI CARL | January 18, 2009 11:15 AM EST | AP Compare other versions » Compare and versions Read More: Barack Obama, Drug Wars Mexico, Instability Mexico, Mexico, Mexico Drug Wars, Mexico Kidnappings, Mexico Security Threat, Mexico Us Relations, Mexico Violence, Obama Mexico, World News Show your support. Buzz this article up. Buzz up! Show your support. Digg this article. Mexican soldiers stand on guard at a house where marijuana plants being grown were found in Tijuana, Mex…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KogebxJkHig&e

  10. Started by caeron,

    Friday I get an offer in the mail from United Visa. Write myself a check on the card for up to $25K for 0% interest until october. Or, if I'd prefer, 5% until January of 2011. Now I know my credit great. I make a lot and borrow little. I recognize that if I fail to pay my bill on time all this would start bearing interest and screw me, but are there really enough people who will fuck themselves on this deal to make it a moneymaker for the bank? Is money that cheap these days? I sure hope they aren't offering it to every poor schmoo. I think I"m going to take them up on the offer, take the interest, and give the principle back to them in october.

    • 0 replies
    • 751 views
  11. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    This appeal was received from a good friend in the states. Please see if you have it in your heart to help. Dear Fellow Constituent: The George W Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages and accepting donations. The Library will include: The Hurricane Katrina Room , which is still under construction. The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember anything. The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to show up. The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in. The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out. The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no o…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Started by AdamSmith,

    RIP, but what a career built on horseshit. MOMA trustees bought 'Christina's World' because they thought it a masterpiece of Surrealism. Only later did they discover that it was because the artist had zero draftsmanship. American painter Andrew Wyeth dies at 91 http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090116/ap_on_...it_andrew_wyeth P.S. Truncated title of this post is because I inadvertently posted too soon, and this forum software allows no editing of thread titles.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    The Euro is now ten years old. The relatively new currency is, perhaps on par or better, than the US dollar as a world currency. Do you think Great Britian, Denmark and others, that are not participating, are having second thoughts? The Swiss franc is still strong, but the British currency is sure taking a pounding.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. They have apologized for their error.Buy.com says the price $299 is actually the correct price for the item,a Vizio 26 in. Hdtv-recertified,but they left out the recertified bit in the original listing. They are offering a $50 credit if I keep the item as an apology-or a full refund if I return it. Sooooo would you buy a recertified Vizio 26 in. HDTV for $249?Should I return it? I am actually thinking about contacting them to see if we could sweeten the deal by adding a 2 year warranty

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    Ann the Man got her ass handed to her the other day on the View. Even Elisabeth seemed displeased with everyone's favorite right wing tranny. See for yourself:Ann Cuntler on the View

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    HAH-I knew that would get you cheap SOB's attention! I am always on the hunt for good free porn sites. Hunkhunters used to have some good ones show up daily-not so much anymore. Porntube is full of pay sites masquerading as free sites.Porntube also has a very high Ick factor and too many headless"look at me jacking off for the first time on the web"listings. Gay torrents(Thanks SA)is waaaaaayyyyy to complicated for me. What I am looking for is a site with lots of regularly updated pix and vid's for free-no membership required.Preferably one with vid's that play long enough to get the job done. Any suggestions?TIA

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    From the Bangkok Post, the US court of appeals for the 5th circuit in New Orleans has upheld the 19 felony convictions of former Enron Corp president and chief executive Jeffrey Skilling, that stemmed from his role in the collapse of the energy trading company, Enron Corporation. Skilling and former chairman Ken Lay were convicted in May of 2006 on conspiracy and fraud charges. Ken Lay is serving a 24 year term at a minimum security prison in Colorado. Skilling must be re-sentenced, but that is largely a technicality. Prior to Enron’s bankruptcy in December of 2001, the corporation was the seventh largest corporation in the US.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.9k views
  18. Started by AdamSmith,

    George O'Dowd has my sympathy for the morass his life seems to have descended into. But a bright spot in his recent travails is the simple respect accorded his 'rent boy' by the British justice system, with no quibbling that the escort's chosen profession makes him less worthy of his rights than anyone else. Boy George: A hero destroyed by drug 'degradation' An unrecognisable Boy George was yesterday jailed for 15 months for imprisoning a rent boy. The grim, beat-up, overweight old man dressed in black leather, with shaven, tattooed skull, who is beginning a prison sentence for a false imprisonment, could hardly have looked less like the 1980s superstar he used to be. …

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am in the UP of Michigan and the temp is below zero. I walk outside and the hairs in my nose freeze. I had just had a wonderful facial where the lady in Phuket trimmed my nose hairs so I didn't think I had any to freeze but I guess I was wrong. What a miserable existence if one were to live here. Luckily, I am here for a week only and then off to NYC for a week before visiting my family in the wonderful Bible Belt after the inauguration. Can't wait to hear what the locals down there have to say. LOL Then, Brazil calls me and I'll be back in the tropical weather and able to walk out without a coat that weights 20 pounds to keep me warm.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  20. Started by AdamSmith,

    Dilbert could not have said it better... Yahoo co-founder Yang stepping down as CEO Search is on for successor; company’s stock has fallen in 17-month tenure SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo Inc. co-founder Jerry Yang is stepping down as chief executive, ending a rocky reign marked by his refusal to sell the Internet company to Microsoft Corp. for $47.5 billion — more than triple Yahoo's current market value. The change in command announced Monday won't be completed until Yahoo finds his replacement. The Sunnyvale-based company said it is interviewing candidates inside and outside Yahoo in a search led by its chairman, Roy Bostock, and the executive recruitment firm Heidrick…

  21. Guest 21malebttmndallas
    Started by Guest 21malebttmndallas,

    Hey Men I am CHRISTOPHER LANCE FROM DALLAS AND AM A ESCORT AS WELL AS HOTT BTTM. I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE SUCKING COCK AND MAKING MEN HAPPY, IT MAKES ME HAPPY MAKING SOMEONE ELSE HAPPY"PEOPLE PLEASER'.. IM IN OAKLAWN IN DALLAS JUST MOVED HERE AND I LIVE ALONE AND READY TO FUCK WHEN YOU ARE, I LOVE IT! FOR SERVICE CALL ME AT 214-560-7515 ON MY CELL,,HIGH AVAILABILITY!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  22. Started by BigK,

    I loved Eastwood in this movie he directed. It's a weird movie though. I couldn't really get into the scenes where Clint was talking to himself. But overall a really good movie that doesn't use the usual Hollywood ending.

    • 0 replies
    • 864 views
  23. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    Traffic is bad enough in Thailand most of the year (at least in Pattaya and Bangkok), but it is even worse around a holiday. Here is a clip in the paper about the road deaths around New Years. The seven "dangerous New Year holidays" saw 367 people killed in 3,824 road accidents nationwide, the Road Safety Centre announced Tuesday. Interior Minister Chaovarat Chanweerakul, deputy director of the centre, said 4,107 people were injured in the road accidents during the seven-day period from December 30 to January 5. On Monday, 275 road accidents occurred, killing 32 people and injuring 297 others. -- The Nation 2009-01-06

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  24. Started by Gaybutton,

    LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Actor Ricardo Montalban, star of the hit TV series "Fantasy Island," died Wednesday in Los Angeles, a family spokesman said. Montalban, 88, was in deteriorating health over the past several days but "died peacefully" at 6:30 a.m. at his home, son-in-law Gilbert Smith said. He understood "it was his time," Smith said. The cause of death was not given. Montalban rose to prominence as one of the most visible Hispanic actors in post-war Hollywood in the 1950s and 1960s. But his star grew as he took on television roles as the mysterious host Mr. Roarke on the hit drama "Fantasy Island" and as Captain Kirk's arch nemesis Kha…

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  25. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    From the Huffington Post. Obama's Citizen's Briefing Book Changes the Flow Of Information January 15, 2009 10:35 AM Earlier this week, the Obama transition team launched a "Citizen's Briefing Book" on their Change.gov website. The venture aimed to create a virtual white paper, authored by engaged citizens, to pitch ideas to the incoming administration. Topics that were voted the most popular would make there way to Obama's desk. As lines of Oval Office communication go, the concept is certainly novel. There are, usually, very few avenues by which individuals can directly engage the president. The Obama team is seeking to not only open up that the…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.