The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Read on the Internet that he is not out yet. I thought it was obvious. But, I guess not. Anyone know the scoop? AfterElton says he refuses to discuss it.
-
- 0 replies
- 764 views
- 1 follower
-
-
This Commentary in today's Bangkok Post has some disturbing facts. "Four decades after the Green Revolution which introduced heavy use of farm chemicals to increase productivity, it has become recognised worldwide how dangerous these chemicals are to our health. Apart form killing the soil and contaminating the waterways as well as underground water, toxic residues permanently stay in the natural environment, causing great damage throughout the food chain. . . . Thailand is among the heaviest users of toxic farm chemicals in S E Asia, And probably the most reckless. Research shows that about 70% of chemical pesticides used in Thailand are not allowed …
-
Frankly, I thought he was on target, though long-winded, especially for the first few questions. Unlike his predecessor, he was definitely articulate and engaged with his press corp audience. Although O'Reilly tried to mock him, even Dick Morris gave him high marks for getting his message out, and winning over the voters. If that was not enough, David Gergen also sang Obama's praise, at least for delivery. As to whether or not the stimulus will work, the jury is out on that one.
-
Again, pointers and suggestions are always welcome! Oz Sell Your Ass With Class – Be The Best Escort You Can Be! Are you a bottom the boys boast about, a terrific top, or voraciously versatile? Or, maybe you are new to the escort scene and are not quite happy with the comments you are getting on Male Escort Review? Either way, you always want to give it your all when you are at a client's beck and call. At Male Escort Review, we took the time to write about how clients should act when they meet a new escort. Then the clients spoke and said: “Hey Awesome Oz – this is all well and good, but shouldn't the escorts get a schooling as well?â€� Why yes, my prett…
-
- 16 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
It's all over the Net, of course, about B & J's new flavors. Here's just a few. Anyone care to add any more? Iraqi Road ImPeachMint WireTapioca Nut'n Accomplished Anchovy Fuckup Surprise Housing Bubble Burst Neandertholitan Heckuva Job Brownie Flunky Monkey Go Fudge Yourself Abu Grape Gitmocha Is Our Chocolate Learning? My personal fave: No Chocolate Left Behind
-
Right now I am listening to the radio online. I can't listen to regular radio because there are a few huge communication tours kitty corner from my apt and it just mucks up listening to traditional radio. The site that I am listening to right now and am thinking is the cats meow is www.pandora.com You just type in an artist (with today's selection I use that loosely) or song and it'll play from that group plus similar sounding *cough* artists. Right now I typed in Billie Holiday, listened to a bit of her and some Ella Fitzgerald, Dinah Washington , Louie and Sarah Vaughan. What a lovely evening at home, staying warm and listening to some great tunes from some never to be …
-
A Long Time Cumming – The Male Escort Review Guide To Weekend And Week-Long Escort Experiences Hello again my pretty pansies, hunky homos and turgid tops and bodacious bottoms! Over the past few weeks I've been giving you the straight dope, inside skinny and deep background on anything and everything involving male escorts. It's just one of the many ways I give all my boys a tip to thank them for their attention to the site. When last we spoke I was writing about how a client can give a man sinfully sensual sexperience. And then the readers of Male Escort Review spoke and said, “Hey Oz, that's all well and good, but why the fuck didn't you talk about long term esco…
-
- 0 replies
- 714 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm taking my first Virgin America flight next month. Everything I've read about them has been positive. I was wondering if anyone here on the board has flown them and if it was a good flight? Hugs, Greg
-
- 0 replies
- 857 views
-
-
I have several fetishes/kinks that I sometimes get to induldge.Nothing that your average working fella has not heard several times before. However-we were discussing "strange"requests(not passing judgement here) at brunch yesterday and I was amazed at some of the things the boys told me about. 1)Furries!Apperently there is a whole cult of folks who like to dress up as animals and fool around.Enough folks enjoy this that there are furry parties and meetings as well as a website furry.wikia.com two of the boys had regulars who liked to play this way and pay really good money as well as picking up the rental fees for the costumes. 2)Mr. Balloon/Clown man. This fella like …
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am going to be in Rio soon and one of my favorite weekend activities is the Hippie Fair in Ipanema. The Hippie Fair is a mix of handmade items, new stuff, art, and food. It is a great way to spend the day. When I was in NYC, they used to have the antiques fair on the weekend with tons of googies. I loved going to it. When I am in Bangkok, JJ Market is a must on weekends. It has so much cheap stuff and tons of knock offs. But, it has its fair share of art that I find from time to time. Do you like these kinds of street fairs?
-
- 11 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Who's seen it? What did you think? Was it worth it? Thinking of heading to sin city to commit some sin and catch her show and lose the farm Hugs, Greg
-
When she appeared at the National Press Club today: "I've been asked to run for President. I said no. I think there have been enough boobs in the White House."
-
- 2 replies
- 909 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Well, I have come to the conclusion that they are in Rio for the month of February. I have been here many times for Carnival and every time I get taken aback by the bounty of bodacious buns and bods. I went to Ipanema beach today to the gay area and there were so many hotties that I didn't know if I should stand and salute or sit and savor. Hot bodies, sexy tight bathing suits that leave NOTHING to the imagination, six packs, tans, and more of all the same. I had a boy I met at the sauna approach me and hang out a bit. He was a blond surfer twink who does not have the 6 pack but does have a sexy smile. He and I chatted and if I had been able to speak the language, …
-
- 13 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
There's a really offbeat little show of Guercino pieces at the Italian Cultural Institute, Park & 68th. It's worth the bus trip. So little of his stuff gets around. And there's no entrance fee! At the Frick, two minutes' walk away, there's a new show of five important pieces from the Norton Simon collection. In this case there's a fee, but it's cheaper than flying to CA. That area is more pisselegant than the law allows, but the side streets are interesting for some really arresting architecture.
-
- 1 reply
- 832 views
-
-
LONDON (Reuters) – A milkman who admitted he delivered cannabis as well as pints to elderly customers to ease their aches and pains, was spared jail Friday. Robert Holding, 72, from Burnley, told police he supplied the drug to 17 customers after detectives raided his home and found nearly 6oz (167g) of cannabis in an egg crate in the van he used for deliveries. "He said he sold the cannabis to existing customers because they were old and had aches and pains," said prosecutor Sarah Statham. Full Story at http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090206/od_nm/us_milkman_odd
-
IMO-THE HOTTEST PARTY OF THE YEAR! http://www.dirtysecretparty.com/ There will NOT be a husltlaball Las Vegas this year-this is a much smaller party and the tickets will sell out very fast. This was so much fun last year-and this year promises to be better. Early days I know-but many of you come from out of town so I thought I would post this now. I will keep y'all updated as we grow closer. NOTE-This year the CES is on a weekend(in the past it has been a midweek event)and room rates are a little crazy for this weekend Rates are staring to come down as folks/companies are bailing on CES because of the economy. My advice-book something now that is fully cancelable …
-
By way of preface, and for whatever it may explain, I don't recognize much of myself in the recently formulated rules for what it takes to be a good reviewer and a good client. I lusted after a certain escort for a long time based on his pics and a long string of reviews that I knew were good, though as usual I didn't read them. Due to circumstances and contrary to my habit of keeping things brief, I contacted him far in advance of when we ended up getting together. We had a long (for me) exchange of e-mails and phone calls, during which I grew to like him as a person. The day came and we met. Face-to-face, he was all charm and personality. Physically, he was what I…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Now, I know this isn't the type of "escort" we usually talk about, but how could I resist a news story that has the words "gay porn stars" and "escort" in the headline. http://gay.fleshbot.com/5149199/leave-it-t...tars-in-trouble
-
- 2 replies
- 821 views
-
-
I had wanted to know how some of you would handle visiting an escort at a hotel that happens to be in a shady side of town, but may look somewhat descent. Rarely I'll get a room to host in, and there was a time I went out of town to a hotel I had seen on expedia or someplace and the overall hotel looked fine from the pictures. Even when I got into the room it was descent, everything remodelled and although it was missing a couple things (fridge, WiFi in the room) it was comfortable. Just something to get through an incall I had the next morning... Well apparently the hotel was in a bad area of town and although I didnt have any problems there were some suspicious guest …
-
- 14 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
The gay rights groups in California have created a map, including the home addresses and employers of people who gave money to defeat gay marriage. The idea being that you might want to write some of these people a letter and tell them how you feel. http://www.eightmaps.com/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
OZ and TY have provided an exceptional community here, and for the most part people interact respectfully. It would be a true shame to see those who have returned or newly joined jump to the MC that has long since jumped the shark. Continue to support the site that has continued to support us in their efforts to post valid reviews, keep interesting conversation within the forums and actually interact with us in a civl manner. How refreshing
-
I was sad that I couldn't make it to Palm Springs this weekend. We've had so much cold and brutal weather here in chicago that a romp in the sunny desert would have been great. Well my sub-zero degree bicycle rides and shoveling of snowed in sidewalks has been rewarded with a thaw. It is 60 degrees and sunny according to my backyard thermometer. Which in Chicago during February surely feels warmer than 56 and raining (according to the Nat. Weather Svc.) in Palm Springs! And what could be better than finally being able to open my compost bin after it's been frozen shut for a month and a half? Still I imagine the hoovillians gathered in Palm Springs will find some way t…
-
Tyger here! (Tygerscent from Portland). Just back from LA where I was hanging 21 of my photographic Erotic images for an Exhibit that opens in LA at Rick Castro's, Antebellum Gallery, Feb. 28th. The show runs for 6 weeks and features 21 of my autobiographical Erotic Art images, (two in the front window), plus five of reknown photographer, Greg Day's photo images of me as well as other interesting male figures. It's a group show and several other artists will also be displaying their work! Here is the info! Come check it out! (I'll also be doing a Native American Renewal Performance Arts show, (naked as usual of course~), there as well on March 20th during the equinox!) …
-
When I was a boy, if I ate meat on Friday, I was certain to go to hell. That is, unless my local priest forgave my sin at confession. Nowadays eating meat on Friday carries no eternal damnation, although heart risks must still be considered. I've always felt sorry for those who chewed before the rule changed. I also thought that if I made communion of the first five Fridays of the month, I would be guaranteed a priest at my death. With the new priest shortage, I wondered if that was still true, so I googled it. Here's what I found- I was wrong! Nine First Fridays Devotion to the Sacred Heart From the writings of St. Margaret Mary: "On Friday during Holy Communion, He …
-
- 0 replies
- 801 views
-
-
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009 when... 1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave. 2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years. 3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three. 4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you. 5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses 6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries. 7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen 8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the fir…