The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
How was everyones Valentine's? Did anyone do anything fun or exciting for it? Treat yourself to a few hours with a special someone? I spent the evening watching movies and relaxing with my pseduo boyfriend/lover/ boy toy whatever you want to call him. We have alot of fun together. We cooked together and just had a generally nice night. He left pretty early this morning though as he had to work today.
-
- 1 reply
- 800 views
-
-
Don't miss this in the Latin American Forum.
-
- 0 replies
- 839 views
-
-
Tough times for some. Economy is everything, but no reason to give up on quality. I don't know if every Ikea store has a restaurant. The one I patronize occasionally has the best food bargains I know of. All their stuff is scrumptious. The 99-cent breakfast is especially noteworthy. I find the potatoes to be the stars of the breakfast plate, but that may be only because of my potato addiction. The store in Paramus serves breakfast 9:30 - 11 AM. Lunch/dinner go essentially until closing time. Swedish meatballs to salivate over. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/store/paramus/restaurant Their grocery section is also a great source of imported Swedish specialties pric…
-
- 10 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Here is a clip I saw on the internet. The loose translation is as follows: In Thailand, a couple, 21 and 24 years old, from Uriceham Sweden, were sentenced on Tuesday to 1 year three months in prison. They were convicted of stealing two T-shirts in a store in Patong Beach. They were arrested in November and have since been sitting in remand prison together with hundreds of other criminals. This is according to the Swedish foreign ministry staff from the Swedish consulate in Phuket that have visited the couple. At first the couple were sentenced to 2 year and 6 months, but the sentence was reduced because the couple confessed to the crime and gave up the ri…
-
RICHMOND, Va. – In a sign of how vilified smoking has become, lawmakers in Virginia — where the world's largest cigarette factory churns out Marlboros — passed curbs on smoking in restaurants. Monday's 59-39 vote in the House of Delegates approved a watered-down bill that allows smoking only in private clubs, outdoor cafes, designated smoking rooms and establishments that are off-limits to minors. And the proposed penalties are hardly draconian: a maximum civil fine of $25 for smokers or restaurateurs who defy the law. The bill already exempted private clubs and outdoor patios. On Monday, it was further diluted by Republican amendments that would allow smok…
-
Pa. Judges Admit Jailing Kids For Cash Plead Guilty To Fraud For Taking $2.6M In Kickbacks To Send Teens To Private Detention Centers (CBS/ AP) Two Pennsylvania judges charged with taking millions of dollars in kickbacks to send youth offenders to privately run detention centers pleaded guilty to fraud Thursday in one of the most stunning cases of judicial corruption on record. Prosecutors allege Luzerne County Judges Mark Ciavarella and Michael Conahan took $2.6 million in payoffs to put juvenile offenders in lockups run by PA Child Care LLC and a sister company, possibly tainting the convictions of thousands of juvenile offenders. The judges pleaded …
-
Yes. My favorite show. One of my favorite countries. Favorite quote from first episode: Tyson: I'll get a tierra, a man tierra.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Not Just For Balloons Anymore – The Male Escort Review Guide To Beautiful Blowjobs Let's talk about cock, baby. You know – a long, hard, pulsating penis. The kind that sticks straight up in the air and makes your mouth water. Let's talk about being on your knees in front of a big strong man, unzipping his jeans and smelling his manly musk, while you unleash his delicious dick. There you are. It's right in front of your face. You can feel the heat coming off of it. It's hard because it wants you. It wants to feel your warm, wet mouth envelop it. It yearns. It hungers. Your heart starts to beat faster. It wants to be worshiped until it sprays its heavy cream all …
-
- 10 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Brought to you by the same folks that brought you Jerry Springer The Opera-which two of my friends saw in London and said was fantastic! http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/feb/1...smith-the-opera
-
Hey guys, Since the other site is still not working, can anyone share some fun/exciting stories at the gathering in Palm Springs last weekend? Did a lot of people attended this year? I read that there were around 9 escorts, who were they? Did you guys have a measure up competition on who has the biggest dick? I wonder who won. The pool party must be a blast. It's exciting to hear your fun stories . . .
-
- 53 replies
- 8.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/13/us/13jud...tml?_r=1&em Here is an unbelievable case about a couple of judges who cut a deal with a private company to run juvenile detention in their area... then proceeded to ship out tons of innocent kids to up the money that these companies got in exchange for kickbacks. This story seems like something out of some southern chain gang horror movie.
-
For those thinking of taking the bf somewhere special tomorrow, CNN has today posted 14 romantic destinations for you to consider. They are in order - Iguazu Falls, Brazil - Argentina Bali, Indonesia Venice, Italy Bora Bora, French Indonesia Swiss Alps New York City Santorini Greece Huanglong Cave, China Dalmatia, Croatia Jaipur, India St. Lucia, Caribbean Niagara Falls, USA - Canada Ring of Kerry, Ireland Paris, France Given the weather at this time of year, I fail to understand how Santorini makes the list. And with visa problems negating most of the others, I guess you'll just have to whisk the bf off to Bali. Pity you won't qualif…
-
-
THESE ARE ENTRIES TO A WASHINGTON POST COMPETITION ASKING FOR A TWO-LINE RHYME WITH THE MOST ROMANTIC FIRST LINE, AND THE LEAST ROMANTIC SECOND LINE: 1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife: Marrying you has screwed up my life. 2. My love, you take my breath away. What have you stepped in to smell this way? 3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot; This describes everything you are not. 4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss, But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed. 5. I thought that I could love no other -- that is until I met your brother. 6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
And now for something completely pointless... http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/13/florence-hen...he-brady-bulge/ ...but then she has never shied from the nether regions... SNL, Season 25, Episode 20 Leon Phelps: I'm Leon Phelps, and welcome to "The Ladies' Man", the loveline with all the right responses to your romantic queries. How y'all doin'? That is good. I'm doin' fine, I got my bottle of Couversier right here. Hey, you know what? I am in a very relaxed mood, for, you, see soon the moist days of summer will be upon us. And you know what that means, don't you? It means that I, Leon Phelps, will be needing to choose a new summertime skank. Now, I have narrowed my choic…
-
- 0 replies
- 841 views
-
-
I have been known to put pen to paper and write a complaint letter to an airline or a hotel on occasion These are just outstanding! First is a letter to Richard Branson of Virgin Airlines-please imagine either John Cleese or Michael Caine Reading it outl oud for the full effect. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelne...int-letter.html And this is an older letter to a Double tree hotel GM"yours is a very bad hotel" http://www.slideshare.net/whatidiscover/yo...bad-hotel-97480 Or this letter to Continental airlines. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental...e-drawings.html These folks are to be comended for taking the time needed to launch succesful Viral ca…
-
- 0 replies
- 902 views
-
-
A flashy handbag or Armani suit can signal a person's wealth, but so can their body language, according to a new study. People of higher socioeconomic status are more rude when conversing with others. Psychologists Michael Kraus and Dacher Keltner of the University of California, Berkeley, videotaped pairs of undergraduate students who were strangers to one another, during one-on-one interviews. In total, 100 undergraduate students participated. The researchers then looked for certain gestures that indicate level of interest in the other person during one-minute slices of each conversation. They found that students whose parents were from higher socioeco…
-
This is NOT going to end well for this young man. http://www.jsonline.com/news/waukesha/39124037.html One has to wonder why the parents did not see something amiss and get the kid some help.
-
- 19 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey Guys; Just found out that I have been nominated (for the second time) for "Best Fetish Escort" on Rentboy!...& wanted to say "thank you " to all who have voted for me so far. Before I start writing my acceptance speech...LOL....The actual voting starts on Fri (or so I was told in an Email this afternoon)... GREAT way to start my day!!! See you in Vegas or LA.... All the best; Ace 702-513-0923 rentmen.com/ace http://www.rentboy.com/ACEROCKSTARFANT http://www.daddysreviews.com/review.php?who=ace_vegas http://www.maleescortreview.com/index.php?...rt_id=106100760 http://www.rentboyreviews.com/escortOvervi...?escortID=10043
-
This is really awfull is so many ways. Folks in Appelachia are using Mountian dew as a non prescription cure all for themselves and their youngsters. http://consumerist.com/5152318/mountain-de...palachins-teeth
-
Today, the Obama administration announced the appointment Seattle Police Chief Gil Kerlikowske to be the nations new Drug Czar. http://www.kirotv.com/news/18684500/detail.html I have had the pressure of working with Gil since his appointment in 2000. NOT IN AN OFFICIAL CAPACITY. I have some mixed feelings about this appointment: 1. Seattle is losing a good police chief 2. The Mayor of Seattle will probably appoint the wrong Assistant Chief to take his place. 3. Gil fought against a simple Seattle City Law that was supported by 70% of the population that put Marijuana at the lowest level of enforcement. 4. He is on of the strongest advocates of gun …
-
- 7 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
That's what the headline says. Apparently, if the economy goes down the drain altogether we have nothing to lose but our few ragged inhibitions. http://www.observer.com/2009/o2/gays-love-depression
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
In the past year I have been to Barcelona, Prague, Montreal, Ft. Lauderdale and Brazil(Rio, Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre). Trying to rate them from my favorite to least favorite( I liked them all but have to put them in some ranking) based on Quality and Quantity of guys available, Cost, the metro area they are in and type of facilities that the guys worked in. Taking into account my bias towards Brazil although I am giving one Brazilian city last place... IMHO, and I know this will differ with each of us, it would be the following order: 1) Rio 2) Porto Alegre 3) Barcelona 4) Prague 5) Montreal 6) Ft. Lauderdale 7) Sao Paulo Rio wins hands down for the Number of guys…
-
- 15 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Some escorts advertise S&M, but what if you're not into leather and whips etc, and just want to experience some time with a guy who knows karate, jiu jitsu, kickboxing, mma or whatever?
-
I had a sexy Brazilian boy with me last night and he had a very nice cock and for me it was just perfect. It was not too long and not to small. It was a nice 7 inches and thick. It was uncut which I really like if I am a bottom. I like cut much more if I am sucking it. But, for me, bigger than him would have been just too much. I was quite content with what I had in my bed.
-
- 18 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-