Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

ichigo last won the day on February 1

ichigo had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

1,795 profile views

ichigo's Achievements

1. Senso, Prince and VCK come to mind. There are probably more I've missed..
  2. Glad to hear you are back on the ground! Looking forward to living vicariously through you..
  3. Glad you had a good time. Bangkok is my favourite ❤️
  4. I will very gladly take any and every tattooed guy that y'all are not fond of! (tattoo lover here hehe)
  5. Tarntawan is a decent hotel, I've stayed a few times. Guest friendly but your guest will need to leave his ID with the doorman/reception.
  6. Hi all. I'm going to be in Thailand for New Year's and would like to watch some really good fireworks, ideally from my hotel balcony. My first preference would be to watch the fireworks that take place at IconSiam, however all the hotels in the immediate vicinity around the river are unsurprisingly charging an insane amount for that night. Do you happen to know of any decently priced hotels in the area that have a decent view? Alternatively, other places in Bangkok or even the rest of Thailand that have good fireworks shows? I would prefer not to be out and about in the crowds, so a view from a hotel is a must! Thank you 😊
  7. Yes, you can check the menu on google maps https://maps.app.goo.gl/n29Udt4eyfACM5ts7
  8. This is great information @bkkmfj2648. To further add to the above, the only place in Vietnam I've been to is Phu Quoc, and similar to Da Nang, the massage boys will make themselves known on the apps (I used Grindr), whether they are from a shop or freelance (although there is not a lot of choice there, and the grid even reaches to nearby Cambodia). One guy that approached me sent me a price list, from memory I think it was 300k VND if I came to his shop, or he said he could come to me and I can pay what I like. He ended up coming to my hotel and we had quite a good time. When I converted 300k VND to my home currency, it was incredibly cheap so I just gave him double.
  9. You win some, you lose some. Not every experience will be perfect, but don't let it put you off. Communication is key though, use Google translate or whatever if there is a language barrier in the bar to see if said boy comfortable with your expectations. Some won't be, but many will be.
  10. Wow he looks lovely! Wouldn't mind getting to know him better!
  11. I was also wondering about these alternative locations. I guess they have an arrangement with the hotels for short time rooms. Which would be super handy not having to travel all the way to Bearing. It's a bit of a trek!
  12. This is good to know!! Will have to try on my next trip.
  13. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it is illegal to rent condos for periods under 30 days? Not sure about other types of dwellings. And also not too sure how much it is enforced.
  14. If you are after ladyboys, go on Grindr in Pattaya. I remember there were more ladyboys than boys. In Bangkok you may have to go to the straight areas (Soi Cowboy/Nana Plaza) as I think there are ladyboy bars there, but I'm not too familiar with that scene. Although in Silom, the bar that is next to Screwboys (Pink Panther maybe?), as I was walking past I had one girl approach me but I said 'I like dick' to which she replied 'I have dick' to which I really had no comeback! Otherwise, the usual boy bars are all mentioned here in this forum a lot if you peruse a little.