Guest johnjohn

want to visit Thailand , need someone to travel with

When all the planet's align...alas. It can be rather difficult to reconcile all the positive attributes of person wrt knowledge, temperament, or sexuality etc in a prospective guide. Some punters have been lucky going by their trip reports.

I'd like to hire someone for when I go. But I'd want the sex also. Is there a site I can get one?

you will hire guide to show you  around. He will show you places where you can hire your consolation as well.

Or you want to have sex with guide?  I doubt there's such a site with both offers in the same breath  as we are talking different attributes. Knowledgeable and fun to be with in ordinary sense guide may not taste, sexy boy you are lusting for may have problem navigate Suriwong from Silom .

slowly but surely those hi-tech gizmos are replacing joy of travelling with convenience of getting from A to B most sterile way possible. Not saying that is wrong , just not the same

Those high tech gizmos also allow us to hire a bicycle and cycle off into the countryside for several hours with no risk of getting lost.

That can be in places where there is no realistic chance of getting a map and where even road signs can be difficult to read.

This is a very big step forward.  

Perhaps not in Bangkok, however if you're in somewhere like Battambang, it's a great way to spend a few hours.

Those high tech gizmos also allow us to hire a bicycle and cycle off into the countryside for several hours with no risk of getting lost.

That was my whole point, whole pleasure of travelling is that traveller finds himself in completely unknown place not knowing what to expect.

That's the thrill we all felt probably when we found soi Twilight and enter it for first time.

If everything is planned, surveyed,  booked and prepaid traveller becomes tourist of 'If it's Tuesday it must be Belgium" variety. 

Guest johnjohn

thanks for info guys, keep it coming, Dalewood I am  54yo get around pretty good

Iam looking for Site seeing, but mostly the gay experience, love Asian guys and  good massage and play

It would still help if you tell us what kind of guys you like. Fem, Slim, Muscle etc.

What would be a comfortable budget per day for Hotel.  How many days will you have in Thailand.

More information you give us the more likely we can advise what location might be best for you or how to split your time.

It would still help if you tell us what kind of guys you like. Fem, Slim, Muscle etc.

It doesn't always help to know what kind of guy you're looking for, for instance I am looking for a Fem, (straight acting in public) Slim, Handsome guy with a smooth hairless body and a 9 inch appendage who thinks that fat old farangs me like are a real turn on, I have failed continuously to find him for the last 25 years. :)

John,

I would just play Joe Tourist and take some bus tours around Bangkok, preferably on the weekend due to traffic. Consider going to Chang Mai if you find some personable lad to accompany you. Otherwise go to Pattaya. I would stay in Jomtien over Boyztown/Sunee but some would disagree.  Do more exploring on your next trip. I suspect you will be back.... :p

Guest anonone

It doesn't always help to know what kind of guy you're looking for, for instance I am looking for a Fem, (straight acting in public) Slim, Handsome guy with a smooth hairless body and a 9 inch appendage who thinks that fat old farangs me like are a real turn on, I have failed continuously to find him for the last 25 years. :)

Hmmm...maybe I found the only one.  :p

LOL

Guest johnjohn

Hi guy, thanks for all the info. I have a couple of you send me emails here, can you resend them please?

I opened and was going to respond, but I was unaware I was suppose to save opened mail and  I lost them.