Guest aj1996

18, new to bkk

Guest aj1996

I'm new to Thailand and to this forum and I don't know if this is the most appropriate sub-forum for me but here goes nothing ;)

I'm 18 going on 19, from northern India, and il be moving to bangkok with my fam in a weeks' time for a couple of months and i'd love to hang out with a cute guy who can treat me right.. ;) not that it really matters but I'm 1.82m/6ft tall, light/tanned, have brown hair, light green eyes and I'm a twink and mostly submissive, but I can be anything else you like :p so if you think we'll be compatible then let's talk aha x

Guest aj1996

I'm no 'troll', honey, I may sound aloof but that's because I'm from a rather conservative society in Kashmir and am new to the scene. It'll take time for me to learn the ropes..

Don't let that kind go post bother you.  Some people just think any new person posting something different is a troll.

A bit ridiculous this time because the accusation is coming from someone with almost no posts.

Trolls are usually discovered after quite a few posts and certainly not after 1 post!

I'm no 'troll', honey, I may sound aloof but that's because I'm from a rather conservative society in Kashmir and am new to the scene. It'll take time for me to learn the ropes..

if you like we could meet up and I can show you around a bit

Trolls are usually discovered after quite a few posts and certainly not after 1 post!

I agree.  Unless it's a blatantly obvious troll post, assuming someone is a troll after just one post is a little too quick on the draw for me.  When I made my first trip to Thailand I had more questions than Carter's has liver pills.  Besides, sometimes even troll posts raise questions and issues of general interest. 

Everybody here made a first trip to Thailand.  Most knew little or nothing on their first trip and sometimes to me it looks as if a few who have made multiple trips still know little or nothing.

Besides, sometimes even troll posts raise questions and issues of general interest. 

excellent point, 

is not important who posts but what is posted.

We should be nice to new posters, I know about at least three who silenced themselves here and  stop posting  because they felt their posts were  unfairly commented on.