Guest whall

Thailand Next Week

Yeah, the problem is I tend to walk there past the little Soi that has Adonis and I get distracted.

Well that's not such a bad distraction to face

when arriving in the next few days so many members, someone should organize a party in a bar. Otherwise, we will sit for example at BBB next to each other, and do not know that we actually "know" us. :-)

I can not wait -in 10 days I`m finally back in Pattaya.

when arriving in the next few days so many members, someone should organize a party in a bar. Otherwise, we will sit for example at BBB next to each other, and do not know that we actually "know" us. :-)

I can not wait -in 10 days I`m finally back in Pattaya.

not  a bad idea

bar hopping with fellow forum member is always highlight of my trip to LOS, fun and eye opener when we exchange comments about offer available

I'll also arrive in Pattaya late next week (for one week), so if there's a party for forum-members, please keep us informed.

I'm posting very rarely, but a regular reade.

I'm easy to recognize as well ; very fat, handsome ;), no lack of hair yet, but it's slowly turning white, normally I sport a beard, but BF claims it scares the children so I have shave when in LOS :(