Guest lonelywombat

How many active members does Gay Thailand have?

Guest lonelywombat

Almost every second day I receive from Google Alerts Pattaya, most days it includes a post from Gay Thailand.

Often for GT it is only the log in details of a new member, that has not even posted.

Curious, I went to the members and found 759 pages,which are in blocks of 20 a page.

Over 15,000 members. Just checking the Z listing almost 200 and many there for 6-8 years without a single post.

Maybe it adds to the value of the board to show high membership. Perhaps it needs pruning.

Probably these were social members for the search guys, videos and photos, rather than forum members. 

I suppose only way would be to go thru the forum postings and count posters for last 6 months.

Certainly not more than 1% of the 15,000 + listed, and that's being generous.

Just stating obvious fact but expect personal attack anyway. It would be nice to be wrong.

Christianpfc would be ideal candidate to do the count and no one would doubt his accuracy.

There is also a high turnover of the very active members.

If we look at the top 50 contributors in the last 3 months, I suspect well under half of them would be in the top 50 measured 5 years ago. 

There is also a high turnover of the very active members.

If we look at the top 50 contributors in the last 3 months, I suspect well under half of them would be in the top 50 measured 5 years ago.

True, but this board still attacks the better posters---for the most part.  Worth checking the posts here, whether or not you contribute. So I suspect that most people, who did often post here, do monitor this board. 

Guest abang1961

Lately I have been reading this forum but contributed nothing because I am not in Thailand and I do not have any sexual encounters. But that not stop me from reading what others write...

I will be back..

Fri 6 Nov to 10 Nov : Phuket

Tue 10 Nov to 11 Nov : Pattaya (I dont have good memories there!)

Wed 11 to Sat 14 Nov : Bangkok

Hope to be invited for dinner/drinks ....

I will be interested especially in your reports on Phuket.  I stopped going there because I feel the same way Vinapu feels about Bali.

Rip off artists on every corner from baht buses, boys , Hotels etc..  No doubt some great sightseeing opportunities and things like diving adventures ,beaches etc but seemed to be a dying Gay scene when I stopped visiting.

Guest abang1961

Knowing me, I won't be spending much in gay establishments - maybe a drink or two and NO OFFs..

Phuket - I have not been there for more than a year now but I reckon things don't change much..

It is more of a family/hetero place ...with a few ladyboys at Bangla...