floridarob

Tawan Last Night

But the important question is, is it still worth going to the Tawan?  Been looking forward to it for months... gonna be in Bangkok in three weeks and it was going to be my first stop!  Do I have to find a new place to find some muscle boys/men?

I cant wait for the full report vinapu, but could you list down the names/numbers of the tawan men that did not disappoint?

report is being slowly cooked and posted , as for disappointments remember that what is acceptable for some is insufficient for others and other way arround.

As far as last trip I have an issue with only one man and it was about greed ,  not performance. I could have with another one but he exploited  skilfully soft spot in my heart I have for him. 

yes it is , best way is to go and check for yourself. On my last trip out of 11 nights, 10 had Tawan boys as bed warmers and with some exception they did good job

I'm easily convinced!  OK... I'm gonna need some bed warmers when I get there I think!

yes it is , best way is to go and check for yourself. On my last trip out of 11 nights, 10 had Tawan boys as bed warmers and with some exception they did good job

Bed warmers because of their muscle mass with high metabolism?

Wouldn't they be excellent for breaking in new mattresses too?

I guess all this mix contributes greatly to their beauty

God bless this mixing.

I had a sad realization these days.  I saw on TV the pictures of the victims of the Orlando shooting, with tears in my eyes. The realization was that of all these images of gay men of different ages,  NOT ONE was my type, not even the younger ones.  I wish this hadn't crossed my mind, but it did.

If I have to risk my life in gay establishments, let it be in Asia to make the risk worth.

Guest kid2729

Hey guys, I was there last night! I was really happy with the boy with me (short time) so I gave him 3000bath, is that too much???? I still have other 7 nights in Bangkok... What is the appropriate price for long time????

Hey guys, I was there last night! I was really happy with the boy with me (short time) so I gave him 3000bath, is that too much???? I still have other 7 nights in Bangkok... What is the appropriate price for long time????

I think 3000bht for short time is over rated..regular rate is 2000bht unless you offed the star of the bar..

I think 3000bht for short time is over rated..regular rate is 2000bht unless you offed the star of the bar..

I agree, 2000 / 3000 is what I pay to Tawan beauties but nothing wrong with what what kid paid. Boys know very well that such generous customer will happen only from time to time.

Kid 2729, I wonder who was your priceless boy ?

Last night for the first time, I spotted elusive Mr MEKHIN himself.

I was shocked and star struck. Like a traveller searching for a rare exotic tropical bird when I first saw the distinctive tatoo I couldn't believe my eye. Yes I am very short sighted so I had to look intensely.

Vinapu, all your favourite(and not so favourite) Lao boys were there. Also your new BF #20.

So I just got out of Tawan an hour and a half ago, and noticed a new (to me) face - #1. Anyone have any experience offing him? He is built like a truck and looks like bodybuilder competition ready and no ounce of fat in him.

numazu, do you have any pic of him? pm me how he looks like.

So I just got out of Tawan an hour and a half ago, and noticed a new (to me) face - #1. Anyone have any experience offing him? He is built like a truck and looks like bodybuilder competition ready and no ounce of fat in him.

Last night for the first time, I spotted elusive Mr MEKHIN himself.

I was shocked and star struck. Like a traveller searching for a rare exotic tropical bird when I first saw the distinctive tatoo I couldn't believe my eye. Yes I am very short sighted so I had to look intensely.

I saw him yesterday as well. Not sure if he was already offed and came back to bar or was unlucky last night. There was a customer that ten and mehkin serviced in the bar. It could have been hot if the customer was in shape. Unfortunately he was chubby with a 4 inch dick.

Build like a truck...

Isn't there a safety issue here?  What if in bed you happen to get trapped under the truck and suffocate? 

Usually they don't lie on top of you if they know your body is frail.

There is no intention here.  Parents can suffocate their little children sleeping in bed with them. 

Sometimes the extremes are mutually attracted.  If a twink and a truck sleep together, there is a risk...