dellboy

considering a trip to cuba !

Rent a private apartment, even though hotels are allowing you to register a Cuban.... not sure what the limit or number of times is...plus apartments are cheaper.

Don't throw money at the guys you meet, they have limited contact with the outside world and the "normal" price is $20. But because of some foreigners paying 80, 100 or more... the guys expectations have risen....stick firmly with $20, they'll do it.

a beautiful apt near the gay scene is at www.myproudhavana.com the infanta location. Owner is gay and by far the nicest apt's for the price I have seen in Havana. But he claims to be mainly booked up through July.

Cuba is a very safe place, they are still a police state and no one there wants an interaction with the police. Always check they ID (Carnet) to make sure they are old enough and if you take them back to the apt, write their info from their carnet down on paper.... if they know you can ID them to the police if something happens, lessens the likelihood something would go missing from your room.

Since a government salary is about 20-35 usd per month, many guys try to hook up and aren't even gay for pay, they will not perform and still expect their $20 or whatever you offered... so I am always very up front, no action, no money.

That's all that comes to mind at the moment

I am looking at going to Havana this autumn mainly for the cultural and historical adventure before it becomes really westernised.

I am also hoping to have a little fun if possible. From reading about the gay scene in Cuba a lot of the gay and gay for pay guys seem to be macho types.

My question is about the availability of twinks preferably black twinks. I have little interest in muscled macho type guys but I would like to experience some sort of sex tourism whilst in the city.

Thanks for any advice.

Guest zetor2001

hi guys, i was in cuba last month for the second time, and will return again....again.....

a lot of guys are waiting for a " friend"  at bimbon corner, la rampa, malecon, but you can meet a nice guy everywhere in the city. the problem is as soon as you seen the man of your dreams,...you'll seen a better looking guy.

club la vegas is also a good place to pick somebody, many guys are waiting outside because they can't pay the entrance. just talk with them and pay for him, and you make somebody happy!  on saturday is a gaydisco at the cafe cantante, very hot guys!!!

open on midnight. also some fridays at  the hotel capri is a gay disco, but 10cuc fee for enter.  the gaybeach is called my cayito

25km from havana, 25 cuc taxi 2 ways. many working boys! if somebody needs more information, just ask.

hasta la vista guys

Guest zetor2001

Biguyby, not all cubans are machos. of course a lot are top, but some of them can be btm.  many twinks type available also; white, mixt  or black.  many guys have a macho style thinking, after 2 or 3 days with the same guy, they will think you are his property, they can make some scene of jalousy, of course they dont want to loose their GWM,  not Gay White Man,

but Guy With Money, or  walking ATM.  the majority of guys are ok, and can be excellent friends.

treat them right and they will give it back to you in another form!

sorry my english is not perfect, i'm french.

hasta luego

Guest zetor2001

Dellboy, no problem about your age,   zero spanish is not a problem.    many cuban speaks a little bit english, try to learn some easy words online, or buy an electronic translater or more and give them to your friends. also old mobilphones are welcome.

dont forget some gifts for those you like, perfum, shampoo, soap, teethbrush, tennis balls for the kids, ..........and you'll get back the nicest smile in your life!   sure its a bit uncommon to give hygienic items as a present,  they have it also in cuba, but bad quality.  ciao

Biguyby, not all cubans are machos. of course a lot are top, but some of them can be btm.  many twinks type available also; white, mixt  or black.  many guys have a macho style thinking, after 2 or 3 days with the same guy, they will think you are his property, they can make some scene of jalousy, of course they dont want to loose their GWM,  not Gay White Man,

but Guy With Money, or  walking ATM.  the majority of guys are ok, and can be excellent friends.

treat them right and they will give it back to you in another form!

sorry my english is not perfect, i'm french.

hasta luego

Thanks, zetor2001, for your advice, while I and looking forward to my holiday in Havana I am still a little apprehensive but your info is easing my fears a little!

Guest zetor2001

the gay area is located in "vedado "    hotels dont allow cubans to go inside.   if you want  "visitors"  best is to rent  a private room.  on google you can find a lot,( casa particular, apartamentos, b&b, ) some owners are gay  or lesbian,   but all are gay friendly, what happen in the room no matter. they want to rent and make money.

normaly cuban have to register in the casa, its for your safety.  but also to control the cubans......  if you come back home at 4am, you'll not wake up your owner for register your friend..... :)

if you want absolutly stay in an hotel, the closest to the gay areas are: hotel national, capri, habana libre, but very expensiv!

hasta la vista

Guest anonone

Yes, with travel restrictions for USA citizens being relaxed and commercial flights being planned, Cuba is becoming a very interesting proposition.  

The more info the better.   :good: