TMax

April is the hot tip

Looks like I'll be heading to Bangkok in April if all goes to plan, usually I start off with a massage and some fun at Bonny but last trip I was restricted and couldn't do much at all due to back pain and some wicked back spasms so I missed out on the boys. This trip I am contemplating my first night in and just where and what to choose for the massage and fun, my current thinking is Bonny (4 hands 2 cock massage), The Prince massage and fun or Adonis for massage and a reaming (I always seem to get the hung studs there and they really know how to ram it home but usually like to leave Adonis until the second week). I would have added Hero in the mix but by the time I get to Bangkok, through immigration book into the hotel and travel across to Hero I would most likely get stuck in line waiting for a room. 

Last time I was going to email Bonny massage ahead of time to have the massage booked and waiting (and requesting the two tops) so may give that a try in April, pretty much want to do away with the hit and miss selection and having to ask the boys if they are top or bottom or both. Been in touch already and the reply is to let them know when I want the booking.

'April is the cruelest month', to paraphrase a noted writer. Bangkok very hot and steamy. Warmest month of the year and

then there's Songkran.

That aside, if one is heat tolerant and prepared to get wet, there's fun to be had

No problems there, I lived in a very hot place for a long time, besides a wee bit of discomfort can be neutralized by some hot fun with the boys  :good:. I had actually forgotten about Songkran

April always works well for me. I have a swimming pool and the boys love it. Then fall asleep on the couch under the a/c. When Thai boys start complaining about the heat, I open my apt.

I live in So.Florida so now that doesn't seem as hot after spending April and May in Bangkok the last couple of years.

This year I go home April 5th so will miss the worst of it.

This trip I am contemplating my first night in and just where and what to choose for the massage and fun, my current thinking is Bonny (4 hands 2 cock massage), The Prince massage and fun or Adonis for massage and a reaming 

don't over organize your first night and even whole trip for that matter and leave plenty of room for some unexpected fun, otherwise you will spend your vacation  time checking watch and messages 

don't over organize your first night and even whole trip for that matter and leave plenty of room for some unexpected fun, otherwise you will spend your vacation  time checking watch and messages

Yep, for the most part I like to leave most of the time open for anything random to happen, generally I only plan in a few things that I would like to do and take it from there