numazu

Bangkok and Pattaya Trip Report, Feb 2016

Well, I wouldn't say we are smart. Lucky, more likely. We were both lucky enough to meet almost 8 years ago, both after the end of disastrous relationships. I could not believe how low-maintenance he was (still is), and not needy at all. He is still very much a lover to me, as well as a best friend, but the difference is just my sex drive is running at 100 miles per hour, whereas his is a slow-burn, thus my predilection to get more sex elsewhere. This difference in libido has never been an issue for us. Some of our friends don't understand how the relationship works. Sometimes I don't know how as well. It just works.

It does sound that I am having my cake and eating it too. I see it as a cake made of my BF as the cake bread part, and the Thai/Lao/Cambodia/Burma boys as the icing. And there is so much icing to be had LOL.

Yes, we are lucky.  And much of it is from our own making.  The ability of making a good relationship out of mutual love without the destructive effect of mutual sexual exclusivity.  If you have been together for 8 years already, there is a good chance that it can last forever. A consistently good cake bread, and a good variety of icing.  All the long lasting gay relationships I know have something of this too.

My BF is of a little higher maintenance (LOL) as yours, he is more dependent and he likes to chat, and this is perfectly fine with me.  What I find interesting is your use of Skype in say, the opposite way,  getting a little sniff of the cake icing back at home.  I imagine that the excitement of this more than compensates for the limitation of only smelling the icing and not being able to eat it?

Cool, I'll be in April 6 with the BF and some friends from Cali. Might be hanging out with them through Songkran but things will slow down for me by the 17th or 18th. If you wanna grab a bite or coffee, I'll be down for sure.

sounds like your in town for quite some time. So we should be able to make something work, I'm usually very flexible with days and times as I don't work. 

I'll PM you my contact details around April  3/4, when I'm back from a trip out of the country I take next week.

Yes, we are lucky.  And much of it is from our own making.  The ability of making a good relationship out of mutual love without the destructive effect of mutual sexual exclusivity.  If you have been together for 8 years already, there is a good chance that it can last forever. A consistently good cake bread, and a good variety of icing.  All the long lasting gay relationships I know have something of this too.

Hopefully it is forever, especially since it doesn't feel like its been 8 years :).

My BF is of a little higher maintenance (LOL) as yours, he is more dependent and he likes to chat, and this is perfectly fine with me.  What I find interesting is your use of Skype in say, the opposite way,  getting a little sniff of the cake icing back at home.  I imagine that the excitement of this more than compensates for the limitation of only smelling the icing and not being able to eat it?

Haha @ smelling the icing. If smells could transmit through video, I'd probably get horny right away, because those gogo bars smell like boys and testosterone, or as vinapu has said about the smells in Tawan are like: "sperm mixed with rose petals, plum ketchup and cough syrup".

I'd probably get horny right away, because those gogo bars smell like boys and testosterone, or as vinapu has said about the smells in Tawan are like: "sperm mixed with rose petals, plum ketchup and cough syrup".

yes, I confirm I said this and it's somewhere in writing on this forum.

Bars have their smells and none of them is  unpleasant , it's just matching an environment

Guest 777ckl

Hi..new to this board and will be taking m first trip to BKK and Phuket!  So the rate for boys is not per hourly, judging from your report? I'm assuming ST is short time and long time for LT?  Did you feel safe while he's in your room?

I decided for just short time (jet lag is cruel), but paid him 2500 baht (we agreed on 2000 baht ST and 3000 baht LT beforehand), because I was feeling happy.  We exchange Line, and I had every intention to see him again. 3 AM now, we probably fucked for 20 minutes , walked for 15 minutes, ate for 15 minutes, so that makes it a solid two hours of talking.

Hey 777ckl. Funny to see my old trip report pop up. That was a good time.

It is not an hourly rate, for either short time (ST) or long time (LT), though intuitively short time should not exceed 3 hours, at least from what I've been reading here. Long time can range from the boy staying till 6 am the next day (with at least some sleep), or could extend to the after the next day. Depends on the boy, on you, the activities and the circumstances, this is only a general rule of thumb.

Generally I've had fairly good luck offing boys and inviting them to my room. I never feel as if they will be dangerous. Using the in-room safe is crucial of course. Anything that can't be in the safe I can stand to lose. The Crowne plaza even have safes that can fit my work laptop.

Some hotels have security that takes the boy's ID before they are allowed in your room, and when the boy leaves security will check on you to see if everything is ok. Though I've been staying at Airbnb condos, and hotels that don't check id (Crowne plaza and the former Marriott pattaya), I've never felt at risk when offing boys.

I got your message btw. I'll add you on whatsapp when I get a minute.

I have not been to Pattaya for many years.

So I am confused.

I do not find a Marriott Hotel right next to the Aya Hotel.

The only Marriott I see now is the Courtyard Marriott (I used to be the Architect for many of those in CA) and it is in South Pattaya.

Was there a Marriott that changed operators??

Do enjoy this older post of your travels...

GWMinUS

"I’m posting a pic of him (I’m still not comfortable posting faces, sorry). You probably recognize him and his build if you ever spend any time in BBB"

I can see why you found him so attractive.

And all this time I was hoping that was YOU in your Avatar...

:good:

GWMinUS