Alizizou

HERO massage

My second trip to bangkok is on september this year..since i am into muscleman so a visit to tawan bar is must do in my list..but suddenly one of my friend told me that other than tawan,there is one place that also provide muscle type hunk and they are more younger and cute compared with hunk at tawan..the place name is hero massage at sukhumvit area..its not a bar but it was massage centre..anybody here who got experience about that place?..pls give me some advice..is it far away from silom?..how to go there by public transport from silom?..tq for your advice..

Near Silom the Prince Massage is very nice and has a good selection of 20s-30s very handsome muscular guys.  You can see the general type on their website www.theprincebkk.com.

Hero has a very large selection of guys with many very built guys.  Not quite as upscale.  BTS Nana and then walk if you don't mind the heat, otherwise mocy.  Pictures not available.

V Club 7 has a large selection of fit handsome guys on call, and usually there are a good number of guys at the shop.  Massage skills are generally sub-par, so go for the extras.  www.vclub7.net  Can get daily pics of who is on call from Line ID trinvclub7 

I completely agree with DivineMadman and Vinapu those three are my favourite in Bangkok and best message places to always find a good choice of well built muscular guys - I visited each of them last week in Bangkok and was certainly not disappointed. You can get an idea of their boys if you visit  

With the Bars you will also find some muscular guys in Jupiter some are very friendly, but a few tend to think they are very special, the guys in Tawan are always most friendly!

But i read some comment about boys at hero massage have not very good attitude n not friendly with customer..is it true?

Never come across that at Hero yet, always been treated well and the masseurs have always been friendly. Never had a problem there at all and love the place

But i read some comment about boys at hero massage have not very good attitude n not friendly with customer..is it true?

I 'm joining chorus of those who consider HERO best massage place in Thailand due to selection masseurs available.

Never have problem with boy's attitude there although in the name of fairness  I need to say that service was more than rushed on few occasions and boys needed to be reminded that I still have purchased time available , problem which never occurred in say, Senso, Arena or soi Twilight massages.

This may not bother others but I like my time with boys and don't see reason to shorten it.

What is less known about HERO is their restaurant which not only provides good value tasty meals but also  dining area is adjacent to the boys enclosure so one feasts not only on food but on view as well.

To summarize -  HERO is a must and a watch is a must while at HERO.

I am not sure but the link to Thai Massage boy appears to have been moved from my previous post - if you google it you will find the site, if I have done someting wrong by including that I am really sorry - just let me know as not intentional?

However as above whilst the rooms are a bit basic at Hero compared to V Club 7 and certainly the Prince - last week the cold tap on the shower didn't function but my guy quickly found an alternate room the choice is vast, any boy I have met has been really friendly and would put Hero pretty well at the top of my list with Prince and V Club 7 just behind.

If one is for bit of  luxury at HERO room-wise there are VIP room available for 2 hr sessions and those are pretty well appointed

And just perfect for 4 hands fun

Vip-room in Hero could easily accommodate 8 hands fun, I think :)

I'll save that one for a lotto win if I ever get one, 8 hands and a whole heap of fun sounds great