Guest abang1961

Turning 55 today

Guest abang1961

Thanks Santosh for your generosity.

Unfortunately notwithstanding with my rather pristine look for someone in my mid-fifties (I'm beyond shameless claiming this), I can never complete with the younger, cuter, smoother and leaner Thai boys.

I better resigned to the fate that "I'm nobody's child"

A little nostaglic here.. (lyrics changed to reflect my predicament and my self-depreciating humour)

As I was slowly passing an orphan's home (changed it to Soi Twilight/Boyztown) one day, 
I stopped for just a little while  to watch the children (changed it to the boy toys) play. 
Alone a boy (changed it to this old man) was standing 
And when I asked him why, He turned with eyes that could not see (Remarks: obviously this old man is a REJECT)
And he began to cry. 

I'm nobody's child, 
I'm nobody's child. 
Just like the flowers 
I'm growing wild. 

I got no mummy's kisses (changed it to no faranag's kisses) 
I got no daddy's smile. (changed it to farang's smile)
Nobody wants me, (Remarks: Is this obvious?)
I'm nobody's child. 

Guest abang1961

I am definitely a confirmed (is there a thing as double-confirmed?) a true-blue narcissistic.  

Since the advent of the camera phone and GoPro cameras, I have taken quite a number of Selfies and We-flies.

Someone has asked me to smile..so I am showing a little teeth here.. yes at 55 years and 10 months coming, I still have my 2 front teeth but the truth is that some teeth had already been falling off with aging.

OK photo taken 2 days ago.. Hope it does not upset any stomach here and please don't rush to the bathroom for the eye-wash.

post-13467-0-29293600-1486263365_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Yes just to answer some PM publicly,

The photo was untouched by any computer programme,

The face has never undergone surgery.

100% ORIGINAL goods for your kind inspection.

**PS.  Still no farangs despite this look...sigh..

Guest abang1961

Bought this yellow underwear from Aliexpress for US3.07.
The item was supposed to come as a full Brazilian back but it was obviously not.
Contacted the company and managed to get a full refund.

2 contrasting pictures show the difference...the advertised green underwear vs what I got.. and that's another shot of my buns.... char-siew (roasted pork) buns anyone.. 

post-13467-0-48651600-1486331945_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-99322800-1486331958_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Hey fellow gay men,

It's Valentine's Day again!

To those like me who are without a beau, never mind.

Valentine's Day is a day of love and do shower our love to the less fortunate in our neighbourhood.

Raise your hands if you would like to date this soon-to-be 56 year old Singaporean.

Give you guys a sweet memory...photo taken yesterday without photoshop...

I am coming to Thailand in mid-March and it would be a blast meeting you guys.post-13467-0-98863100-1487035546_thumb.jpg

Hey fellow gay men,

It's Valentine's Day again!

To those like me who are without a beau, never mind.

Valentine's Day is a day of love and do shower our love to the less fortunate in our neighbourhood.

Raise your hands if you would like to date this soon-to-be 56 year old Singaporean.

Give you guys a sweet memory...photo taken yesterday without photoshop...

I am coming to Thailand in mid-March and it would be a blast meeting you guys.attachicon.gifIMG20170213142152.jpg

I will be in Pattaya mid March for 4 weeks

Guest abang1961

Just some personal stuff.

Packing for the trip.

As an almost regular visitor to Thailand, I travel light. I buy whatever I need once I am there. So one backpack is all I need. I throw in two polo T and 3 singlets, 2 pairs of shorts and  a pair of slippers, not forgetting the quintessential minimal swimwear and flattering underwear for that necessary occasion. As for electrical items, I have my cellular phone, my tablet and my action camera, together with the multitude of electrical sockets, USB cable, portable battery/charger and a host of wide-angle lens and pins and such.

Money matters

As a rule of thumb, I only carry what I think I need for that particular day/time/trip.  If I am going to flaunt my body at the beach, my coin purse has about THB 200 at most.  I don't foresee spending more than that.  If I am going to Central Festival for food, yes I carry about THB 2000 for the food and the occasional purchase. If I am going out to cruise, I have enough money for 2 drinks, i.e THB 1000 max.  I normally would prefer to keep my documents, cards and cash in the room safe.  I don't like to offer any temptations to anyone - farangs or otherwise.  

Things I do.. 

- Visiting the Erawan Shrine, Bangkok

- Walking around Chinatown, Bangkok in the dreadful heat

- Eating non-stop... too many street food, too little time and a small stomach

- Shopping at the food counters in supermarkets (searching for local food condiments)

- Flaunting my body at the beach or sometimes, in a sauna. 

- Last but not least, looking out for gorgeous White man..

Attached two photos.. anyone keen to meet up in Thailand?

post-13467-0-48293400-1487466679_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-86780500-1487466718_thumb.jpg

Just some personal stuff.

----

Attached two photos.. anyone keen to meet up in Thailand?

On the second picture one sees that booze makes you sad.   Habitual drinker?

A casual drinker should get happy and be smiling after a little alcohol.

I also travel light (carry-on) and with just the right money for the occasion.

My heaviest piece is the laptop and charger.

I once tried to bring just a tablet, but I prefer a real keyboard.

Things to do: 1. Look out for attractive young Asians  2. All the other pleasant things.

Guest abang1961

Someone here does not know of PHOTO apps..

I used Picture in Picture (PIP) Camera and added my photo onto a standard template.

No touch up needed and all it takes is 10 seconds..

It adds a touch of finesse to an otherwise ordinary photo...

By the way, I don't usually drink alcohol, just the occasional pre-dinner wine.

So the 2nd photo was to highlight my bone structure..at 55 going 56, my face has NOT sag that much and my face is still NOT as fugly as the guy above.

Someone here does not know of PHOTO apps..

I used Picture in Picture (PIP) Camera and added my photo onto a standard template.

----

By the way, I don't usually drink alcohol, just the occasional pre-dinner wine.

So the 2nd photo was to highlight my bone structure..at 55 going 56, my face has NOT sag that much and my face is still NOT as fugly as the guy above.

My misunderstanding,  I thought that the glass in the 2nd picture was reflecting your face, which indeed looks sad. 

The guy above...  isn't that you too in the picture above? 

I think that your sag and fugliness is perfectly normal for a guy of 56. 

I am much older than you and Caucasian, but my face and neck don't have any more sag than yours, while I have less nasolabial folds because instead of a long face I have a more smiling expression.  I don't expect my appearance to change much when I am 80 years old one day...

But be reassured.  Your aspect is perfectly normal. 

Since you stay so much in the sun, a good moisturizer and sunscreen will be good for you.

steveboy, why don't you just post some pics of yours, I'm sure some members will volunteer to offer an appraisal of your looks compared with those of abang1961. You can tell us A LOT about your pretty face, but a picture says more than 1000 words...

I will post picture of myself, face and full body, whenever I'm ready to do so.

In the meantime, you can be confident that my physical aspect has nothing to envy that of a disrespectful guy who could perfectly be my son, if he were so lucky!  :)

I am much older than you and Caucasian, but my face and neck don't have any more sag than yours, while I have less nasolabial folds because instead of a long face I have a more smiling expression.  I don't expect my appearance to change much when I am 80 years old one day...

save this post , take a selfie today and next year on your 80th birthday let us know if your prediction materialized

He will post his pictures when Trump releases his tax returns!!

save this post , take a selfie today and next year on your 80th birthday let us know if your prediction materialized

Something to think about...  people ask me why I look younger the older I get, so I could wait until I am 80 to post my pictures. By then, hopefully Trump will be gone and forgotten.

Guest abang1961

Peeps,

Sorry for the coarse language again.

Talk is CHEAP so let the SOB do whatever he wants.

We are definitely in no hurry to see his photos.

As a matter of fact, WTF is this guy still lurking around in the corner.

As long as DT is in the house, it would be deemed fit to IGNORE this MF.

Just like DT basking in whatever glow he can hold on to, let him continue to live in his own fantasy world..

Peeps,

Sorry for the coarse language again.

Talk is CHEAP so let the SOB do whatever he wants.

We are definitely in no hurry to see his photos.

As a matter of fact, WTF is this guy still lurking around in the corner.

As long as DT is in the house, it would be deemed fit to IGNORE this MF.

Just like DT basking in whatever glow he can hold on to, let him continue to live in his own fantasy world..

I have reported your post to the moderator as a highly insulting ad hominem attack against my person.

..  people ask... why I look younger the older I get, 

this is by no mean related to you  but one thing I learned about aging is that when people start praising our looks it's time to start checking mirror more often.

The same goes when we feel urge to proclaim they we still feel young as one will never hear that  from somebody 40 something but often from sixty somethings .

this is by no mean related to you  but one thing I learned about aging is that when people start praising our looks it's time to start checking mirror more often.

The same goes when we feel urge to proclaim they we still feel young as one will never hear that  from somebody 40 something but often from sixty somethings .

LOL!  You are right that people may feel sorry when we are old and crummy and want to lift our spirits.  But it is not always so. Older age offers opportunities to feel happier, less stressed, with more time to dedicate to oneself, and all this can affect the appearance in a positive way... up to a point.

And the older we get, the more we realize that inside we are still the same person, regardless of age.  The young don't have the experience to think like that.