Guest abang1961

Turning 55 today

Good for you, vinapu.

Feel proud that you have outlived by so much all other people!

no, I'm still missing 63 mark , not by much though.

yes , older we are we appreciate mileage better and better because inevitably  we start having more and more friends who did not make it 

no, I'm still missing 63 mark , not by much though.

yes , older we are we appreciate mileage better and better because inevitably  we start having more and more friends who did not make it 

Yes, and I look forwards to outlive all my enemies and people I don't like.

Guest abang1961

Well most of us give and receive presents during this festive seasons.

Some of the presents are good and valuable while others are pure disappointing.

I am enclosing one selfie taken recently..Is it a welcome surprise or an absolutely nightmare?

post-13467-0-47589700-1482547036_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Well I wanted to give you guys a hug but our physical distance makes it impossible at this moment. Hence, I offer a photo (taken 10 minuts ago and without photoshop editing) to wish each and every one, friends or otherwise, a very fruitful 2017...

May you have more trips to South East Asia and may you get all the sex and love you desire... .

post-13467-0-36063100-1483614331_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Come on at this age of phone cameras. no one would bother to blackmail an old man...

I don't mind if I can pay the ransom through sex..lots of it. :good:

The photo answers the question about decency - showing enough skin but not it is not a full frontal shot.

Come on at this age of phone cameras. no one would bother to blackmail an old man...

I don't mind if I can pay the ransom through sex..lots of it. :good:

The photo answers the question about decency - showing enough skin but not it is not a full frontal shot.

First of all, 55 years don't make you old.  It can be simply the beginning of middle age.

And  Asian skin is one of the best, perfectly able to be shown at 55.

May I make some suggestions? 

The mid 50s is a perfect age to start extra care for the body to keep it in good shape into the 70s.

If you are not already working out with heavy weights, it is a good time to start exercising the core muscles (abdominal, lower back), the upper body (chest, arms) and lower body (legs and calf).

The perfect complement to workout is good nutrition, with sufficient protein and the Asian dishes full of good vegetables.

Another thing: preservation of nice skin by not exposing it too much to the sun, or using plenty of sunscreen.

---

Guest abang1961

Today is the beginning of the Year of the Rooster.

If you guys happen to pop by whichever Chinatown (of your town/country/region), you will find that the entire area is brushed with RED.  RED is an auspicious colour in Asian communities.

I like your input/comments on which underpants I should wear today..no, don't be naughty to tell me not to wear anything..cannot, cannot.. my late mother reminded me always to wear underwear... cos you never know when you have to take off your pants..

post-13467-0-38322700-1485576004_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

Today is the 7th day of the lunar new year.

Yes the spring festival is supposed to last for 15 days.

And according to Chinese folklore, it is the birthday of all human species.

So Roland here is wishing everyone, Many happy returns for the day..May the boy of your dreams come (cum) true.

Photo taken on 2 Feb in front of wishing tree..Good luck for all and world peace (especially in this time of that American!)

post-13467-0-84732600-1486120856_thumb.jpg

Today is the 7th day of the lunar new year.

Yes the spring festival is supposed to last for 15 days.

And according to Chinese folklore, it is the birthday of all human species.

So Roland here is wishing everyone, Many happy returns for the day..May the boy of your dreams come (cum) true.

Photo taken on 2 Feb in front of wishing tree..Good luck for all and world peace (especially in this time of that American!)

Why so serious?