marcolastrauman

Random Phuket - Bangkok - Pattaya Trip

Hi all, i hope you dont mind me opening a thread again about my current Trip. I admit that I only become active in this forum only when I have an upcomming/ongoing trip to Thailand. I was really planning to go to Cambodia and Vietnam but booked for thailand again.

Last Feb I visited Phuket during the Chinese New Year with my sister. It was a family kind of fun since they don't know. Although i sneak every night, but cant really stay past 12mid night.

I had to comeback to Phuket today due to my carelessness. apparently i left my Tissot watch in the hotel. So i was in constant communication with the hotel manager to keep my watch, and luckily i was able to get it back.

So for this trip I will be spending one night in Phuket coz i knew that its not really as dynamic as Bangkok and Pattaya. Im currently here in Paradise Complex chillin drinking some beer. It looks very quiet. Im alone here in the bar with a big fan behind me coz its really very hot.

I was advised that it will get a little better later in the night so i'm reallh hopeful to that. I want to get laid tonight. Hehe will update.

Tomorrow i'll be flying to Bangkok.

Will keep you posted :)

Hi Guys,

I'm now in Pattaya. My 1 night in Bangkok was uneventful but nevertheless spent a great time hanging out. I went to several go go bars but saw the same boys, along with the same questions asked, Hello How are youuuuu, what's your nameeeeee, where you frooooom, and how long you stay in Bangkooook? I should have printed the answers in the same exact order coz they all ask the same questions over and over again.

I made eye contact with several cute boys but never really invited them over. I was looking for that special connection and found nothing. I hope Pattaya will be different. Although this place never failed me. 

Weather wise, it's a bit cloudy outside but still warm. I'll go for some clean massage later then get naughty once the sun sets. 

Hi Guys,

I'm now in Pattaya. My 1 night in Bangkok was uneventful but nevertheless spent a great time hanging out. I went to several go go bars but saw the same boys, along with the same questions asked, Hello How are youuuuu, what's your nameeeeee, where you frooooom, and how long you stay in Bangkooook? I should have printed the answers in the same exact order coz they all ask the same questions over and over again.

really,  what they should ask is they are interested in you and their English is limited? What is you opinion about possibility of a coup in Burundi? I don't think so

Those questions, annoying as they are , are part of bar liturgy from time immemorial.

really,  what they should ask is they are interested in you and their English is limited? What is you opinion about possibility of a coup in Burundi? I don't think so

Those questions, annoying as they are , are part of bar liturgy from time immemorial.

Hello, what your name, where you come from, how big your ...... Wallet hehe

I did talk to my Burmese boy last April about Aung San Suu Kyi and democracy in Myanmar, but then again it wasn't in a bar, and he is not a bar boy (yet, I think he is close to being one). When we first met (at a restaurant), he asked me these same standard questions. It's probably the universal icebreaker for all the boys in Thailand when getting to know farang. 

I ask the boys the following questions: What's your name, how old are you, where do you come from (province in Thailand), how long have you been in Bangkok, where in Bangkok do you live?

Probably follow by: are you top or btm? Can I fuck you? Come to my hotel? How much for short time? 2500 is too expensive, how about 2000? Blah blah blah ......