Guest sydneyboy

Hero closing

Hopefully they can build it up, most likely will never be close to what it was at the old location but time will tell just how good thyey can make it

On average, how many boys do they have per night?

Every time I've been there it was mid to late afternoon and I'd reckon at least 15 or more each time, should be more there in the evening

Don't forget about Arena guys but I agree with Xiluzer above, Prince seems to be new

king for now. By the way revisited new Hero today , report to follow but not much

change to what was said already above.

Good news is , there was another customer beside me, 8 boys on the site but only three I remember from previous visit few days ago so may be employee base is expanding, For

now only what we can do I wait and see but first and foremost to patronize to give them a chance.

And I hast to ads, I seem to enjoy massage on both counts at the new place, tad more

than at the old one, and boys really showered me before and after.

chaotou,

thanks for the update... yes i was told too that one of the former massage boys (he is tall, handsome and has those magic hands!!) holds 50% ownership of the new SuperHero.

hopefully the we will see the new Hero rises from the ashes...!!!

More muscular guys with lineup:  Arena, Prince & V Club 7.  Arena has a pretty good selection of guys.  Prince is skewed towards mid-to-late 20s not-massively muscular guys.  May be more "model" good looking than almost-Tawan-Club types.  V Club 7 lineup can be little hit or miss.  Better to book ahead if there's a photo of a guy who fits your desires -- they are easy to work with through Line.  Club 61 you can book ahead through photos and they have a couple older more musclebound guys, but I've never tried them.

at the moment, Tawan guys are out of shape... seriously... i felt like walking into a waterworld watching whales and dugongs on stage!!!

they really need to shape up!!!

Then it makes sense that they charge 2000 baht.

They may expect to get paid by the pound.

Muscfair: easy to see on the website of urbanmalemassage. Both are not cheap and the new Banana was even a little more exp. as old Hero was. UM has a kind of differentiated ratescale depending on time and popularity of employe. Thats why they want you to give review+rating after the treatment. But again: youll have to accept that there is simply NO garantee, NO ever good advcie etc-it all remains the luck of the draw.

I second what pong just said, go and see for yourself. 

Recommendation can be misleading since what works for one of us not necessarily must  for another one.

On another hand it may be unheralded boy in the line  nobody noticed before who may turn to be big turn-on for you.

Pictures on the websites may not be much help either , boy may not be available or even worse, in flesh may look not as attractive as in the photo 

Hi Guys

Any updates on SuperHero?  Keen to check it out, but I don't want to stray that far if there is only a choice of one or two guys.  I like them muscled and tall as possible :)

if everybody  will be hesitant to stray that far to risk choice of one or two boys how we will get updates? Last time I was there choice was limited but all of 5 or 6 them were muscled and tall.

Even choice of 1 may provide somebody you will like .

I found one of the boys moved to arena. Massage below average, but gay so excellent afters.

from reports in another thread it looks that quite a few boys as well as at least one of the mamasans over to Arena.

Your experience with boy who moved aligns with my experiences with HERO boys over years, even with those who weren't gay, rushed massage but excellent afters, hope they learn to slow down from  Arena  boys.