DivineMadman

Bangkok Massage Shops

Thank you very much for your efforts. The document is not printer friendly, when printing on A4 paper, you need good eyes to read it. I suggest changing the format to use a bigger font next edition.

There is a huge coming and going of Thai4Thai gay massage places, advertised in Thai language on Thai websites/social networks. But fortunately, those targeting foreigners are stable in number and location, only few closures and movings.

I copied the document to an excel spreadsheet and adjusted some of the columns...still not really printable...but have it as a reference.  That said, THANKS, DivineMadman, for this - much appreciated.  I hope you had a great time as a researcher!

Khrap khun duay, many thanks for this effort-an extensive followup of the old shamefull mackie.

Inn due time i might add some experience for more, but time prevents me for now.

I would omit that new Common-its way out in the sticks and very far from LPrao/MRT and even from normal buses.

Vipa44 just replaces former Homme2.

KINGs has a special: doublesize beds, have never seen that in other places. BodyClub has twins-beds 9friom the old place): more like 1,5 width.

Jey charges 500/700 for oil//60/90 mins, MIn tip is 500 soft/1000 hard.

hard to find out, except by actual visits, but it might be useful to add of they accept cred-cds-some do, (like jey).

Waternest (sukhumvit) is reported as closed.

Onnce that new MRT line opens, you might add the 3 places close by one another in far away Nonthburi, also posting on TMB: Seed, HiClub and IMAspa. By then much eaiser to get to as those along Lard Prao and its subsois.

Guest Looksee

Thanks for the helpful write up. I saw that you tried the tantric massage at Spa Bangkok. The website says customers must apply for membership first, Is that done at the reception. How much should the tip be for that 3 hours treatment you had.

Thanks for the helpful write up. I saw that you tried the tantric massage at Spa Bangkok. The website says customers must apply for membership first, Is that done at the reception. How much should the tip be for that 3 hours treatment you had.

- yes you "apply for membership" at the reception but it's really not an application for membership for a tourist visit, just pick your masseur and schedule the appointment and pay a modest deposit (I forget how much).

- I forget the tip.  My guess is I would have given at least 1,500, probably 2,000 for all that time and effort. 

Thank you for sharing your info.

Contrary to Orson experience, I had a guy who gave an excellent massage at Sun/Tawan. I did not want extras just an excellent massage.  He always did so and I gave him a generous tip since I got a two hour strong massage. He worked hard at it the whole time. He first worked at Indira and then moved to Sun when they opened. He did not speak a word of English but we communicated. 

Guest Looksee

- yes you "apply for membership" at the reception but it's really not an application for membership for a tourist visit, just pick your masseur and schedule the appointment and pay a modest deposit (I forget how much).

- I forget the tip.  My guess is I would have given at least 1,500, probably 2,000 for all that time and effort. 

Thanks for the info

Thank you for sharing your info.

Contrary to Orson experience, I had a guy who gave an excellent massage at Sun/Tawan. I did not want extras just an excellent massage. He always did so and I gave him a generous tip since I got a two hour strong massage. He worked hard at it the whole time. He first worked at Indira and then moved to Sun when they opened. He did not speak a word of English but we communicated.

I just came out of tawan bar. And i saw the ex tawan masseur in indra. He is the fattest of them all, which seems to help him with the thai massage. I fear for my safety if i am being handled by the current twinkish line up of tawan massage.