Guest terrapin

Help for an experimental straight guy

Guest terrapin

Hi Everyone,

Hope this post is ok, follows the rules and doesn't offend anyone.

I've got a trip to Pattaya coming up soon and, despite being straight (or at least towards that end of the continium), I have a couple of fantasies involving sex with men that I would like to explore.  Although I am familiar with the straight bar scene in Thailand I'm not familiar with the gay bar scene other than a quick walk through Boyz Town so I am hoping I might get some advice on how easy it will be to actually live out the fantasies and perhaps some tips on how to go about it.

The first fantasy is a short time session with a young (20ish), effiminate (pretty), shy thai man.   I'd be looking for 2 or 3 hours.  I would want the focus to be on my pleasure rather than a reciprocal or romantic encounter.  The excitement for me would be from the power of being a top.  Although I am not looking to hurt, cause pain or humilate the fantasy is really about a certain level of domination.

The second involves my thai girlfriend/fwb who has expressed some interest in a sex with more than one man at a time.  Again less interested in any boyfriend style experience (directed at either of us) but quite turned on by waching another man be involved.  Would want someone that was relatively submissive in the act rather than take over.

It may be that the reality of it (if an opportunity presents) may not be something I feel able or comfortable following through with.  In particular I find it difficult to act out any of my fantasies that involve taking  a dominant role as I feel too strong a need to make sure the people around me are "ok". 

That being said I would like to have the information to make it possible.  As the fantasies are somewhat specific I don't feel like I can just ease myself into the scene.

Any thoughts on how to find or arrange either scenario above?

I'm happy to clarify any points or answer questions as honestly as I can. 

Thanks.

Guest terrapin

I really appreciate the responses and I understand the confusion.

To me it didn't feel the same as the straight scene. If it was the girl scene id be happy going to multiple bars, gogos looking for what I want... Experimenting. Because my interest is quite narrow I don't feel like just chatting to boys in random bars is going to give me what I want, or at least without spending a lot of time on it and I wouldn't get any enjoyment from the hunt so to speak.

I guess I was asking...

For scenario 1, am I likely to find what I'm looking for and if so which are the best bars to find that kinda boy? Is it likely that I can find someone that is willing to be essentially used for my pleasure? Kind of like a starfish but responsive to verbal requests. Am I best speaking to a mamasan first?

For scenario two, would many of the money boys go with a couple and sleep with a woman? My understanding is some are possibly somewhat straight anyway?

I don't mean to be insulting but the gay bars aren't going to be my thing as a whole. I'm not going to enjoy spending time exploring what I want so I kinda the information to hit the ground running if that makes sense?

Any thoughts or tips welcome!

For scenario 1, am I likely to find what I'm looking for and if so which are the best bars to find that kinda boy? Is it likely that I can find someone that is willing to be essentially used for my pleasure? Kind of like a starfish but responsive to verbal requests. Am I best speaking to a mamasan first?

try Toy Boys in the Boyztown, pick up boy by your gut feeling and then ask him what he does, I'd skip mamasan entirely

For scenario two, would many of the money boys go with a couple and sleep with a woman? My understanding is some are possibly somewhat straight anyway?

most boys in BoyzBoyzBoyz or ABomb will be happier to sleep with your girlfriend than with you but they will switch sides on request as a true professionals. I'd ask your girlfrend to pick up  a boy instead of you doing that for her. 

Girls are welcomed in bars so don't worry about her  or other patrons feeling awkward.

If you have no previous experience with gay sex, I recommend going to a gay sauna first (there is only one in Pattaya: Sansuk, and many in Bangkok). Entry price is similar to one drink in bar, but in the darkrooms and steamroom you can touch or do even more (within reason and mutual agreement) all for free.

As for threesome boy-you-your girlfriend, that should be easy to arrange as many boys who work in gay bars are straight anyway (but ratio can vary considerably from bar to bar).

Interestingly a gay sauna would be the last place I would enter if no previous experience with gay sex. Those places give me the creeps as so many of the customers are creepy.  :mad:

How interesting!  In my many of visits to gay saunas I have never found the customers "creepy".  I can identify and empathize with the feelings of many customers who could appear creepy, but which I just judge as the result of shyness, fear of rejection, excessive ego and selfishness,  all somewhat negative but harmless traits.

I find interesting the negativity some people have about these gay saunas.  Other negativity like this one finds about open relationships,  paid sex, and...  homosexuality in general.

I agree with Christian:  a gay sauna is where one can get anonymously as little or as much gay sex as one likes or can get, all free of compromise.  And if the experience is not good, all what is lost is the small entrance fee.

Interestingly a gay sauna would be the last place I would enter if no previous experience with gay sex. Those places give me the creeps as so many of the customers are creepy.  :mad:

You are obviously not visiting the right gay saunas Kokopelli. Every visit to Sansuk Sauna has been amazing for me when in Pattaya.

My local gay Sauna here I the UK has recently provided me with the fantasy of my dreams. Every Wednesday they have a Student day with free admission for students 18 to 25 years old.

Last Wednesday whilst drinking my coffee in the lounge area I was joined by a beautiful tall, slim 20 year Somali guy who sat down near to me and started chatting in reasonably good English.

He was very friendly and discovered he was doing a Master's Degree in music at the local University. When I had finished my coffee he asked if I wanted to go into the jacuzzi with him. What could I say!

We got to the jacuzzi where he dropped his towel WOW! 5.10 tall maybe 150 pounds a lovely muscled but skim body and a long slim penis that hung down between his legs maybe 9 - 10 inches.

We spent a little while chatting and caressing in the jacuzzi before getting dried off and heading for a private cabin. I was surprised when he told me he was a 100% bottom.

We kissed and caressed and I stroked and sucked his gorgeous cock it didn't grow much longer or thicker but was rock solid and stayed hard all the time we were in the cabin.

I discovered that his fetish was being looked after by an old Daddy (like me) I spent an hour in the cabin with him and I came twice I usually struggle to come once. He is going back to Somalia soon but will be back in the Autumn and I hope to get lucky again with him.

The last I saw of him as I was about to leave he waß having towards the cabins again with another old timer.

So bottom line is you never know what you might find when cruising in the gay Sauna.

You are obviously not visiting the right gay saunas Kokopelli. Every visit to Sansuk Sauna has been amazing for me when in Pattaya.

The last I saw of him as I was about to leave he waß having towards the cabins again with another old timer.

So bottom line is you never know what you might find when cruising in the gay Sauna.

I actually did get a guided tour of Sansuk by Punja, the owner, during off hours. The dark room scared me. The thought of being groped by an unknown entity is terrifying to me. Guess I am not into anonymous sex? But a step of from toilet sex!

My other experiences were in a sauna in Montreal, a new experience for me, and one I would not care to repeat.

Well, if a Daddy like you can score what about a Grand Daddy? Any hope for me? 

terrapin, I would definitely skip the sauna. I do have one warning for you though, once you start playing with the Thai boys and their cocks it can become addictive and a lovely addiction it is too 

I think you can plan too much in advance. It sounds like you will be travelling with your girlfriend which rather complicates matters.

Much of the advice above assumes that not to be the case. For example she would not be welcome at a gay sauna and to an extent females are not approved (including myself) of on the gay beach.

If travelling solo I would book into a gay hotel such as the Ambiance for a couple of nights, that way you would avoid any potential embarrassment when accompanied by a boyfriend. Visit a gogo in Boystown and off a boy on a short time basis. Before this make sure you have condoms and lube. You have no doubt read in this forum the accounts of gay sexual practices, but being bottom with a boys cock inside you is not for beginners so make sure you off a bottom boy often described as gay. Give it a try you have not a lot to loose. Maybe you will decide that it isn't for you.

For the first time I would not advise a sauna visit as the experience can be very variable. If you get into the gay scene you may well enjoy a visit in Pattaya to the Samsuck.

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy the delights of Thai boys with their brown bodies and stiff cocks. Certainly the gay industry can do with more customers at present.

Guest terrapin

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the non-judgemental advice.  I really appreciate it, and although I probably shouldn't be surprised it's a refreshing change from the hetero forums where so many contributers feel a strong need to label and categorise anyone different from themselves. 

I don't think a sauna is likely to be my thing.  The fantasy in my head is definitely a short time and private affair. Whilst I know from limited experience that another man can arouse me in certain situations (a body is a body to some extent) I don't feel any longing for another (specific) man or a desire to please a partner in the same way as I do with women....I can't really see myself flirting.  Its kinda hard to explain but I am guessing it must be similar for a lot of you but the other way round?  Its definitely a bit of a bucket list item though and the idea of "taking" pleasure (not in a harful way) from  someone is exciting to me.  I have no plans to bottom with a man, although I have considered trying it with a Kathoey this trip.

As for my girlfriend... that was probably the wrong term anyway.  We're actually broken up now as it was too complicated (she's Thai with kids) but hopefully we will stay as friends with benefits as together we have the best and most open sex of my life.  No cheating would be involved, although she doesn't want to know what other things i get up to without her.  I do quite like the idea of a toy we can both play with though :)

My trip isn't until September, but if something does happen I will try and remember to come and give you an update. 

Thanks again...I am almost certainly going to at least visit a go go, and that is partly because, thanks to the generous spirit of all your replies, I don't think that I will feel like an interloper any more.

Guest surfside66

Terrapin,

When you return from your trip...please please write all about your exploits here on this thread.

Kindly be as detailed as possible...

;)

Cheers,

Surf