numazu

Bangkok/Pattaya June-July 2016 Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly

Guest abang1961

Song Dedication to Numazu and his harem of boys..

It's a tad of an oldie but they really don't write such songs anymore.

It is by far much more superior to the songs currently on the radio.

Do that to me one more time...

Guest Reddragyn

Day 19 to present: Epilogue

While I did not write this for you (I wrote this for myself), it’s always nice to know someone out there is reading my crap.

Yes, we love reading your crap! ;)

Thanks for your honesty (sometimes brutal honesty) and reportage. It's easy to tell how much you love Thailand and the various guys you link up with. Nice to know there are nice people out there!

Now, get back to Thailand so you can write some more crap we all can't wait to read.

Dave

Guest 2guys

@numazu: this is a great story, was googleing for my next trip to Thailand end ended up on your story. Been reading it completely in one day, superb. Next step was getting member on this forum and keep reading other topics.

Bit sad some discussions started of quite bad and almost spoiled your topic.

Learned a lot as newbie in this kind of activities (been to Thailand before, but as a boring and not daring tourist).

Jasper questions:

PS Do you mind if I take DTG to a shopping trip with me. I am very curious what he is going to say to me. it's going to be "too expensive" or "yes please"? Am I evil and twisted?  :)

If you can find DTG, sure by all means take him shopping. You might have better luck than me for him to say "yes please". It was all "too expensive" for me :).

Fell in love: 3 times (Xboy Guy, DTG, CB)

One last question for you - OK, how many hearts do you have?! lol

I just have one heart: one big heart with space for many :). I try to keep it full whenever I am in Thailand.

After a very busy weekend, some replies to some of the last comments here. I appreciate the praise guys! It all makes this hard work worth it!

Easily the best trip report ever because of the willingness to share your deepest feelings.

Your general appreciation of the boys you meet in Thailand enable you to have these type of experiences . Many of us feel the same way about the boys we meet and are unwilling or unable to recount those feelings .

I had my reservations before about putting my feelings into these reports, but it is obvious now that I made the right choice. I do hope that this does not dissuade other posters to put their trip reports on here, with or without emotions, just because I did. I enjoy what others post here, and base my future trips on their experiences.

You are not only a talented writer, you are an astute observer of the human condition.  Your insights and conclusions go far beyond who was or was not good in the sack.  

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading, not just because of the reminders of LOS but because of the incredibly interesting word portraits of the people you spent time with and came to know in a more intimate fashion than the majority of reports/posts that I have read.

Your sincere appreciation of these young men and your honest attempts to get to know them beyond their professional "act" has been revealing and heartwarming.

Yes, I realize that we are discussing transactions that involve money but they also involve human beings with all their complexities and paradoxes.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this reader with  fascinating reports.

All the best.

Thanks! Its funny how, for some folks out there in LOS, just because you pay people for companionship, it precludes them for having any feelings of their own, just because they are servicing your own.  It actually makes it even worth it to get them to express their own feelings to me, because sometimes they expect to not feel anything when they are with us. I am actually doing the easy part: giving them 1500-3000 baht. It's harder for them to express their feelings. I feel I am getting the better end of the bargain every time. Its the beauty of their experiences and what they share with me that makes it worth it.

Like all above I will miss  my daily dose of your reports.

Congratulation on hitting 20000 views mark  and that fast, all hard work you put on those reports paid off. 

Many readers may not realize how time consuming reporting is  but I'm sure all appreciated your efforts

Hope you will change your mind and will report from every trip , not every second one

Thank you again , definitely summer 2016 on the forum was numazu's summer !  :thumbsu:   

Its definitely a good start of summer for me :). This trip kicked it off and now I'm having the best American Summer I've ever had. And I'm up for more, because I am closing the summer with another trip to Thailand. The 20000 hits in a month is just the icing on the cake.

Song Dedication to Numazu and his harem of boys..

Haha. I've often dreamt of having a harem of boys, in a house, living with me. Alas I do not have the means nor the courage to do this, I would just have to settle for these short trips once in a while.

@numazu: this is a great story, was googleing for my next trip to Thailand end ended up on your story. Been reading it completely in one day, superb. Next step was getting member on this forum and keep reading other topics.
Bit sad some discussions started of quite bad and almost spoiled your topic.

Learned a lot as newbie in this kind of activities (been to Thailand before, but as a boring and not daring tourist).
Can't wait to read about your next trips....

Thank you so much. I am glad I get long time (non-member) lurkers to sign up to this site and finally contribute. This website is nothing without thorough participation of you guys out there, so I am flattered that my words have inspired you to participate and be more adventurous in your trips. I'll help in any way I can in the way of tips. I hope a lot of you will do the same.

Yes, we love reading your crap! ;)

Thanks for your honesty (sometimes brutal honesty) and reportage. It's easy to tell how much you love Thailand and the various guys you link up with. Nice to know there are nice people out there!

Now, get back to Thailand so you can write some more crap we all can't wait to read.

Dave

Thanks for thinking I am nice! I think I am too nice actually, and not sure sometimes if I am being taken for a ride. And I can't believe its only three weeks till my next trip! It has come so fast. I feel that I haven't gotten over the previous trip, and here I am preparing for another one. I better get to it and get all my AirBNB bookings, side trips, and boys in a row!

Thank you so much. I am glad I get long time (non-member) lurkers to sign up to this site and finally contribute. This website is nothing without thorough participation of you guys out there, so I am flattered that my words have inspired you to participate and be more adventurous in your trips. I'll help in any way I can in the way of tips. I hope a lot of you will do the same.

"Long time (non-member) lurkers..." I found this forum and one of the first topics was yours, within 24h I was member, so...

somehow in the post above quotation from numazu from post 306 is shown as one from me. I fully agree with what he says but we need to be fair and give him a credit

My bad, did the quote while calling and you know what they say of men; can't do two things at once....

Sorry vinapu and namazu.

Long time lurker here and joined today just to say thank you for the great report. It's inspired me to finally take the plunge and visit bangkok - hopefully soon. And hopefully I can do a report as interesting as this one. Is it OK if I PM you? Thanks again

welcome to the forum, 

Not only you can do report but we hope you will. 

numazu, you seem fond of rimming,  are you concerned about Intestinal parasites or do you use protection such as dental dams?

Good point!  There are two meds for intestinal parasites that are readily available in Thailand at most pharmacies.

Fugacar/mebemdazole and albendazole. Inexpensive and effective.  Those interested can google for more info.

Guest Justbrent

Thank you so much Numazu! A lurker here and after reading this, I just had to join up just so I can thank u and all who contributed to your trip report.

My partner and I have been to LOS and ypur trip report bought so many memories. We are going again soon and can't wait for our trip.

We always go to Jomtien and Bkk (always stayed at Crowne plaza too) but I always thought that jomtien (and Pattaya) seemed to be geared towards farang. I was always ignored at massage places and bars, and maybe I look Thai, or maybe I am shy, I am not sure.

But this coming trip, I will be more daring and start talking to the boys I like. Thanks again!!

Thank you so much Numazu! A lurker here and after reading this, I just had to join up just so I can thank u and all who contributed to your trip report.

My partner and I have been to LOS and ypur trip report bought so many memories. We are going again soon and can't wait for our trip.

We always go to Jomtien and Bkk (always stayed at Crowne plaza too) but I always thought that jomtien (and Pattaya) seemed to be geared towards farang. I was always ignored at massage places and bars, and maybe I look Thai, or maybe I am shy, I am not sure.

But this coming trip, I will be more daring and start talking to the boys I like. Thanks again!!

Thanks JustBrent. I love that a number of lurker became members citing my trip report as the reason they joined. I forget that the lurkers are the majority of the people who read the report. I am not an expert and skip a number of significant venues like massage places and saunas but luckily other posters here are free to share their experiences. In time I hope you can contribute too, we always love reading about other people's experiences.

BTW I look Thai too and get mistaken for one 80% of the time in Thailand, and even when I was in Cambodia. I've gotten over my shyness a long time ago and the beauty of going to Thailand, or traveling to a new country, is that no one knows you there so you can be whoever you want to be, even someone more social than what you are usually back home.

And Jomtien and Pattaya are awesome!

Guest Justbrent

welcome to the forum and we hope you will share your impressions with us in due course

Thanks Vinapu! I definitely will.. We always go to LOS and no one back home understands why we keep on going back but one time, I was so in love with a masseur and I had to share it with someone, didn't want to share that with my bf.

Shared it with a close friend who turned out to be a litte prudish with these kinda things and now every time we said we are going there, he gave me that knowing look and snide remarks. I stopped sharing.

This forum will be perfect to share stories, heart breaks and school girl crushes!

BTW I look Thai too and get mistaken for one 80% of the time in Thailand, and even when I was in Cambodia. I've gotten over my shyness a long time ago and the beauty of going to Thailand, or traveling to a new country, is that no one knows you there so you can be whoever you want to be, even someone more social than what you are usually back home.

And Jomtien and Pattaya are awesome!

Yes, I love it sometimes that I can be invisible if I go wandering around alone. Nobody thinks I am a tourist... Until I try to communicate.

Love Jomtien and this time we are gonna stay near boystown.

We never off a boy since we got asked to pay 4000baht for a short time because there were two of us and he just lie on the bed.

But we did have a few short times offs at jomtien bars.

Thanks again numazu.

Don't blame XBoy, he knew you will be going back and his farang will stay in Pattaya much longer. On another hand he took big risk going back to one who dumped him once but such is a fate of our beloved moneyboys- they just follow money.

As my dear Great Aunt use to say...

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

Seems that is the decison XBoy was making...

LOL You automatically convert 7,000 baht into numbers of offing boys. I often do that too. I spend 100USD at a shop and wonder I could have offed a bar boy long time.

It's our occupational hazard I guess. :)

HAHAHA, my Partner here is the US always equates things like how much it costs to for a Donald Trump Golfing Eeekend or how much someone Won on the Lottery into how many pieces of Native American Silver Jewelry he could buy... It just shows us where Numazu likes to place his priorities!!! RIGHT ON!!!