keniching

Trip report of Bangkok

Yes, boys on stairs are looking for customers and quite often they are quite attractive. If you don't want to drag them to your hotel there are short time rooms in the Suriwong Hotel across the street and in BBB Inn around the corner from soi Twilight.

Boys will know about these anyways.

Jasper is right -unless you are sworn butterfly if you are fond of boy it is not a bad idea to reserve his time for a future for two reasons- you ensure known and enjoyable company and avoid being upset seeing him gone with some will  ugly troll half generous and 3/4 less handsome than you

Yes, boys on stairs are looking for customers and quite often they are quite attractive. If you don't want to drag them to your hotel there are short time rooms in the Suriwong Hotel across the street and in BBB Inn around the corner from soi Twilight.

Boys will know about these anyways.

Jasper is right -unless you are sworn butterfly if you are fond of boy it is not a bad idea to reserve his time for a future for two reasons- you ensure known and enjoyable company and avoid being upset seeing him gone with some will  ugly troll half generous and 3/4 less handsome than you

Haha, This made me chuckle because on the last night A mentions that to me as well. I used to off the same boys repeatedly throughout my trip, and there's nothing wrong with that. But recently i've been telling myself to try and off more boys to i guess "see what's out there" instead of sticking to 1 particular boy. So i'm kind of in between right now struggling to figure out what I want. 1 hot boy for many days, or 1 new hot boy everyday. Either way, seems like I win no matter what decision I make. 

Great report! I'll have to Dreamboys next time. Don't think I went there.

A few things :

-why do you keep going to "straight" massage places? Do you like the idea of not knowing what will happen?

-the mamasan at xboys is just pushy and annoying. I left also. I'm never going back. I understand you want the business, but I can't believe that behavior works.

Dreamboys is great for the wide selection of boys available but it can be a little pricey. It doesn't affect me so much as i'm usually there for short stays but I can imagine it to be quite an amount if you're there for a longer period of time.

Yes, I do enjoy going to these "straight" massage places because of the thrill of what may happen. More often than not, something does. In fact, I go more Thai massages now where you put on clothes than oil massages because first of all, it is cheaper, but also because the chances of them offering a HE is lower than an oil massage. For me, this makes it even more exhilarating when it does. If nothing happens, I either pop into the next shop, tell them to give me another hour of oil massage, or take it that he's just prepping me for the main event later on in my room.

The mamasan definitely is annoying and that behavior certainly doesn't work on those that have some experience. However, I'm sure it has earned them quite an amount of baht from a newcomer to the scene. I can imagine people being pressured into offing a boy after being persistently pestered.

That's what I thought about the massage places you go. I, personally, want to know what exactly I'm getting when I'm spending money. But i can see the thrill in not knowing.

That actually might of been the first gogo place I went in Bangkok, but no way that works on me and I'm a mild person. It was just disgusting.

How much is Dreamboys if you don't mind me asking? Or how much you spend?

The first drink is 480Baht, boy's drinks are 400Baht, and off fee is 650Baht which would amount to 1530baht. But the cost of the drinks seem to change quite often (usually upwards) as the last time that I was there just several months ago, i recall paying less.

The minimum tip for the boys is 2000baht for short time and 3000baht for long time. It seems to be the going rate now for Soi Twilight, or at least they're trying to make it that way as I was informed of the same amount when i was in Xboys on my previous trip. I didn't ask for it but rather they took out a cardboard with the information when I invited a boy off the stage to sit with me.