keniching

Trip report of Bangkok

So i'm kind of in between right now struggling to figure out what I want. 1 hot boy for many days, or 1 new hot boy everyday. Either way, seems like I win no matter what decision I make. 

You will be Ok either way , just don't get upset if you see your favorite boy going with somebody else. He needs to make a living after all.

Even though I was, I wasn’t exactly going pull the boy away from a customer who selected him first and had already ordered a drink for him. I think this has also been discussed in the forum somewhere that it wasn’t a nice thing to do to steal a customer’s boy.

You are correct , it would not be nice to snatch boy from another customer although boy could be relieved if he knows you and is not very fond of one who he is sitting with. 

But I guess nothing stops boy from dumping his customer if he really wants to. I know it from personal experience in both capacities. I was dumped by the boy for another client after deal was sealed but also boy dumped his client upon seeing me entering a bar likely because I offed him before and he knew what to expect. When I protested he just told me matter of factly ' I tell him I must go with you" . Market at work i guess.

If one is really interested in a boy who is sitting with somebody else there's always option of outwaiting other guy. Often customer wants to sit with boy but has  no intention of offing him sop eventually your dream  boy will be released.

Once at Screwboys  visiting with one of our members I dispensed this advice and it worked. But only to extend - he managed to get a boy but in the room he turned less than thrilling so at end of day it was one of those cases of stunner turning sandbag.

Guest ryanasia

Yes, boys on stairs are looking for customers and quite often they are quite attractive. If you don't want to drag them to your hotel there are short time rooms in the Suriwong Hotel across the street and in BBB Inn around the corner from soi Twilight.

Boys will know about these anyways.

Jasper is right -unless you are sworn butterfly if you are fond of boy it is not a bad idea to reserve his time for a future for two reasons- you ensure known and enjoyable company and avoid being upset seeing him gone with some will  ugly troll half generous and 3/4 less handsome than you

This isn't the problem. The real problem is 3/4 less handsome and three times as generous.

Yes, I do enjoy going to these "straight" massage places because of the thrill of what may happen. More often than not, something does. In fact, I go more Thai massages now where you put on clothes than oil massages because first of all, it is cheaper, but also because the chances of them offering a HE is lower than an oil massage. For me, this makes it even more exhilarating when it does. If nothing happens, I either pop into the next shop, tell them to give me another hour of oil massage, or take it that he's just prepping me for the main event later on in my room.

I wonder if the HE (if it happens) is just limited to the masseur doing a HJ for the customer. For me, I would need some b2b cuddling, maybe some oral ..., before I consider it as a HE. :)

It depends. I've had a wide range of endings provided at these straight massage parlours. They tend to be HJs, however I recall a situation where the massage therapist removed all his clothes and proceeded to try and top me. I stupidly forgot to bring condoms with me to the massage shop as this was one of my first few trips to Thailand. So to curb his horniness, he climbs on top of me, dry humps me with our dicks in between us and cums all over my chest. I was so turned on that I almost hit him in the face when I climax as he was sucking on my nipples. If memory serves me well, I was the only one on that level of the massage shop so the shannanigans were not heard. I never leave the hotel room without condoms now or at least buy some before getting a massage anywhere.

The mamasan definitely is annoying and that behavior certainly doesn't work on those that have some experience. However, I'm sure it has earned them quite an amount of baht from a newcomer to the scene. I can imagine people being pressured into offing a boy after being persistently pestered.

I agree with you. Not to defend annoying mamasans but I need to repeat what I said on this forum already many times -  honestly,  on my first ever visit to go-go bar in not pushy mamasan I'd escape in panic and never off a boy than.

I never leave the hotel room without condoms now or at least buy some before getting a massage anywhere.

Very smart as we had reports here of fun spoiled by the lack of those. Do not assume massage place will provide  them although serious gay oriented businesses like Arena , PrInce, Senso etc would.

Advice for shy types - when boy enters room watch supplies  he brought with him.  if apart of massage oil you spy condom and sometimes even lubricant , you  know that he is serious about business so no need to be shy anymore, just wait for him to take a lead

I read A story with an interest and like everybody else I'm curious to learn how it will turn out.

Since demands weren't exorbitant I think I'd fall into such a trap with view of having him in my room next night. 

Also I see an advantage of not providing boys with our contact information to avoid milking and creating awkward situation when we like boy but  don't like his antics.

A bit of suspense story about "A". I think I would have done the same sending money as you mentioned 4000 B is not too much to lose since you regularly off the boy long time for 3000B.

The worst case scenario ? He sent LINE messages to 5 regular customers. Even then you can get it back somehow if A comes back to Dreamboy anyway.

I am surprised a popular Dreamboy's boy like A hasn't got that much money with him if what he claimed to be true.

You are correct , it would not be nice to snatch boy from another customer although boy could be relieved if he knows you and is not very fond of one who he is sitting with...

Once at Screwboys  visiting with one of our members I dispensed this advice and it worked. But only to extend - he managed to get a boy but in the room he turned less than thrilling so at end of day it was one of those cases of stunner turning sandbag.

Sandbag is a cute phrase. When I lived in Japan we used the phrase "sushi," as in lying cold and lifeless on the plate. Some guys used the Japanese word "maguro."

Day 5 + Night 5

So I'm up the next day, I do a little bit of last minute shopping getting whatever that I missed out so far and then head back to the hotel for a quick shower before heading to dreamboys. I'm there at 9.30 on the dot, I look on stage and A is not there. I take a seat and look around and A is not there either. My mamasan friend approaches me and I order my drink. I ask him if A was around when he returns with my drink and he replied that he thinks A is downstairs. He asks if I'd like to inform him if I was here and I tell him to do so. Shortly later, I see A coming towards me and he gives me a big hug, indicates to his watch and says that I was punctual and that he had just gotten there as well. So punctuality does exist with some boys after all. I get a drink for him and we sit there talking about a lot of things. I of course ask him why didn't he inform me if he needed my help earlier and he says that he actually contemplated telling me that night when he asked if I wanted to see him. He was afraid that I wouldn't believe him, and that also he was embarrassed to raise the issue. He kept going back and forth over telling me and eventually decided to not let me know of the situation. He said that by coming to work instead of seeing me, he wouldn't have to worry about my reaction and how I'd view him after hearing of the story. He also apologized and thanked me for everything once again.

We finish the discussion and I ask if he'd like to use the gym in the bar. He nods and runs off to the gym for abit while I talk to my mamasan friend. He returns shortly after and as the end of the night drew near, I pay up my bill for the last time this trip. I tip M, P, A, and two more boys who I found attractive on stage whom I haven't seen before. A looks at me and comments "oh oh oh, tonight you want many boy ah?". No, A was enough for me. I also hand over a tip to my friend and we head out of the bar. He lets me know that he's hungry after I asked and we decide to grab some food along Silom street. We sit there and talk for quite awhile and then hop into a taxi back to the hotel.

Back in the hotel we talk about a lot of other things and soon it was 2am. It was getting late so I hit the showers first followed by him and continue on with our conversations after we hop into bed. We get to the topic of music and he starts playing mandarin music that he listens to asking if I listen to them as well. He also plays Thai music in between and sings along to them. I scrunch my face up in an effort to tell him that maybe him singing as a career may not be an option for him (He's actually not that horrible). He laughs at this and continues to do so. I keep making faces and he keeps singing alternating between Thai and mandarin songs on purpose. I'm happy to listen to him as it seemed that for once, he let his guard down and was just being himself, foolish, silly, but still so goddamn adorable. I use my hand to cover his mouth in an effort to muffle the sound. I recall that he was ticklish and I tickle him to make him "stop" singing. We soon get into a wrestling match every time a new song comes on. All the songs that he was listening to were songs from back in the day so I ask him why. He says that he likes the songs because it's what his parents listen to.

As soon as he said it, the mood changes in the room and I see his eyes swell up with tears. He attempts to hide them from me by pretending that he's tired and uses his fingers to pinch the bridge of his nose. I hug him and we stay that way for abit. I ask him if he's fine later and he says that he was, pretending that nothing had happened. We get into the playful mood again and we're wrestling and rolling around on the bed. At one point, he's right on top of me and stares right into my eyes. The way he looked at me, I was so turned on that I don't think I've ever gotten so hard so fast in my life. He obviously feels it and reaches down with one hand and turns off the music with the other. He kisses me and then goes down on me. 30 minutes later, he drags me along into the shower together with him. Out of the shower and under the sheets he cuddles me as we continue talking about our lives. It's soon 4am and we decide to head to sleep.

I wake up the next day and I quickly pack my bags to checkout. I take out the tip for him and handed it over but he looks at me surprised and returns me the money. I however had decided somewhere in the midst of our conversations the previous night that I wanted him to keep this tip. I knew that his rent was due soon (I asked him the first time when I offed him on a previous trip and somehow remembered the date). So I insisted on him keeping it and after awhile of insisting, he thanks me once again and keeps the money.

I checkout and we head for lunch. After lunch, I was ready to say bye to him but he said that it was ok. He says that he would accompany me until I had to head back to the hotel to catch my ride to the airport so that I don't have to be alone. We idly walk around the mall and decided to catch a movie. Before we knew it, the movie came to an end and it was time. We say our goodbyes at the BTS station with me feeling all sad and wishing that I didn't have to go back. Ride to the airport and almost missed my flight due to the long security check lines along with the long immigration queue. I manage to get on my plane and am on my flight out of the LOS.

Sandbag is a cute phrase.

I actually learned it here on this forum. Not only cute but very handy description- warm but not moving.

But I must say sometimes I don't mind sandbag as long as he has great body to explore and is not rushing things, remember fondly one of Dreamboys who felled asleep immediately and  so hard leaving me to explore him gently and undisturbed till morning. Full tip still and a smile until now at recollection 

Great report Keniching, I'm glad A story turned out as it supposed to, you have good heart leaving him with tip, chalk 4000 off as a merit. And certainly A has a class if he refused to take money in the first place.

Being on time - I confirm it happens to boys quite often so I'm not that surprised  although it could happen more often. But it's not easy perhaps in a big  city like BKK with it's traffic and distances./ I know I'm looking for excuses for  a boys /

A bit of suspense story about "A". I think I would have done the same sending money as you mentioned 4000 B is not too much to lose since you regularly off the boy long time for 3000B.

The worst case scenario ? He sent LINE messages to 5 regular customers. Even then you can get it back somehow if A comes back to Dreamboy anyway.

I am surprised a popular Dreamboy's boy like A hasn't got that much money with him if what he claimed to be true.

Actually, lining 5 regular customers would be best case scenario for him and not my worse case. The only real loss if it really was a lie would be 4000baht and probably my respect for him.

I read A story with an interest and like everybody else I'm curious to learn how it will turn out.

Since demands weren't exorbitant I think I'd fall into such a trap with view of having him in my room next night. 

Also I see an advantage of not providing boys with our contact information to avoid milking and creating awkward situation when we like boy but  don't like his antics.

I agree with you that boys would not be able to contact you regarding money matters if they don't have your contact. However it's a two way street and I would not be able to contact him as well if I wanted to "book" him for the day unless I showed up at the bar early, provided he chooses to work.

I am glad that you had a great time with A. I am relieved to know he was a decent guy. Next time in Dreamboy I will be thinking about your story of A, looking all the boy on stage up and down and mumbling " Now which one of you is A?"

Great little trip report.

Thanks everybody for the kind words. For now, you may not have to rack your brains to try and figure out who A is as he is currently no longer working in the bar. He has left for his hometown to take care of his sick father and only time will tell if he'll be back soon.