Guest cdnmatt

Thais sleeping middle of the bed

Guest cdnmatt

Upon thinking about it, I think even the majority of offs in Pattaya did this too, so I'm assuming it's quite prevalent?  Do you guys have the same issue where you're sleeping with a Thai guy, and he decides his side of the bed is the middle, just beside you?

So then you're on the side of the bed, if you move 2 inches one way you're on the floor, and if you move 2 inches the other way you're bumping into him.  All the while, he's got about 70% of the bed at his disposal.

I'm assuming his happens to you guys too, correct?  Why do they do that?

I find a swift slap of their bollox with a loud "FUCKING MOVE OVER WOULD YOU" often moves them fast enough, tis my bed so "I" get the 75% thank you very much - plus inevitably I'm usually about 4 sizes larger than any Thai guy so it seems only fair to me - and at the risk of sounding like Latin......if they don't like it there's always the floor, they're free to use it  ! 

Steal my money - maybe and silly me for leaving it out - but steal my bed and ruin MY nights sleep - never ! :-)

I am half joking above as of course just as you've said they are experts at the steal the bed routine ( I guess they spend so long in other guys beds they build up the back for it !) - I've actually seem myself being pushed to the 15% of what's left of the bed, only for my then to have to get out of one side and go around the other and get back in again - and MOST frustratingly only for the buggers to slide back over to that new side and start all over again !   HMMMM, now that I think about it perhaps they're trying to tell me something lol

Guest cdnmatt

I've actually seem myself being pushed to the 15% of what's left of the bed, only for my then to have to get out of one side and go around the other and get back in again - and MOST frustratingly only for the buggers to slide back over to that new side and start all over again !

Exactly!  Kim was atrocious for this.  And we only had one mattress in that house, so I didn't have anywhere else to go.  Nearly every night we'd have to play the constantly switching sides game.  Then you get frustrated at him for it, and he'd put on the sad puppy dog face with, "but I just want to cuddle you".

I think Leo's the same, but we're not going to be finding out, because last night was the first and last time we're sharing a bed together.  We can use his bed during the day, and stick to our separate bedrooms for sleeping.  That sounds like a much better plan. :)

You guys need to get the burrito roll going.

Turn the air-con up and they quickly cocoon themselves in the counterpane with only their head popping out.

But then he is not only sleeping in the middle of the bed but also hugging the covers  :shok:

you guys are flying all those hours to Thailand  to worry how big part of bed your boy occupy? really?

I just make sure to cling to him wherever he is, right,  left or center of the bed. I let him to chose a  side  but if I don't sleep well , thanks God for that, I can do it at home.

One bright Tawan boy complained in the morning about lack of sleep and immediately reflected 'you don't pay me to sleep', which of course landed him another contract for sleepless next night.

Higher grade hotels in Pattaya usually have large beds which can accomadate more than two. There is plenty of space for the guest and his boy to have their own space. On the few occasions when I have two boys I have slept in the middle, although I don't find these encounters offer good value for money.

I wrote the following several years ago when I returned to Pattaya for another 3 month stay. Reincarnation

In Buddhist dharma about reincarnation, I am unsure if you can choose the form in which you will return after death. Nevertheless, I believe I have discovered something I would certainly enjoy returning as.

It was my 2nd night back in Pattaya and for the 2nd night the same boy was sharing my bed. I met him on my last trip but I have to say he’s become a lot more "experienced" in the past 3 months. Even if he’s simply acting, he has learned how to move his body in wonderfully erotic ways, how to moan and cry out seductively and how to gently embrace and come down after a mutual happy ending. Usually I find such a treasure just before I’m scheduled to return to farangland.

But back to reincarnation . As my body’s biological clock is getting accustomed to the time change, I woke up very early without hope of returning to sleep. I sat up and looked over at the half-smile face of innocence and fell in love again. It has always been a particular pleasure of mine to surreptitiously study a sleeping young man; marvel at the colour and sheen of his skin, its smoothness, its aroma, its flaws and blemishes that make him unique, the individual eye lashes, the way sculpted muscles twitch in his sleep, all the details of how his back transitions through an impossible slim waist to a subtle V leading to that inviting crevice which disappears beneath the black, Boss underwear.

But again I digress. I have decided I want to return as the bed-bolster on the bed of a young Thai guy. I am so envious of the way, while sleeping; he holds and caresses that pillow. The way he wraps his legs around it. The way his hips gently thrust causing his butt to rhythmically dimple. Simply bliss!

MLNA00011.jpg

Unfortunately the bolster has no awareness of the joys it should be experiencing and that’s the pity. Therefore I should want to return as a fully aware pillow. Anyone have any ideas of how I can insure this? Maybe I should go the to wat and speak with a wise monk. Or, better yet, maybe I can ask the BoyWonder if tonight I can be the replacement for the inanimate pillow.

But for now it’s time to indulge another of my passions and gently awaken the handsome sleeper with a few well placed lip caresses to those places previously studied untouched.

It’s so nice to be home.

Guest abang1961

Sadly I sleep alone in a queen-size bed here in Singapore.

However if someone (most likely my pre-school grand nephew) takes afternoon nap next to me, His parents may have prior school meetings with the elder child and leaves the young one for me to babysit.  These kids like me much as grand-uncle spoil them rotten with ice cream and cake.  I allow him to occupy the middle as I am always fearful of him dropping out of the bed.  I sleep like a mummy within the confined space.  Luckily this don't happen much. 

How about men in my bed? Well I demarcated my space with pillows and bolsters. I prefer to sleep further from the toilet.  If by chance my amour or me cross our lines in the middle, so be it.  My ex-bf likes to cuddle /spoon for a couple of minutes before letting go of me.

I am new on the board. Been to TL once. I love waking up with a boy cuddled up for warmth against me!

welcome to the board,

you are not alone where with this preference , it's why some of us / me, me , me  / prefer long time over short one

I had some boys like described in the op. I tell them to move over into their half of the bed.

I'd tell them to move from their half to mine