Guest ronnie4you

Prince Sauna

Guest ronnie4you

With difficulty, we found Prince Sauna last night. It's a nice enough place with a glass window to keep the masseurs from lunging at you. There were plenty of them, and they were plenty masculine.

Minimum tip on an hour massage is 1000 baht. Oil or cream ran almost as much for the room.

I chose Bee, who took me to the room and left me there while I showered. He then came in, showered, and my one hour cream massage began. The legs got the most attention, but soon there was massage in between them. Bee seemed to want me to show the goods fast, and I guess I did, since when we were finished only 35 minutes had gone by.

He is nice looking, and got hard, but I am not sure why.

He is nice looking, and got hard, but I am not sure why.

don't forget he had good look at you

It seems Prince boys a share with those at Hero  love of coming to final solution ASAP which may fit some but not everybody.

In such a case if boy is likeable / lookable I point to the clock and invite them for  25 minutes of quiet relaxation , hugs, caressing and  indecent touching incuded

Guest ronnie4you

If I complained to the mama san and the boy was ordered to spend 20 more minutes with me, they would be a pretty awkward 20 minutes. I didn't need my leg rubbed again.

I have seen guys like Bee all over the US too. They assume we are there to cum. That's not a bad assumption. It's that if we pay for an hour of massage which includes cumming, we expect it to be an hour. So I should have been clear on that.

As an aside, the person I went there with received a full hour, so it's not Sauna policy to rush the guest, it was just my luck.

I had similar experience with some massage session before and it usually happens at these dedicated for fun massages. I usually ignored all their advances until its time, then only i cave lol works 90% of the time unless the masseur is really irresistible and im too horny. Even then, ill ask the guy to continue giving me massage, usually my front thigh, shoulder/neck and head, as long as its still within the time you pay for, they hardly resist.

I've noticed sometimes the guys at Prince Spa come up short on time for a 90 minute massage, but usually get the timing right or know how to stretch things out for 60 minute massage.  Usually at the 30 minute mark they are finishing up legs...

I 100% agree complaining to the manager after leaving that one is unhappy the massage was short is not a real solution.  Communication with the masseur is better.

As Vinapu has said before, if one cares it's pretty easy to say "let's go slow" or "one hour - still have time" or such and the guys will happily fill out the time.  I've had a couple of guys there who are big cuddlers after the act.  Some people love love love that.  For me it's ok for a few minutes after-glow but then usually I end up being the one saying "ok, let's get up - time to shower."  Just goes to show people are different, and it is an very intimate personal business indeed.

It can be a bit hard for the guys to time things perfectly, because they have to give a massage and leave enough time for special services, but they never really know how long the special services will take.  Depends so much on the customer, and in my case time can change quite a bit from one visit to the next.  But it is their job to get it right.

Some of the more seasoned masseurs there (and elsewhere) do something that I really like, which is while they are still working on legs reach up and under and use that as an opportunity to massage my junk for a bit, then move back to legs, back etc.  It's not meant to be an invitation to roll over - unless that's what you want.  But fortunately I wasn't there so don't know what was going on.

Also baffled by the comment about the masseur being hard.  He'd be more likely to get negative comments from customers if he didn't get hard.  

I tend to book 2 hour sessions at Prince and they run the full time.  I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not, but Prince is happy to collect the "tip"up front.  I don't and tip the masseur directly.  As DivineMadman posts, timing can be its own artform, but the the masseur is the artist so it's up to him, with some help, to get it right...but, also, I wasn't there.