Vessey

ERos Boy Bar in Sunee Plaza for Sale

Guest ryanasia

This thread isn't going to help the sale or keep it open. What a wonderful assassination. I hope all of Sunne shuts with these types of threads and then you can all bitch that there is nowhere to go.

Why all the negativity? Do you even patronize this bar?

If you bothered to read what I posted you would see I said it had been quite some time since I had been there and it was not a favorite of mine which was why I asked what current prices were.  If you think it is negative to comment on the sale of the bar and its price then so be it.

My comments had only to do with the asking price of the Bar which since I know a little about the Bar Business and a little about Thailand , I feel I can comment on. Hopefully I'll save someone from making a terrible financial decision and buying a Bar in Sunee.

With your expertise on the running of GoGo Bars in Sunee, Let me know the last time a bar was offered for sale where it ended well.

It is the lowest initial asking .price I have ever seen a GoGo Bar offered for in Sunee and that is just the initial asking price.  Well run Beer Bars have sold for more.

Was there last couple of nights but typically I do not stay long. Looked like each time there was a farang surrounded by 4 or 5 boys. Not my kind of thing as I am a bit shy. But I guess those boys all get partial employment. So win-win situation.

4 or 5 boys - that's a lot of cocks to play with - and one of the reasons I love this bar so much. LOL

Let me know how many Bars you looked at that were for sale.

That's not my line of work, I would never even contemplate owning a bar. My comment was related to your attitude, not your knowledge. I have no problem admitting that you are very knowledgeable as far as the boy bar business is concerned. HeHe.