jason1975

how open are thai boys to 3some and BDSM

Guest TommyO

As for two punters  - one boy configuration I'd expect that boy  will request double tip, never been in one but on two occasions overheard conversation and this was  a case.

Maybe also the same with one punter and two boys because technically each boy has to have sex with two people?

Maybe also the same with one punter and two boys because technically each boy has to have sex with two people?

options are many , I had few cases when boys themselves suggested that both will go with me  and don't mind sharing bed but will not have sex with each other, each wanted his own tip.

But we had Toy Boy boy warming our bed and he was content with one tip so it loos that all depends on the boy  and your negotiating skills if necessary.

I had few cases when boys themselves suggested that both will go with me  and don't mind sharing bed but will not have sex with each other..../quoteX

I've had lots of such offers over the years but it was more a case of the boys looking after each other 's financial welfare - understandably, they both would receive tips. It's a common ploy.

From my experience, the boys not only usually refuse to have sex with their friends, they also will not participate in a threesome with another boy from the same bar,

On the odd occasion that I've been tempted, the boy has suggested either we go to another bar where he can choose, or we get a girl from Walking Street or a bar in Patpong and I watch him fuck her.

So far, I haven't indulged, although it is on my bucket list.

But we had Toy Boy boy warming our bed and he was content with one tip so it loos that all depends on the boy  and your negotiating skills if necessary.

It is very possible that Donald Trump had similar situations when he brought more than one Ms. Universe to bed.

You may consult his book "The art of the Deal" 

I had few cases when boys themselves suggested that both will go with me  and don't mind sharing bed but will not have sex with each other..../quoteX

I've had lots of such offers over the years but it was more a case of the boys looking after each other 's financial welfare - understandably, they both would receive tips. It's a common ploy.

From my experience, the boys not only usually refuse to have sex with their friends, they also will not participate in a threesome with another boy from the same bar,

On the odd occasion that I've been tempted, the boy has suggested either we go to another bar where he can choose, or we get a girl from Walking Street or a bar in Patpong and I watch him fuck her.

It's also on my bucketlist. Hoping that i get lucky.

Guest samebb

It is very possible that Donald Trump had similar situations when he brought more than one Ms. Universe to bed.

You may consult his book "The art of the Deal" 

One place I come to get away from this shit, is this message board... and you feel the need to drag a fun and friendly thread into political shit..

I hope Trump is your president for the next 8 years, just to shit down your throat. I hope he decimates every aspect of your retarded concept of reality. 

Good luck snowflake :)

the boy has suggested either we go to another bar where he can choose, or we get a girl from Walking Street or a bar in Patpong and I watch him fuck her.

Watch "boy fuck girl" is on my list as well. There seems to be a market for this. But I have read that prices for girls are higher than for boys (whereas drinks in girl bars are cheaper then in boy bars). But Thai boys probably don't have to pay tourist prices. Of course best would be to watch boy fuck his gf or wife, and just pay boy. I wonder how many gfs and wifes are up to this.

I wonder how many gfs and wifes are up to this.

Or rather, I don't see any reason why they would give you a free show. Since many of bar boys' girl friends are bar girls themselves and if she is popular she can command up to 5,000 B short time in Patpong Thaniya.

Sure boys can get sex for free but as soon as farangs are involved, they probably demand premium price.

My BF ...Similarly he wouldn't have sex with a MB who has a Thai BF. Why? Because then the guy is doing it for the money, not for the fun (+ bonus money)... It would completely ruin the 3some BF Experience for the night knowing that his BF was at home waiting for him... or worse still waiting outside the door or our condo! Again its the knowing he has a BF versus the thought that he might have a BF that makes a subtle difference

But there are plenty of Thai boys who have sex with others than their partners, and they all are doing it for the fun (+bonus money, those who have the money even pay to have sex outside their relationship). I can't follow your bf's argumentation. I don't care at all if my sexual partner is straight or gay, in a relationship or not.

Or rather, I don't see any reason why they would give you a free show. Since many of bar boys' girl friends are bar girls themselves and if she is popular she can command up to 5,000 B short time in Patpong Thaniya.

Sure boys can get sex for free but as soon as farangs are involved, they probably demand premium price.

He can fuck his girlfriend/wife and I watch/touch and I pay 1000 for him/her/them.

Or he fucks his girlfriend/wife and not get paid.

Paying both is not an option I would offer.

Guest chillnorther

The memorable threesomes I've enjoyed have been unplanned-- a guy has a friend (or relative) and suggests getting more creative. Irish gives a pretty good laundry list of reasons why a shopping trip for a three way might not work out. The simplest one to me is that most guys who might do unspeakably creative acts with customers still want to be seen as "man" back at the shop. That's easier to pull off without witnesses. 

My BF would never go near a guy if he knew that guy had sex with a LB, of course he knows that they probably had sex with a LB at some stage in their lives... but knowing that the actually had sex would be a complete turn off for him! 

Similarly he wouldn't have sex with a MB who has a Thai BF. Why? Because then the guy is doing it for the money, not for the fun (+ bonus money)... It would completely ruin the 3some BF Experience for the night knowing that his BF was at home waiting for him... or worse still waiting outside the door or our condo! Again its the knowing he has a BF versus the thought that he might have a BF that makes a subtle difference

Thank you for sharing your boyfriend's preferences. Now I know I'm not alone with my peculiarities.

You boyfriend's peculiarities are purely mental, mine are purely physical.

I don't care with whom, where, when, how often my sexual partner had sex with, but pay close attention to skin tone, temperature, body hair.

But there are plenty of Thai boys who have sex with others than their partners, and they all are doing it for the fun (+bonus money, those who have the money even pay to have sex outside their relationship). I can't follow your bf's argumentation. I don't care at all if my sexual partner is straight or gay, in a relationship or not.

I am talking about the difference between having sex and making love!

Yes a MB guy that has a BF will go with a customer for money.

Similarly a straight MB that has a GF will go with a customer for money,

But at the end of the day you are not going to get a BFE (Boyfriend experience) from them... the sex may be good, or may be just satisfactory or completely crap... But it will be missing that special something... As they are keeping it in reserve for their BF/GF.

Also remember that the MBs BF/GF will be a lot more jealous knowing that they are going with a Thai & farang customer.. Versuss going with a farang customer only.

The single guy on the other hand is more likely to give it his all... especially if a genuine connection has been made. Remember the boys are not robots... They are like diesel engines and need to be warmed up a bit in advance if you want good performance!

e.g. I was with 1 particular guy 3 times. First time sex was amazing (he was single), Second time was so so (and he left as soon as I came... to join his BF) Third time he was single again and sex was back to amazing

By BFE I mean sex starting with making out in the lift, both stripping off as soon as you get in the door, no time for shower... it would ruin the moment - just get straight into the action. Wild passionate sex. Cum 2-3-4 times in the night etc

(And I'm not saying that i get this every time!  More like 1 in 8 times - if lucky!)

I don't care with whom, where, when, how often my sexual partner had sex with, but pay close attention to skin tone, temperature, body hair.

Note that your preference is purely physical, whilst BFs preference are emotional.

As above for me (and BF) there has to be "a connection" between us and the boy... if not hes dispatched home with a polite excuse and a (smaller) tip.

Others end up moving in with us - and that works fine... until one of 3 started to get fed up with one of the others!

Agree with Chillnorther also - that the unplanned threesomes are always the best ones... when something just happens organically. e.g. Boy comes to disco as an extra with an invited friend, some flirting, some joking, an offer of a lift to South Pattaya... suddenly you are all home together...