Alizizou

New tawan hunk video

Hi friends..just visit this page after long time..and i have good news for member who into tawan type..

I just coming back from bangkok and luckly got recorded a video of one muscle guy that i offing when he take his bath!!!

Want to see the video?..you need to go to instagram and request to follow my ig MALAYSIAN MUSCLEHUNKS and i will accept your request ASAP...tq.

I want to but my english is not very good...

Lack of English has never prevented anyone from posting here, and I doubt vinapu will let poor English count as an excuse not to post a trip report. Anyway your English is not bad, I have read far worse here, and if you hadn't told us English is not your first language, I would not have guessed.

Guest ronnie4you

We have discussed the photo issue before. The consensus was that no photo should be posted without the permission of its subject(s). That applies to nude or clothed shots.

Now I have any clothed and partly nude photos from my trips to Thailand long ago. You might not recognize someone in a 20 year old photo, but he is still darn cute. There is no way I could find those guys for consent either. So, I don't post them.

(I also have a Tawan video of my own. One of the cutest ever does a posing routine for me in a silk bikini. But I guess no one will ever see it. He's probably 40 years old now.)

We have discussed the photo issue before. The consensus was that no photo should be posted without the permission of its subject(s). That applies to nude or clothed shots.

Now I have any clothed and partly nude photos from my trips to Thailand long ago. You might not recognize someone in a 20 year old photo, but he is still darn cute. There is no way I could find those guys for consent either. So, I don't post them.

(I also have a Tawan video of my own. One of the cutest ever does a posing routine for me in a silk bikini. But I guess no one will ever see it. He's probably 40 years old now.)

you'll be surprised some of them old timers are back. i like them better than the newer guys. more professionalism.

Guest Promsak

Lack of English has never prevented anyone from posting here,

Sadly, there are posters here who pick you up and humiliate you on a slightest spelling or grammer mistake even when English is not their first tongue.