stijntje

Trip report February

Day 2 in Bangkok

After having breakfast in the hotel, I returned to my room to catch up some sleep.

As I noticed a cute little twink in Bonny Massage yesterday, I went for a massage in the late afternoon. Price : 800 baht and 800 for the masseur. Massage was OK, extra services average. No repeat business from me. Last year I visited Hero and Prince, so there are a lot of other massages places I could discover tomorrow.

I went to Jupiter, but didn’t like it as much as Soi Twilight bars and shows. I felt the only farang between a billion Chinese people. Drinks "only" 350.

Back to Soi Twilight to Dream Boys. Wow, 480 baht for a drink is really overpriced.

Day 3 in Bangkok

I decided to walk to Arena for a massage. Wow, this place is difficult to find. Luckily there were a few boys outside on the third floor who guided me to the entrance.

I asked for a bottom boy, which reduced the choice from above 20 to below 10 boys. I requested a 60 minutes massage : 590 baht for the room and 1000 bath tip for the boy. A few boys got my attention and I decided to take a boy named “Q”. Very good massage. Instead of sex, we made love. He knew what I wanted. The best experience I ever got with a masseur! Tipped him 1.500 bath. Unfortunately it was already my last day in Bangkok, so I won’t be able to meet again.

Went to X-boy in the evening. Best show in Bangkok.

To finish the evening, I once again invited Rak, just as 2 days ago. He came to my room on his free evening, so no off fee. Nice time together.  

Ouch. Not exactly my idea of nice. ;)

Age mix from 30 to 70 at Babylon is precisely MY idea of nice.

The 30 y.o. don't ask for off fees nor tips. 

The 50 y.o. to 70 y.o. are the most friendly buddies, especially if you stay at the barracks.

And when you see how they get laid too, it gives one a confidence that makes engaging the 30 y.o. very easy.

Day 5 : Pattaya

Day starts in the afternoon with a massage boy from Ambiance massage I already noticed yesterday. He’s muscled but not too much. Unfortunately he’s a top but for massage with extras I don’t mind. I’m open minded J He came to my room, which I find very convenient. Massage very good and extras also.

After the massage I take some time on Grindr and Planetromeo. I chat with a few cute bottom boys. Maybe we could meet tonight or tomorrow. Pattaya seems to be the only town where your reception boy is on Grindr all the time during office hours.

In the early evening, I take a big walk to Beach Road and Walking Street to discover the “other” Pattaya.

The evening is reserved for Sunee Plaza, starting with dinner. I can understand why long term visitors like Sunee as it is not pricy.

After a tour around Sunee, I decide to go to Eros. Nice selection of boys and most of them sit with a client. Some client even has 3 or 4 boys sitting with him. I choose one cute boy to have some fun in the bar. Affordable prices compared to Boyztown. Liked it. Visited the 2 gogo bars but didn’t off any boys. Winner was not yet open during my visit mid February, so I can’t report about it.

Walking back to Boyztown to visit a few bars to finish the evening. Buy some boy drinks and give some tips but no off.

Day 6 : Pattaya

I had breakfast outside Ambiance Hotel around noon. Boyztown during the day is so different from the nightlife.

In the afternoon, I noticed a cute 19yo bottom boy on Grindr only 1 km from my hotel and I invite him to my room. We agree a fee of 1000 bath. Had to guide him to the hotel as he didn’t know where it was… Start is very promising: he is exactly what I was looking for. When we switch to fucking, he asks me to go slowly. He is very tight. After 10 minutes, still not possible to start real fucking. Every small movement is too painful for him, but he wants to continue trying. I decide to make an end to this and send him away. I offer him 500 bath for the first part and he agrees.

I decide to stay in Boystown for the rest of the day and have dinner in Casa Fellini, a very nice Italian restaurant.

This evening, I’m visiting almost all gogo bars I did not visit yet. I’m amazed to see there is so much difference in number and type of boys, behaviour of mamasans. Most of the time, I prefer the smaller bars. Invite a few boys to sit with me. English skills are sometimes a problem, but their smile makes up for that.

Day 7

My taxi is waiting for me at 07:30 AM to drive me to the airport.

Mistake I will not make again next year : choosing Aeroflot because it had the cheapest airfare.

Bye bye LOS. See you (probably) next year!