TotallyOz

USA Airlines Flying into Bangkok or Pet Friendly Airlines

My friend contacted Eva directly. They are allowed in the cabin. You must have a certificate from a psychiatrist stating that you need this for emotional reasons. You must know that no Thai doctor would do such a thing if not justified.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

My friend contacted Eva directly. They are allowed in the cabin. You must have a certificate from a psychiatrist stating that you need this for emotional reasons. You must know that no Thai doctor would do such a thing if not justified.

Happy for your friend EVA made an exception.

Ha! That about says it all. He probably does have issues, in fairness, as regular people would be ashamed of themselves asking for such a letter. ;)

Why? Do regular people pay for sex?  Do regular people have sex with people half their age?

Everyone defines regular differently.  I have learned that people define "regular" with what they find acceptable. To each his own IMHO  What is regular for you may be disgusting for me or others.  Thank goodness we can all be different and define things differently and all still be OK.

. Like other airlines your pet will go in the cargo hold.

Possibly you need to read your own posts. All encompassing statement which is wrong in the overwhelming majority of airlines. Hope you never have to eat your ticket when you have a pet in the next seat.

Why? Do regular people pay for sex?  Do regular people have sex with people half their age?

Everyone defines regular differently.  I have learned that people define "regular" with what they find acceptable. To each his own IMHO  What is regular for you may be disgusting for me or others.  Thank goodness we can all be different and define things differently and all still be OK.

It is true that "regular" or "normal" is subjective.

But while disabled people who need a guide dog to help them function are harmless, what does it say about a person that for PSYCHIATRIC reasons NEEDS to have the pet dog nearby?  Would you like to have such a person sitting besides you in a 10 hour flight? What if the person thinks that YOU are the pet and starts caressing you and stuffing pet food in your mouth?

It is true that "regular" or "normal" is subjective.

But while disabled people who need a guide dog to help them function are harmless, what does it say about a person that for PSYCHIATRIC reasons NEEDS to have the pet dog nearby?  Would you like to have such a person sitting besides you in a 10 hour flight? What if the person thinks that YOU are the pet and starts caressing you and stuffing pet food in your mouth?

Steve, why do old men have the NEED to travel to Thailand to have sex with younger guys?  Would you want such a person sitting beside you on a 10 hour flight?  What if the person thinks you are the guy and starts caressing you and stuffing cock in your mouth?

Steve, why do old men have the NEED to travel to Thailand to have sex with younger guys?  Would you want such a person sitting beside you on a 10 hour flight?  What if the person thinks you are the guy and starts caressing you and stuffing cock in your mouth?

LOL!  I like your sense of humor.

If such a person would sit besides me, I would greet him like "hi, brother".

It is refreshing to talk to an old person who has his head full of sex instead of depression,

and these are exceptionally healthy seniors who would never caress and stuff their cock into strangers.

They have enough control to wait to arrive in BKK and engage the young gays they like.

Why? Do regular people pay for sex? Do regular people have sex with people half their age?

You're right, different people have different standards. Fraudulently obtaining a doctor's letter and using it to deceive an airline employee to make them believe I'm a basket case who cannot possibly fly without his furry companion would cause me quite some pain, personally speaking. I wouldn't want to be that person, but YMMV.

Not to dodge your questions though, I've paid for sex on a few occasions and I've never had sex with anyone half my age (or less). Most "regular people" are probably totally against it, sure. As for myself, I'd guess both will happen (more) frequently as I'm getting older. I'll make sure to report here. ;)

Not to dodge your questions though, I've paid for sex on a few occasions and I've never had sex with anyone half my age (or less). Most "regular people" are probably totally against it, sure. As for myself, I'd guess both will happen (more) frequently as I'm getting older. I'll make sure to report here. ;)

I had submitted a response then realized this thread was about pets on airlines and not about sex with  anyone half my age. 

You're right, different people have different standards. Fraudulently obtaining a doctor's letter and using it to deceive an airline employee to make them believe I'm a basket case who cannot possibly fly without his furry companion would cause me quite some pain, personally speaking. I wouldn't want to be that person, but YMMV.

I agree. It is an indignity having to make believe that one is a basket case.  It is better to have a healthy view of what is normal.

We should pity those who don't appreciate the opportunity of having LEGAL sex with someone ONE HALF to ONE THIRD one's age.  This is so delightful that I look forwards to continue the practice into the time of having LEGAL sex with someone ONE FOURTH my age, at that time with the added satisfaction of contributing to the support of nice sex workers.   :rolleyes:

This is so delightful that I look forwards to continue the practice into the time of having LEGAL sex with someone ONE FOURTH my age, at that time with the added satisfaction of contributing to the support of nice sex workers.   :rolleyes:

Been there, done that.

Next step is someone 1/5 your age!  Just have to live until 90yo.  

Possibly you need to read your own posts. All encompassing statement which is wrong in the overwhelming majority of airlines. Hope you never have to eat your ticket when you have a pet in the next seat.

Please list the airlines in the context of this thread's subject, those airlines that permit pets in the cabin. Eva will apparently make an exception with a doctor's letter. I travel EVA from SFO to BKK and the Taipei leg is 13-1/2 hours which tests human endurance let alone that of a pet.

Forced to read another idiotic comment by steveboy even though on ignore. Nice the idiot at least thinks disabled people are harmless which pretty much spells out what a useless human being he is.

How ridiculous!  Despite his claims that he has me on "ignore" and blah blah blah, this guy cannot resist his urge to insult me in the most idiotic ways.   I don't care, his character that many others experience too is his nature.  I don't "ignore" anyone, he the least since some of the stupidities he writes and then defends with tooth and nail are quite amusing.