abidismaili

ID check needed for massage without happy ending?

Yes of course. But the point I am making is, isn't it better to wait for the night, to off boy, take him to hotel. That is (I would say) better sex then wasting your daily sperm quota in a massage parlor and not be able anymore to perform a few hours later in the night.

I guess that simply depends on what your "daily sperm quota" is. We are all different. These days, mine is twice a day with quite a long time in between. But that doesn't mean sex has to stop there. I'm also a bottom so I guess theoretically I could go all night. (Not that I do).

BTW, when I was growing up I had Japanese friends who could easily cum 5 or 6 times a day! Every day! Needless to say, I didn't even try to compete. So maybe it's genetic, too.

And I must say, a visit to a massage place for me always ends in full-on sex. A hj just doesn't cut it. As I'm top and bottom, I like to do both in one session if possible. Of course, the tip is adjusted to reward the boy for his effort.

That is (I would say) better sex then wasting your daily sperm quota in a massage parlor and not be able anymore to perform a few hours later in the night.

it looks like you are trying to place your horniness on a spreadsheet , novelty idea for me .

If one is happy with a boy to extend he cums , how it can be called waste? For me it would be waste not to cum.

If one is not able to performs later at night , just enjoy the embraces and count your blessings throughout. No need to be fuck machine. 

So why waste your sperm on happy endings?  I don't understand this happy ending popularity. If you cum in afternoon, then for most elderly men it is not easy to cum again 3 hours later.  Body needs to restore. Then why have happy ending? Save it for the night when you take boy from bar. Then much better sex.

Why this obsession with elderly men? It becomes crashingly boring! Like many posters I am no longer young and considerably older than the early 40s you say you are. Like many of my age, I have no problem with sex in the afternoon and again in the evening - and probably the morning as well. 

There are massage places where you can fuck the boy? 

For years I used to visit Albury before it made its ill fated move to Suk 26. I always had the same cute masseur, got a great massage and always ended up with a f--k session. Always! Same at Aqua off Sathorn Soi 9. Both sadly closed now.

This question was asked off topic in another thread. Lets give it its own proper thread.

Who knows (I even lack the knowledge to answer it for my own country, let alone Thailand) if the following is legal:

A fully clothed 17 year old boy gives you - who is naked - an oil massage and there is no happy ending

Legal?

My answer to this question would be if you are going to be in any compromising situation with a boy you suspect may be under 18 years old in Thailand is to get the hell out of it. Why take the risk of prosecution, jail, extortion and maybe being placed on a sex offenders register in your own country. There are plenty of legal age masseurs in Thailand.

Just my opinion.

Guest ryanasia

My answer to this question would be if you are going to be in any compromising situation with a boy you suspect may be under 18 years old in Thailand is to get the hell out of it. Why take the risk of prosecution, jail, extortion and maybe being placed on a sex offenders register in your own country. There are plenty of legal age masseurs in Thailand.

Just my opinion.

Why would you even do that?

Just my opinion.

I understand your argument and this is of course how I live my life. I would never take the risk.

But on the other hand we all believe our countries are democracies. That you can only be convicted if there is proof.

In the hypothetical scenario I proposed, there is (I think) nothing illegal going on. It maybe looks suspecious at first sight. But since when is that reason for conviction? 

If you think it is likely you can be convicted, or put on a sex offenders list, what does this say about our countries? I mean you basically say here it is likely a totally innocent person is convicted. It is not a 1 in a million chance, but just likely. I thought we learned in school you only get convicted when there is evidence without reasonable doubt (and of course in rare cases errors are made and an innocent one ends up in jail, but that is supposed to be unlikely).  

So we were lied to in school? Just the fact having non sexual massage by a 17 year old can lead to conviction when someone reports it because it looks suspecious? Then the rule of law and fair justice doesn't exist.

You think life is fair? You think we live in a free society? Waken up! All societies have rules. They form the backbone of all societies and communities. If you dont like those rules, break them and then you take the consequences. But dont keep moaning on about them.

You think life is fair? You think we live in a free society? Waken up! All societies have rules. They form the backbone of all societies and communities. If you dont like those rules, break them and then you take the consequences. But dont keep moaning on about them.

Still, it is not bad when people make rhetorical questions like he made.  He surely knows the answer before making it.

Gays must have asked themselves in the past "why cannot we gays marry"? And the answer might have been:  

"Are you dumb or what?  Don't you know that marriage is a godly institution that cannot be blemished by the sinfulness of homosexuals?  Don't keep moaning about that but repent instead! "

But the whole point is you break no rule. It is not illegal.

And there are informal rules, not coded into law. Like handshake when you meet. Like dress appropiately in office. But when you break these your life won't be recked. You loose your job maybe. Some friends. . But your life won't be wrecked. Now I think about it, this job example is bad. There is a law that you need to adhere to the rules of your company and that not doing so can lead to being fired.

So breaking the rule of massage by 17 year old, not a breaking of law, but of societal rule, can be compared to not give a handshake for example.

But I see your point. And I live according to your point. It's just sad that your life can wrecked if you don't break a law.