gaperking

Europol's mission to end child abuse: identify objects

What a random selection of items, but I guess it works or they wouldn't be bothering to do it, I thought the one with the bottle of shampoo or whatever was pushing things just a little for "do you recognise this item from someones house" mind ! :-)  I guess we know now why the infamous Beachlover was so keen to be sure to leave no items on view in his (fake) fancy hotel room pics always :)

Guest samebb

One of the photos is a computer case. I am not sure how that would end child abuse. Also worried they can't see that. Looks like the models you can buy on Over Clockers. 

Those photos might lead to the police finding the location of the abuse take place. It could be a home, or abandoned place, where the criminal or the victim might still be there. It could be that the police only have the photos as evidence of child abuse but they havent found them yet.

What a ploy!!

They use a Name similar to Europol to give themsleves a veneer of legitimacy.

I bet they are really Bounty Hunters.

I don't know how you've reached that conclusion, but it's wrong in any case. The website mentioned in the OP is Europol's official one.