a447a

Ageing (dis)gracefully

Wlll then Mr Vinapu when you are being a millionaire in Thailand you can take me out and buy me a twink or two. Win/win.

That's "twink," not "drink" ;-)

Wlll then Mr Vinapu when you are being a millionaire in Thailand you can take me out and buy me a twink or two. Win/win.

Earning in Canadian dollars, aren't you a millionaire in Thailand too?

(to be a "millionaire" is a rather arcane expression.  A "million" is not what it used to be...)

Buying drink is no problem but twink? I rarely buy twink or rather twink's body and time for myself. not really my area of expertise , LOL.

Buying drink is no problem but twink? I rarely buy twink or rather twink's body and time for myself. not really my area of expertise , LOL.

Hopefully you are able to comprehend one day the intricacies of twink body and time.  Twink body and time are exactly the same as hunk body and time, with some extremely complex differences:

Twinks are more slim and have less muscle mass than hunks.  Any other difference?

Hopefully you are able to comprehend one day the intricacies of twink body and time.  

Twinks are more slim and have less muscle mass than hunks.  Any other difference?

Me and comprehending anything ? Thank you for overestimation.

Difference is irrelevant  since we are not trying to ignite discussion which type has an advantage over other.

All comes down to how we are wired. Some are for twinks , coffee and window seat, others for hunks , tea and seat in the aisle.

It's even more nuanced than that. I have friend in this forum who shares my taste in men and we visited many bars and massages together and yet over years  , not even once, we had to 'fight' over boy. There's this "something " which makes us always picking up an interest in that other boy on display.

Labels are to make it easier and simpler but human mind is far more complex.

reminds me conversation I had with one of Senso boys while ago. I asked him  my usual questions about liking girls or boys and being top or bottom and while he was firmly for boys for second question he answered 'both but I don't know".

According to his explanation it was always some unidentified spark which made him devoted bottom  at one time and top only few hours or even next customer later and he did not understand how it works for him.

According to his explanation it was always some unidentified spark which made him devoted bottom at one time and top only few hours or even next customer later and he did not understand how it works for him.

Yes that sparks is it ALL

No explanation needed or required

And some do like both worlds, some do like twink and hunk alike, but cant toleratw the simplest think like tattoo, or wide ears, or skin color, or teeth or hair or voice or attitude or brain. There are so many traits that can be a turn on or turn off for me at least, so i figure most people as well. Picture doesnt tell a lot when i comes to the boy lol.

According to his explanation it was always some unidentified spark which made him devoted bottom  at one time and top only few hours or even next customer later and he did not understand how it works for him.

That"spark" may have something to do with the fact that if he topped a customer, the next one he would have to bottom for until he was ready to cum again.have

One of the great benefits of becoming a bottom as you get older is that there is no pressure on you to perform. There are times during an extended trip when, towards the end, it becomes difficult to get it up quickly. Being a bottom means I don't have to worry about that.

The other bonus is that I can have more sex. Yay!!!

Honestly guys the differences are real easy to see.

You will find Twinks have my name written on them and hunks have Vinapu's name written on them!  LOL

Just look for our names tattooed in small letters just above their cocks - you gotta look real close mind! haha

It is all so complicated!

I will never fully understand what is between my eyes and the thing down there that gets hard.  I'm just satisfied with it being there and working!

Twinks or Hunks ? That is the question !.

Since discovering Pattaya some 17 years ago my bed companions have been mostly Twinks. I preference I like them smooth with not too many tatoo's. i maybe 30+ trips I have had many many and been daddy to several.

I must say I feel easier if they were gay, but when you ask the question the answer will either be ambudivilent or whatever they think you would prefer.

However I am conscious that attractive hunks are in short supply in Pattaya and perhaps if I found one to off on the lines of the guys whose pictures Vinapu posts I would change my orientation.

Twinks or Hunks ? That is the question !.

......if I found one to off on the lines of the guys whose pictures Vinapu posts I would change my orientation.

no need for that ,

both types have rent to pay so we need to  keep them in gainful employment so it's good our boats are rocked by different specimens

You could add a good thing you are NOT doing:  exercising.  It may be still early, but later in life this becomes essential, to avoid 'slim' from becoming 'weak' and "out of shape". If we start with regular exercise early, then it is not a hardship later on but a source of satisfaction.

How do you know I don't exercise? Actually you are right, I don't exercise any more. I used to go running in Lumpini park and swimming in a nearby pool, but mainly as a means to meet boys, which failed.

But I still walk a lot, on an average day out between 10 and 20 km. And the occasional mountain climb:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/06/khao-no-in-nakon-sawan-province.html

(just one out of many)

But I still walk a lot, on an average day out between 10 and 20 km. And the occasional mountain climb:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/06/khao-no-in-nakon-sawan-province.html

(just one out of many)

Well, this is good basic exercise.  Just remember for later years that nothing replaces an intelligent plan of skillful workout with weights.  There are real differences.  For example:

An intellectual well read person may spend the whole day reading the newspaper and every best seller from cover to cover. But to become a professional requires a different kind of intellectuality: long hours of reading and studying from text books, attending classes and passing exams.  

Of course not everybody wants to be a professional.  But having the opportunity, don't we all want to reach old age with the full functionality and attractiveness of a professionally cultivated body? :

Not for me.

If it were in any way "unpleasant ' I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be doing it.

Apart, of course, from the very beginning when you are attempting to bottom. But once you learn how, a whole new world opens up.

It's easy. We go to a Twink bar. I point; you buy; I wear. Like buying accessories for your boyfriend of the day. Only this time it's ME! :-)

I point; you buy; I wear. Like buying accessories for your boyfriend of the day. Only this time it's ME! :-)

Tough luck, I'm not exactly famous for buying accessories  for my boys being firm believer in monetary compensation. Boys need money much more than another trinket.