Guest Declan69

Older Thai guys

Guest Declan69

I am looking to meet older guys. Say from 35 upwards. Not interested anymore in the younger guys anymore been there done that.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks Declan

Guest Declan69

I am looking to meet older guys. Say from 35 upwards. Not interested anymore in the younger guys anymore been there done that.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks Declan

Where, specifically? In Bangkok, Grindr is great for that demographic. Elsewhere in Thailand, Grindr is often pretty much useless. Hornet has mostly young guys, but filtering by age should help you find the older ones easily. If you're not an app guy, you really need to tell us where in Thailand, so that members can tell you where older Thai gays hang out or work.

LOL!  For me 35 y.o. Thai boys and Asians in general can fall under the "young" ones, if they take care of themselves.

My suggestion for "older" is naturally Babylon, and I know this well since I stay at their barracks when I am in BKK. You may like this too. On their events like foam parties the place is full of 35 y.o. and older Asians. 

Guest Declan69

Thanks. What I ideally would like is to meet an older Thai guy to have a relationship with. If I bring him to live with me he will not want to go out every night as most young guy's do.

Thanks. What I ideally would like is to meet an older Thai guy to have a relationship with. If I bring him to live with me he will not want to go out every night as most young guy's do.

I see your dilemma.  Any person you meet in the hot gay scene in BKK will not easily give up that lifestyle.  You would have to offer much attraction to have a serious relationship, and it would be difficult to know if your partner is interested in you or in what material things you offer him.  In my modest experience, older guys don't have less desires to cruise for sex than younger do, and monogamy is not a trait acquired by age alone. 

I think dating an older Thai guy comes with a different set of potential problems compared with dating a younger Thai guy, but with potential problems nonetheless. Baggage from previous relationships and rabid jealousy come to mind, I've seen some nasty examples of that.

I'm saying that not to discourage the OP, just to question the thought that choosing someone from a different age bracket automatically means less trouble. I think it always depends on the individual, so choose wisely and be prepared for disaster. ;)

Why not? Not all of us meet our partners in bars or saunas.

And not all gay guys participate in the gay scene. And certainly not in the areas we farang frequent.

If you want to find a guy on the scene, I think you'd have better luck in the Thai-for-Thai bars.

That wasn't my point. Of course gay guys can be found everywhere. But for a foreign visitor to get in touch and to figure out who might be interested in him, I'm afraid "the gay scene" (online or offline) is the most efficient and convenient route.

And Thai for Thai bars, why do you think they are called that? Most of those Thais who are interested in meeting foreigners know where they can find them.