spoon

Trip report: Bangkok, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi July-Aug

Great report and great catch at Arena as Nuk is a kind of star there and always in demand.

First report for  a while from Tawan, hope boys are doing well there. If one buys  them a drink and have them sitting with then they may guide hand to the bulge in undies but certainly not the blatant  way that Japanese did. In comparison to other bars Tawan boys are more adventurous but still conscious of appearances so to speak.

I don't think I ever had Arena massage with boy not showering with me at both ends of session but in other places it varies. I tend to leave it to the boy's routine and don't make an issue if they prefer to shower separately but always tell them that I like shower together and if they don't , I tend to skip them next time just like reader above.

Hero, Bonnys and Bangkok Massage soi Twilight boys invariably showered with me every time at both ends of session, at Prince never unless I insisted , at Senso never before session but always after one to mention more popular places.  

By the way, i was impressed with the guy who did the hula hoop show, so much so that i tipped the guy 100thb. That took some real skills to do what he does. He isnt my type though

In my opinion Mr. Boom is the star of the show. Glad you also appreciated his skill. An amazing young man.

Can you describe Mr. Boom? I don't recognise him.

Which show /number does he do ?

I asked Mamasan Ti about "Mr. Boom " but he said something like "he isn't a boy" my understanding was that he isn't offable.

U see thong at tawan?..i thought they said hes no longer work at tawan and already back to issan..cant wait to see him on my next visit to bangkok on early january next years..

Yup, if i get his name right, the superstar in tawan. Mr thailand in on of the years, 2014 was it? But not at his best right now. Maybe by jan next year they will be more ripped for your pleasure? Lol

You're making great use of your time, that's for sure.

Always disappointed when guy doesn't shower after with me for practical and well as erotic reasons: it's not easy to get that oil off your back. If he doesn't, I don't choose him again.

That's one of he reasons I like Banana Club where the boy always showers before and after with you.

I don't mind actually, while showering together is great but if the other person is not willing to, there's goes the fun of showering together. Only do things that both parties agrees to do to avoid disappointment. Though if he had went in and shower with me and help me up with cleaning the oil, he wouldve gotten more tips from me :)

Can you describe Mr. Boom? I don't recognise him.

Which show /number does he do ?

I asked Mamasan Ti about "Mr. Boom " but he said something like "he isn't a boy" my understanding was that he isn't offable.

I guess he didnt do the show every day. My first visit, no hula hoop show, but on my second visit, he performed that hula hoop shows, in underwear. Nice body very fit and lean with six pack but average face.

Yup, if i get his name right, the superstar in tawan. Mr thailand in on of the years, 2014 was it? But not at his best right now. Maybe by jan next year they will be more ripped for your pleasure? Lol

tawan is the only bar i prefer to go. i had one night with thong too, that time he was on off season too, but he still on going gym as regular basis. that night we both too drunk and have fun, accidently we slept together side by side.

there is a big guy with jesus tattoo on his left chest, i want to off him, but he left somewhere after he done stage performing. he had quite big down there.

thanks for the update spoon. tawan and arena is my favourite place in bkk btw.

I guess he didnt do the show every day. My first visit, no hula hoop show, but on my second visit, he performed that hula hoop shows, in underwear. Nice body very fit and lean with six pack but average face.

Thanks spoon.

I have visited Jupiter more than 10 times this year but never seen the great hula hoop show. One more reason for the return visit.