spoon

Need suggestion for good massage parlor with male masseur that open at 9-10 am

Hey guys, just want to see if anyone have any suggestion of a massage parlour that open early in the morning, so i can go and have a massage, be back at hotel before checking out at 12, preferably those that opens at 9-10am. I stay at nantra, and have seen a few parlour aroubd this area that do open at that time, but not sure which is better lol. Any sharing is appreciated. My go to massage parlour is prime massage and they open at noon. I fear that itll be too late for me to catch my 5.10pm flight considering the unpredictable traffic to don mueang airport. It can be gay or straight massage parlour as long as they have male masseur

Its my first time travelling through dmk, the journey to silom at 9.30 pm was a breeze though when i arrive. I did a quick checked on google map today at about the same time ill go to dmk tomorrow, and itll be about 40mins. Other than traffic, security line might also be unpredictable. Maybe im being paranoid since it is low season now, can hardly see any chinese tour buses around lol

You can take train from Hua Lampong, there is about one train per hour and departure from Hua Lampong is usually on time. There is a pedestrian overpass to the airport right next to Don Mueang railway station.

I'd try Health Massage in silom 64 building but I'm not sure how early they open 

I'm afraid they are closed. Last times I walked past, I saw neither boys nor sign for massage.

You could select a masseur the day before and ask him to come to your room in the morning.

You should still be able to make it to DMK if you start from Silom area at 2.30 to 3 pm. As soon you hit the highway, it is quite fast. 

Not sure when you are travelling but later this year one of the off ramps at DMK will be closed and replaced. Travellers to the airport are being advised to allow 3 hours to get to the airport from downtown Bangkok. A trial closure was held on the first three days of this week. The results will be discussed at a public forum on August 8.

Sounds like vehicles using the expressway will not need to leave so much time but there seem certain to be delays. Best to wait till the authorities announce when and for how long the closure/repairs will take place.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1296891/don-mueang-off-ramp-closed-for-repairs