Guest JanFriday

Body 2 body massage

Guest JanFriday

Any suggestions for where to go for body to body massage?

On a sidenote for those who have had both, which is better, body to body massage or four hand massage?

any well know gay massage place / Arena, Senso, Prince , Hero , Bonny etc / will have somebody who will do it for you.

from my experience it doesn't depend of massage place but particular boy and his learned routine, some will not do it , some only if asked and others still will include it in the course matter-of-factly so best is to ask either mamasan or even better boy himself.

as for second question those are two different experiences and if entirely  up to  YOU to decide which is better after you tried both which I encourage you to do.

When going for 4 hands make sure you chose first boy and let him to chose another one as not all of them will be willing to work with their friends.

As a massage experience, 4 handed only really works if the people giving the massage have chemistry and can work together as one. Otherwise it can be most distracting and not at all relaxing if both do "their own thing". It's a bit of a lottery on body to body as Vinapu says.

Different people have different definitions of Body to Body massage. To me, a body to body massage is using the entire body, well oiled, using the pressure and friction of the body to create sensual pleasure. It ranges in strokes from the lightest caress to firm contact to create pressure. I would say far less than 50% of the massages I get in Thailand fit that category and far less than 10% are truly memorable. The best masseurs use nearly every part of their body to create pleasure.

Id say the two times im in arena fits your definition of b2b. Both are memorable and they use the whole body to put pressure on mine. Not to mentioned the harden cock, both of us lol. Ive had one thai guy gives me slightly different version using his knee and thigh sliding from my body all the way to the leg, which is quite unique but this was not in bkk, but back home lol. But yeah, since b2b dont really have a school that teaches you like many other form of massage, its really up to the creativity of the masseur on their technique for b2b. Whatever style it is, a good one should give u relief on your muscles as well as gives u a hard on lol.

Almost exactly opposite Boyz Town there is a large "normal" massage shop. When I was last in Pattaya they had a body to body erotic massage on the menu and the guy that did it was really very good. Other than that it is a bit pot luck and is going to depend on the masseur. Ones where I've had good experiences are Narcissus and Blue Massage though I believe the latter is gone now. You can also find some pretty good body to body masseurs through Hornet, GR, etc but again a bit of a lottery.

Narcissus is definitely closed.

Blue House is open.

A remodelling has resulted in a closed door giving no view of what is inside.

There is never anyone outside.

What boys/how many are inside is unknown.

A recent visitor could help here by reporting.