Boy69

Taking Thai boy to Singapore ?

Never had been in Singapore. planning to visit there at my next trip to Thailand for about 3-4 nights with my Thai friend.

Is there a problem for Thai citizen to receive visa on arrival ?

Are there interesting gay places?

Also recommendations for the must tourists visit places will be appreciated.

Thanks

I have been told by friend thanThaï people dont'need visa for 30 days stay in all ASEAN countries. I have verified that for Laos, Cambodia, Singapore and Malaisia... For others I didn't.

I have been told by friend thanThaï people dont'need visa for 30 days stay in all ASEAN countries. I have verified that for Laos, Cambodia, Singapore and Malaisia... For others I didn't.

it is easy to check visa requirements for any nation for to enter to any country via Timatik database - the database what is used by all airlines in word for to be sure if person with ticket is eligible to fly...

https://www.traveldoc.aero/ just fill form and you will see all requirements  

Keep in the back of your mind that Singapore (and Malaysia) still have the anti-gay laws on their statute books penalising certain gay behaviour. It is rarely enforced now in Singapore but its best not to walk around holding hands or being overly affectionate. Not sure if your friend has a job or works in a bar. If the latter he might need to have a cover story if he is asked about his work at Immigration. But the fact that you will be with him should make that a piece of cake.

Several gay places in Singapore. Quite a few saunas - Keybox, 10 Mens Club, Cruise Club, ShoGun, TenMen.  A few bars like Backstage and Tantric, as well as large mixed clubs like the long-established Zouk which has lots of gay guys. Not much going on during weekdays but always packed at weekends.

For sighteeing take a look at the outside of the iconic Marina Bay Sands Hotel - but dont stay there. Its vastly overpriced and there are thousands of guests. If you want, you can pay to go up to the roof to watch the guests swimming in the infinity pool and get some photos, But its a waste of money! If you want a good view of the island, take a trip on the Singapore Flyer, the large Ferris-type wheel not far from the Marina bay Sands. The Merlion, the symbol of Singapore is worth a photo or two. Walking along Orchard Road is good for just looking at handsome Singapore guys. There are small China and India towns if thats of interest. Your friend will probably love the Universal Movies Theme Park on Sentosa Island. To get away from it all, I have always really liked the Jurong Bird Park. At night, walk along Boat Quay and have dinner at one of the open-air restaurants. 

Keep in the back of your mind that Singapore (and Malaysia) still have the anti-gay laws on their statute books penalising certain gay behaviour. It is rarely enforced now in Singapore but its best not to walk around holding hands or being overly affectionate. Not sure if your friend has a job or works in a bar. If the latter he might need to have a cover story if he is asked about his work at Immigration. But the fact that you will be with him should make that a piece of cake.

Thanks PeterRS for all your recommendations!

Will it be a problem if we stay together at the same room ?May it cause problems with law ?

Don't bother paying the ridiculous price to go to the observation deck at the top of the Sands Hotel. Instead, go up to the bar. You have to buy a drink but you can order an orange juice for $10 instead of paying something like $27 to go to the deck. Same view.

When I did that, no-one approached me to buy a drink so it didn't cost me anything.

Will it be a problem if we stay together at the same room ?May it cause problems with law ?

If you only book for one person you might have a problem in some hotels, but only a few. Just book a double room for 2 people with a large bed and you will have absolutely no problem. Certainly it never caused me any difficulties. I usually add my partners name along with mine when I make the booking.

a447a makes a good point about the Marina Bay Observation Deck. I still think its not worth going there or the bar because there is a good chance you will find yourself queuing for some time with lots of tour groups ahead of you.

Singapore has a lot to offer. Enjoy it and have fun.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/forum/5-blowing-wind-main-forum/

The real problem with Blowing Wind is having to wade through many hundreds of threads and posts to find out anything about local gay venues and events in Singapore. Its far easier checking other countries as they are listed in a different Travel Forum. Also, be aware that the average age of contributors to BW is probably no more than mid-twenties. So you are obtaining info that is generally more of interest to the younger generation.

A look on the opening page of 50 threads has these as the first -

Nudity with a Touch of Wisdom #2[NSFW]

DO YOU BELIEVE IN KARMA OR RETRIBUTION

Sexy/Hot / Cute / Cool Guys That Caught My Attention

How Did You Turn Gay?

Share Your Fantasies

Dasmond Koh's NoonTalk

What is The Longest Number of Days U Have Not Cum?

Polling Day for P{residential Election set for 23 September 2017

Rumblings of an Aged Gay

Fall in luv wif local mb

China's Singing Competition / Songs

etc.

The only one related to a gay venue is a 132 page thread on Keybox Sauna. But there may be a few bits of interesting info if you have the time. No gay travel sites are perfect but this one has quite a bit of condensed info on Singapore 

https://www.travelgayasia.com/destination/gay-singapore/

Utopia asia and travelgayasia is a good place to start. Blowingwind is a good website where gay locals interact, so if u want an insight of local gay scene, go ahead and read. Some thread might be good like those freelancer massage therapist thread, where u wont find those listed in utopia or travelgay asia. I mainly go there to read on traveller huts, mainly on Kuala Lumpur thread as it is where i live and we dont really have gay forum website in malaysia lol