Poll #3: Short or Long Time ?

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer short or long time ?

• Short time strongly preferred
    • Slight preference for short time
    • Don't mind
    • Slight preference for long time
    • Long time strongly preferred
  2. 2. What do you actually do -Long or short time ?

• Almost always short time
    • Mostly short time
    • 50:50
    • Mostly long time
    • Almost always long time
  3. 3. Do you prefere long time but end up doing short time as the guy you picked prefers short time ?

• Never -If I want to do long time, I make sure I get it
    • Sometimes
    • Frequently

Do you prefer short time or long time ?

Do you end up often doing short time because your boys prefer it ?

And for the discussion, do you have any tactics to make sure you get long time and to make sure the boy does not agree to long time & turn it into short time ?

I have of course encountered this.  

Also, the opposite, which is boys who try to hang around hoping for a multi-day off. However, this is less frequent.   Some of the ones like that end up with boyfriends & are off the scene.

I have firm preference for long time and must say that almost always boys  stick to their side of bargain when comes to time. If they want early leave , almost universally state it up front and explain why  , before even money is mentioned. 

Usually I trust them so don't put any preconditions but rarely,  if I have a feeling that he may have  some sinister motives when agreeing  I state plainly that if thy leave early they will get short time tip of 1000.

I answered 'never' above which is not entirely accurate but with so many long times and only 4 cases when boy cut time short I consider it statistic blip.

Opposite also happened few times when after full LT completed and breakfast consumed I asked for short time extension right away, in one case I bribed boy  with an offer of additional 1000, tipped another one 1000 afterwards but shockingly on two separate occasions boys  agreed to stay and did not want any money for an extension. I guess my original tip exceeded their expectation.

Although I often do short time My preference is to off the boy at about midnight and to have him in bed with me until about 9 or 10 in the morning. I’m versatile but on waking up I’m most definitely top so specifying his time of departure is important. Also I quite enjoy buying them breakfast particularly if they speak some English and very occasionally offering them more money to accompany me to the beach.

Although I often do short time My preference is to off the boy at about midnight and to have him in bed with me until about 9 or 10 in the morning. I’m versatile but on waking up I’m most definitely top so specifying his time of departure is important. Also I quite enjoy buying them breakfast particularly if they speak some English and very occasionally offering them more money to accompany me to the beach.

Morning wood? How do you still have that? You must have taken good care of yourself. I rarely experience that anymore after the age of 40. Or perhaps waking up to a hot boy next to me will help? ... I still have yet to try LT off...

In my early years (2009-2013) I used to want LT, but now I'm fine with ST. Actually now I don't discuss LT or ST, nor do I talk about money, only if I boy is good at sex and just stays over night, it turns into LT. But most (4 out of 5) are not convincing in bed, so I won't off them again and wouldn't let them stay over night if they wanted. Only about 1 out of 20 boys is good enough during short time, and stays over night on his own volition.

I have to answer all questions to participate in the poll, and the last

"Do you prefer long time but end up doing short time as the guy you picked prefers short time ?"     

I answered "Sometimes" referring to my early years.

I don't answer the poll because I haven't seriously started offing boys.  But in my experience in gay saunas, it is all short time!  Except for a few cases where after acquainting at the sauna I went with the guy to my or his place. This can be nice at times, if it is the right person,  but in general I like my solitude in bed after some urge has been satisfied.  Like I would not hang out at a restaurant after I ate a good meal.