Jhoony

Long time - how many times sex with the boy?

generally I am a short to medium time.

When longtime has happened by chance or design there often is a reluctance for round two in the morning.

Do u get two pounds of flesh so as to speak?

Do some literally what the company till morning with only one round?

I do require two lots.

When I am negotiating with a lad and talking about Long Time and how much, I make it clear that I want sex at night and again in the morning. 

Sounds a bit clinical (although I try and do it in a light hearted way) but, particularly if its a new boy I have not been with before, this is essentially a business deal and there needs to be clear expectations on both sides - does he kiss, is he top/bottom etc.

Deal concluded I can then enjoy the rest of the night with him - eating, drinking, dancing (well usually me watching him dance), etc.

So I am rarely disappointed  and often end up with yet another 'regular'.

The second time could be inquired in the form of a compliment: "you are so beautiful that I won't be able to resist having sex with you again when we weak up in the morning; will this be acceptable to you? "

For some boys, this sentence may be too complicated for them to understand. Think better use simple words to avoid misunderstanding.

For me its long time ago I did that-in Pattaya, and then that guy wanted rather to stay with me the night (which I hardly ever do/did) and it was HE who started next morning.

In same city I also once had a young guy who boasted (only when we were in the room) that he could come 4-5 times easy enough-and though the 4th or 5th did not come that easy, I do remember it was quite a fun night. He ate for double afters.

During my regular trips to Pattaya I prefer to have boys with me long time so I very much endorse the procedure described earlier by Vessey. In fact for me to sleep alone would be a little bit unusual. I find I’m most horny when waking up which is often early say 6 am, having gone to bed about midnight. If you look at my posts regarding hotels you will sometimes read complaints about noise, particularly at the Ambience. Many boys are not morning people so they can be slow to response to my demands for sex at that time.

I’m versatile but in the morning I’m top, whereas at night it’s kissing and sucking.

Last time I took guy back to hotel for LT, we had a good hour between 1 and 2 a.m. then he slept like rock until I had to awaken him at 11 a.m. He raced out because he was late for work, or so he said.

Think vessey has settled on the best practice, assuring that he gets what he's paying for and his guest delivers what he agreeed to.

Although we sometimes can't avoid romanntizing, in the end it's always about money and we shouldn't feel ackward discussing it before the deal is sealed. Otherwise they're free (in a term American football fans will recognize) to call an "audible."'