jason1975

December trip (20 to 24)

. He was very affectionate and I enjoyed his smooth young slender body. We showered together and soaped and washed my back very well. I tipped him very generously (1500 baht) despite his inexperience and lack of skills in massage. A variety of reasons

1) I was moved by his story

2) Christmas was near and I was feeling generous

3) He gave good after-massage service

4) I had a great conversation with him about Singapore

5) He showered for me (which the guy from Arena didn't do the previous day!)

( my underscore ) that was reason good enough to tip him generously

You have a good heart.

Massage was less then perfect but whole experience was obviously very pleasant so being generous was just fair payout.

If I liked his body I'd just hug him tightly for that  1/2 hr even if session was done and over, this is in fact why I prefer 1.5 hr sessions, I tell them 'we have still 1/2 so lets have a rest", very few complains.

I like your reporting style - every sentence carries some useful message. Not a minute wasted on vacation, I like it even more. Hope our paths will cross in future in a soi Twilight express lane like paulsf says.

a Chinese customer had gone into X Boys and invited interested boys to drink with him. He would pay their off fees to the bar but he would not pay any short time or long time because no sex was involved. It was just drinking. 6 boys ended up with this Chinese customer and P was one of them. They went to 3 different bars (one in Thaniya and two in Patpong) from midnight until 6am. 

that's fair if he told boys up front that he will pay for drinks but no extra tips will be paid. I understand he did and they agreed. Their tips was their  good, whisky soaked,  time

Otherwise I think  boy / boys should be tipped as they were removed from var losing their earning potential for the night and even , if you did not wait for P as you did , for the following night.

I think this is  quite common among Asian customers to take boys out just for drinking binge without tip if no sex is involved and boys happily oblige, I heard similar stories from boys before including my last night stand  in Sept when boy told me can stay past certain hours because his Indonesian client is taking him to bar for drinking as he usually does according to boy, never taking him to the hotel.

It seems some people just want to have somebody to talk to and willing to expense it.

If I liked his body I'd just hug him tightly for that  1/2 hr even if session was done and over, this is in fact why I prefer 1.5 hr sessions, I tell them 'we have still 1/2 so lets have a rest", very few complains.

Hug him tightly for 30 minutes ??  Can he be resuscitated after that?

that's fair if he told boys up front that he will pay for drinks but no extra tips will be paid. I understand he did and they agreed. Their tips was their good, whisky soaked, time

Otherwise I think boy / boys should be tipped as they were removed from var losing their earning potential for the night and even , if you did not wait for P as you did , for the following night.

I think this is quite common among Asian customers to take boys out just for drinking binge without tip if no sex is involved and boys happily oblige, I heard similar stories from boys before including my last night stand in Sept when boy told me can stay past certain hours because his Indonesian client is taking him to bar for drinking as he usually does according to boy, never taking him to the hotel.

It seems some people just want to have somebody to talk to and willing to expense it.

I usually tip even for drinking only session on top of off fee to the bar.

The trouble with taking boys out from the bar for drinking is that even you took a couple of boys from the bar, the news spread quickly as boys take selfies and send the photo to bar friends that they are drinking in the so so bar, their friends come and join the drinking party too.

In my November trip I ended up with 8 gogo boys, two waiters, 3 of their friends in the end. Obviously I didn’t pay tip for the boys that joined later voluntarily.

I usually tip even for drinking only session on top of off fee to the bar.

The trouble with taking boys out from the bar for drinking is that even you took a couple of boys from the bar, the news spread quickly as boys take selfies and send the photo to bar friends that they are drinking in the so so bar, their friends come and join the drinking party too.

In my November trip I ended up with 8 gogo boys, two waiters, 3 of their friends in the end. Obviously I didn’t pay tip for the boys that joined later voluntarily.

I do this a few times a year (so it's not a particularly Asian customer thing), usually with a guy who is a regular of mine (at that moment) and a handful of his friends.  I enjoy these trips to Isaan dancing or a Morlam more than the BKK nightclubs.  When I started doing this I just asked my bar guy/co-host what to do and his advice seemed fair to all concerned.  Obviously pay the off fee, but also give each 300 for the night for cab fair and to be nice and make it a special evening for all concerned.  He may have said 200-300, but 300 is a good number.   And of course pay for booze and food, but outside of the nightclubs it seems hard to run up a big tab.  I don't mind the occasional extra person going.  I've never felt like I'm being taken advantage of.  And last time the guys insisted on paying for half the food/bar bill.  

All-in it's still cheaper than buying a round of drinks for friends in NYC.   :)

Kudos to jason1975 for a great report, for venturing to some of Bangkok's more boutique massage shops, and most of all for such a great attitude.  Really an inspiration on how to enjoy the good and not get derailed if something is a little less than fantasized.  

And a special respect for being man enough to admit enjoying Unicorn Cafe.  I'll confess I enjoy the spot, but could never say so in public.  

Bravo all around.

What was the name of the boy at Baan Tewa? I might go there soon. He sounds lovely.

I am so sorry. I heard his name at the beginning of the massage but it didn't stick in my mind and it was my mistake not to ask him again before leaving. It's one of those one syllable Thai name. He actually works at the counter but he is available for massage. I hope that helps.