Bobby1974

First Time Visiting Gay Area In Bangkok

If I may suggest an alternative a bit farther away. Only a little bit further. Courtyard by Marriott. Great gym with free weights. Great pool that seems to be too deep for kids. Much more luxurious than Tarntawan. And when you walk in, the elevators are on the left, the front desk way off to the right. My friends and I just stumble onto the elevator without notifying the desk that extra guests have decided to stop by. And if you book a room through gcircuit.com, it's only B2,700 per night. I consider it the best hotel deal in Bangkok. And the place will be packed with young gays from all over Asia during Songkran.

Having written all that, I'm sure you'll have a great time wherever you stay.

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for your kind comment on my TR (I post them only on Pattaya Addicts now), and I am happy if it sparked a sense of curiosity in you.

Like you my Pattaya interests moved from girls to LBs to boys and I am loving it!, better sex and better holidays now than I have ever had.

I have no experience of Bangkok to offer, but should you venture back to Pattaya I would say that you will find LBs in most of the boy areas, certainly in Boyztown. Quite a few of the more 'girlie' twinks cross-dress when the mood takes them and several go on to make the transition into full LBs. In my (albeit limited) experience, it is the LBs who have more difficulties in joining boy threesomes - although others may say different.

LBs and boys also mix freely together with other customers at places like Zab, the Morlam venue at the entrance to Walking Street, and even the Boy nightclub, Nab, usually has a small compliment of LBs scattered in there. Fertile places perhaps to meet the  potential third members of your team for the night LOL