Guest oldies1

Impossible to find ?18-25 slender thai for playful nude wrestling

Guest oldies1

It seems that the language barrier is always a prob in LOS to make yourself

understand what you're looking for, so I am trying my chances here to to get

some pointers in how to find what I would love to do. I am located in Jomtien.

I would love to be pinned down and overpowered by a young thai dude.

I'm looking for a slender thai man (18-25) to friendly wrestle naked with :)
Not to hurt but as part of a power game... i am not very strong so I will not resist much :)

in fact I want to lose :) But no muscle guys please !

I am not the kind of guy to walk into a bar or gogo and start to show photo's of what

I mean on my smartphone. Because I have rather odd request chances are everyone

wants to see pics of wrestling guys and I'd be the laughing stock for sure.

How can i ever have my fanatasy put into reality ?

Any pointers (no pun intended) ;) are welcome, thank you

post-17810-0-64635100-1524037355_thumb.jpg

post-17810-0-06644100-1524037388_thumb.jpg

post-17810-0-91160600-1524037417_thumb.jpg

bar staff heard and saw it all and more so I'd not be concerned about being laughing stock , actually it would be good idea to show pictures like above to boy who takes your fancy to show what you are looking for. My guess even is they may like it.

I off mostly better built boys and l found they  are into that kinds of games - my favorite is when in the middle of the night boy wants to get a drink or go tho the loo and I say no problem , go, while still holding to him tightly and a bit of struggle follows, they always win but get idea what I like

so my advice is , don't be shy, just do it 

Guest oldies1

Thank you for replying

I want to do it, but what would be the best place to look for someone ?

Sunee plaza ? Jomtien complex ?

Another problem is that I want to that in the afternoon and most bars

won't be open or have available boys

Guest Hutchison

Thank you for replying

Tres demanding.

And do you also want it during Lent?

Thank you for replying

either Sunee, Jomtien or Boyztown are good to do your search, first pick up boy you like  , then tell him what you want.

Asking him to come during day next day saves you bar's  off fee.

Searching can be more fun than actual encounter 

As Vinapu says, just be honest with any boy you like and try to explain what you want, they will have heard for more extreme requests before! if he dosn't speak any English, easy to explain with a bit of body language showing him what you want and I think in Thai it is "Muay Plum", that will help him understand! If your chosen boy is not keen he might suggest a friend who is, or alternatively some of the mamasans (though not all!) can be helpful if you explain to them! In Pattaya you will find a few in Toy Boys and certainly Boyz boyz boyz keen on that though certainly in the latter a lot or are more muscular or at least pretty ripped side!

Have fun!

Off line a bit, but a website called 'mid-west wrestling ' popped up on my phone. Not sure fron where. If you like twinks worth watching. No nudity, it's all very legit, but the contestants wear tight one piece leotards, which leave nothing to the imagination! So if you like cute guys showing off their cock and ass, most seem to have a hard on, it's worth a look!

On 8/19/2023 at 9:52 PM, Keithambrose said:

Off line a bit, but a website called 'mid-west wrestling ' popped up on my phone. Not sure fron where. If you like twinks worth watching. No nudity, it's all very legit, but the contestants wear tight one piece leotards, which leave nothing to the imagination! So if you like cute guys showing off their cock and ass, most seem to have a hard on, it's worth a look!

TikTok is full of short clips of such wrestling bouts between young men in tight leotards - very alluring! Once you start clicking 'like' on one, they keep popping up on your feed. All quite legit, but they can stir the imagination! 🤣

I don't know if here's any sport with such a long tradition that has survived to this day. Cave drawings found in France are dated to 15,000 years ago.

When you think about it, it has all the things we fantasize about: close physical contact with a well-chiseled body, frequently changing positions, the unpredictable erection, lots of heavy breathing. 

Only once encountered a guy (in a Saphan Kawi massage shop) who enjoyed a more tame version of it. He turned off the AC and and began to playfully grab me and roll around. Wasn't long before we were both sweating. It was about then he put both hands on my head and the rest is just a pleasant memory.

On 4/19/2018 at 1:44 PM, vinapu said:

either Sunee, Jomtien or Boyztown are good to do your search, first pick up boy you like  , then tell him what you want.

Asking him to come during day next day saves you bar's  off fee.

Searching can be more fun than actual encounter 

Sometimes the reality does not match the fantasy.

But if you do not ask, you will not get.