TotallyOz

Gay Massage in Bangkok - My Hero and Prince Review July 7, 2018

I was feeling a bit adventurous yesterday so I wanted a massage. I went to My Hero and there were around 22 guys there and the average age was 30. They had nothing I wanted to pay for so I left. But, there was one cute guy but when I asked the manager, about him (less than 2 minutes upon walking in) he was taken by someone else.

I booked a Grab Taxi to The Prince (200 baht) and wanted to see their offerings.  Again, less than 20 guys and the average age was 30. And, if I think the average age was 30, it must have been higher. That was one cute little twink I liked with a cute smile but no ass at all and he walked more like Rue Paul than I do so that was a no go as well. 

However, I left both places content in that I had given them a try.  If I were going for massage only, I would have had plenty of sexy men with great bodies. Just none of the cranked my tractor for a happy ending.

So, Hornet won out again!

I would think that MyHero, Prince & Arena all has similar type of boys i.e. older, muscular type. Perhaps for younger twinks, you could refer to one of those lesser known massage spas (further away) recommended by DivineMadman. From their boy selection, I feel they are in general much younger and not muscly.

Grab taxi charges are higher than normal taxi in bangkok. Ive been using both to travel from my hotel to silom soi6, and its about 80-90 baht for grab and 60 for metered taxi. But only use metered taxi if u know the road, since some driver are pretty much useless with their directions. On the other hand, regardless of where the grab driver mistakenly took wrong roads, the fare will be fixed.

I would think that MyHero, Prince & Arena all has similar type of boys i.e. older, muscular type. Perhaps for younger twinks, you could refer to one of those lesser known massage spas (further away) recommended by DivineMadman. From their boy selection, I feel they are in general much younger and not muscly.

I agree with you.  I need to try new places recommended by DivineMadman. But, old habits are hard to break and I spent years at My Hero and it is hard not to start out there.

22+20= 42 guys to chose from and none selected, I'd check my testosterone level. LOL

I'm surprised with 200 Grab taxi fare, soi 11 to Prince is not that far  

I find I get pickier in my old age. :)  

You are right, the cost of the Grab Taxi was 159 baht.  I gave him 200 baht as I always tip.  I know it is not required and I'm not supposed to but I even tip regular taxis.  That is my New Yorker coming out.

Grab taxi charges are higher than normal taxi in bangkok. Ive been using both to travel from my hotel to silom soi6, and its about 80-90 baht for grab and 60 for metered taxi. But only use metered taxi if u know the road, since some driver are pretty much useless with their directions. On the other hand, regardless of where the grab driver mistakenly took wrong roads, the fare will be fixed.

There were tons of regular taxis available and honestly I have done TukTuks on the same route in the past. But, I like Grab as I don't have to deal with directions or conversations.  It is usually less than a 5-10 minute wait and I have to do zero explaining and The Prince is not easy to find if the driver doesn't know the way.

The drivers tend to be from Isaan, like many of the other people we meet.  Red-shirts to a man! And some, as you surmise, are struggling. One diver   was telling me how he slept in his car. I was surprised but then recalled that a soi near Babylon is filled with taxis, resting, waiting and being repaired. It seems possible that some of the drivers sleep there.,