bucknaway

ASAP TICKETS

Have any of you used ASAP tickets to book your flight to Thailand? I'm considering them as they could save me $400 On my tickets.

My other option is flying directly into Phuket to start my vacation. It knocks $100 off my ticket cost and saves me from having to book a flight from bangkok to Phuket. From Phuket I would fly to Chiangmai and then to bangkok to head to pattaya. I will finish my holiday in bangkok and fly home from there.

I'm still holding a torch for Qatar air because I just have 1 connecting flight. All the other airlines require 2 connecting flights and they all connect in Tokyo....

But if ASAP tickets is a good service....

Thanks, I can find flights for less than $800 but they all have 2 connecting flights and it seems only Qatar can get me there with only 1 connecting flight. I even looked at other airports. I may just have to bite the bullet and buy/fly Qatar....

To quote their terms:

"*All the above quoted fares are return economy class airfares per adult person in GBP, and include all taxes, fees and applicable surcharges. Fares are based on weekday travel Tuesday through Thursday. Travel period: October 25 - December 5, 2018. Advance purchase - up to 50 days. Minimum Saturday night stay is required. Maximum stay allowed is 7 days."

I lost interest at the max stay 7 days part.

I'm also wary of booking with "unknown" agencies.   They might fail, or screw up the booking of my special meal.    Perhaps this is being over cautious.

Often the likes of Kayak, Opodo & Skyscanner are about £20 cheaper than the airline.   For that difference, I would rather book direct with the airline, so the seat reservation, meal booking & so on work properly.