brall3

Cambodia & Vietnam

After two weeks in Bangkok, again I am thinking of visiting Cambodia and Vietnam EXCLUSIVELY to meet the guys. Any recent information on the gay scenes in each country such as go-go bars, massage places, and bars to meet guys for a short time hotel visit? Any information related only to hooking up with the guys would be appreciated.

I am posting this here in hope of attracting more viewers and possible comments. Thanks.

I'm not sure it makes sense to visit those countries EXCLUSIVELY to meet the guys.     Hooking up is harder work than in Thailand & if you want to hook up with Cambodians, Jomtien is the place to be.  

If you want to see the countries of Cambodia & Vietnam & have some fun on the way, that makes more sense.

Be prepared to use google & do some research.    There are very recent posts here with references to several bars in Cambodia.

Thanks guys. A few years ago I met a couple of very nice guys from Vietnam kworking at a restaurant in BKK. I decided then to visit Vietnam in hope of meeting other nice guys. However, past research on Vietnam revealed very little, if any, positive info, so I did not visit there. Apparently nothing has changed positively concerning the gay scene in Vietnam, so I will again pass on taking a short excursion there.

You guys saved me a lot of money and frustration!! This board is truly a valuable asset.

It's also interesting to know what type of boys & what type of customer we have. So if you guys could share that info it may help.

If you are a fit 30 year old, you might get more interest than some of us who are past 50.

Also, I like smooth slim bottom lads who also provine oral services. If you are getting attention from muscular tops who don't do much else, for me, it still means no action.