alex303

Screwboys bar Sunday 16/09/18

Z909 there's 2 things I could suggest here...

First if you ask quietly and nicely the mamasans in screwboys will quite happily jot you a small note of which numbers (all boys, Khmer, Viet, Thai) will do 'Everything' as they say.  I ask on my first night at the start of each trip and then later when I get back to the condo take a pic of it and keep it in my phone so can discreetly peek at it whilst pretending to check my phone in the bar.  That way I can scan the stage and work out who's the best match whatever I feel like that night.

Second like all mamasans they are a mix, I rely less on them these day and more on my regulars, but the mamasan who usually wears a cap can be relied upon and is honest I've found.  If I want / need info that's who I would ask. 

The older Thai mamasan with glasses is more inclined to tell you what he thinks you want to hear and cannot be relied upon as much...had a run in with him on the last trip and had to put him quietly straight the next day...ironically that was after I'd offed a cute Thai boy...lol

..with the Viet's I've noticed that once they know you and get comfortable with you they'll give more of themselves to build on the mutual enjoyment.  So with repeat encounters often the 2nd or 3rd encounter is better than the first as they just relax with you more and open up.

Let's do some maths.

At a minimum, we would be looking at 300 drink for you, 300 drink for boy, 500 off fee, 2000 short time = 3100, and that 3 times = 9300 THB before you can expect good sex with a Vietnamese boy from Screw Boys.

Whereas in Pattaya, it's 200 + 200 + 300 + 1000 = 1700 THB, and a 50% chance of good sex, or 3400 for 100%.

If I was to waste my time with a trip to Pattaya how many Vietnamese boys would I find ?

I just arrived in Pattaya and wouldn't call that trip a  waste , granted  did not visit any bar yet.

By the way-did you abandon your post a Maxi yesterday ? I was sitting there with ChristianPFC and couldn't see you

Christian thank you for the financial advice but speaking personally there's more to life than reducing it to numbers on a balance sheet when your having fun...I am not going to discus the 'mechanics' of what I did on x number of offs with you on an open forum.

If your enjoying Pattaya...great, good for you...but stop trying lecture other people of what they should be doing because frankly we don't all share your outlook on the world.  After 20+ years of travelling around Thailand and more than a few trips to Pattaya I have a reasonably good idea or what I enjoy and what I do not.

Zoomy02 good point, likewise I rarely get hasstled by boys or mamasans in Screwboys for drinks, if we chose to that's up to us but they appreciate a 100bhat Tip and its more useful & practical to them. They are a fun / playful bunch too when they're in good spirits, the seats by the side of stage are good fun especially when its busy as they hang out there coming on/off stage.

I stayed in on Sunday night catching up on some stuff before I head off to Hanoi tomorrow.

Sorry to high jack the thread but Paulsf:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293924-d12593669-Reviews-Duong_s_2_Restaurant_Cooking_Class-Hanoi.html

During your trip to Hanoi, if you enjoy a nice dinner, I highly recommend this restaurant.

My partner and I ate there twice during our holiday in April.

It is not a cheap restaurant but imo great value,reserve a table on the balcony, and of course it is much more enjoyable with a companion