winterjanu

Where to Stay in Pattaya

I will be back in BKK and I planned to visit Pattaya for the first time this time round. Amidst the troves of Bangkok posts, I find little info on recommended places to stay in Pattaya. I assume places around Boyztown or Jomtien would be most convenient. Any specific hotels to recommend? In Bangkok, LM is my go to.

I think it kind of depends on your budget.

Mosaik can be a good budget option.

Other alternatives include Zing in Jomtien and even The Classrooms near Boyztown (run by the owners of a straight bar).

Massage places with male staff are to be found around Tuk Com, near Boyztown and around Jomtien Complex.   

If you can hear the noise Copa and Ambiance are good options at Boyz Town. Close to everything the beach,Sunee Plaza and Walking Street.

If you prefer hotels with Swimming pool and near Jomtien beach The Agate and Zing Resort are the best gay friendly hotels.

Both area have many massage options.

The Venue in Jomtien complex has big comfortable rooms and show every night, 

In Boyztown are I second z909 recommendation for Classrooms, big room and separate entry by-passing bar and reception.

Baan Souy between Jomtien and Pattaya  is great option, quiet side soi but close to the main drag and motorsais available on the corner 7/24

Boy69 mentioned the Agate and Zing Resort in the Jomtien Complex as the best gay friendly hotels there, which I certainly agree with, having stayed in both. I lean towards the Zing as it’s pool is fairly large and of a useful size for exercise swimming. I frequently off boys from the BT gogos and from Winner and use quick two up motor bike taxi transport back to the Complex, but this would not be for everybody. Boys on the internet dating sites are usually familiar with the Complex hotels and their locations. I’ve never stayed at the Venue but can recommend the nightly show which is surprisingly good providing you don’t dislike ladyboys.