ggobkk

The lost is found

When Twilight lost out to development, one of the collateral losses was Maxi’s. And the face of Maxi’s was that of Pao the waiter par excellence. Always remembering the guests and their orders, his departure from Bangkok was a great loss. Reports, accurate and/or inaccurate, placed him up north working the land.

One of the forum members now in Bangkok reports and has photo evidence that Pao has returned and is now a trainee waiter at Telephone. Kudos to Floridarob and PaulSF for keeping us informed. 

1 hour ago, ggobkk said:

One of the forum members now in Bangkok reports and has photo evidence that Pao has returned and is now a trainee waiter at Telephone. Kudos to Floridarob and PaulSF for keeping us informed. 

I don't think I recall Pao but it's nice to know we have sharp eyed  spies on the ground.

8 hours ago, ggobkk said:

When Twilight lost out to development, one of the collateral losses was Maxi’s. And the face of Maxi’s was that of Pao the waiter par excellence. Always remembering the guests and their orders, his departure from Bangkok was a great loss. Reports, accurate and/or inaccurate, placed him up north working the land.

Pao was a legend. Always remembering my drink order and where I wanted to sit at Maxis. So pleased he has returned, and will look forward to seeing him at telephone on my next visit.

6 hours ago, paulsf said:

Vinapu you would recognize him . He waited on us many nights during your visits.

34 minutes ago, CTCI8F said:

"us" meant you, vinapu and his boy ? figured why he didn't recall Pao

shame on me for which I should rot in hell but even if certain good Samaritan member tried to help me with his picture, somehow I don't recall him even if he looks great.

Would it be true what I often say to pesky mamasans " I like girls  better "  ? LOL  

Or guys from Bangkok Massage across the soi were more disruptive ?