TotallyOz

Information on Gay Hua Hin

When i was in hua hin before, i got a massage session at our hotel and the masseur is obviously gay. Not my type, so i didnt engage further but im pretty sure many members might find him attractive. The massage was sensual too. So that is also one more option to find a boy there i assume. Had similar experience at hotel in siem reap as well, and that time the masseur even asked if i wanted more, to which i politely refuse. 

8 hours ago, Michael said:

I am taking a trip soon to Hua Hin for 2 weeks. I have been there many times over the last few years but always with a date so I didn't go to the bars. Anyone have recommendations to find cute guys?

Take the cute guys with you to Hua Hin.

When I was there earlier in the year, there were 2 gay bars.     New Guy and Red Indian.   

New Guy had about 4~5 boys.    There was some mention of massage upstairs, but I recall that offer was rather unsatisfactory 3 years ago, so did not pursue that.  I think the only reason I didn't stick to the duvet was that it has more than enough time to dry out between customers.   The massage was also poor.

Red Indian had one guy behind the bar and another host, who is probably over 30.

The offer on the phone apps is very limited.   It's a pity, as Hua Hin would be a very nice smaller alternative to Pattaya if a few more boys showed up.    Of course,  if some of the very few boys meet your requirements, it's OK.  

7 hours ago, traveller123 said:

just don't expect any cute boys

I visited the bar 2 times in february. On both days there were 2-3 boys and I found all of them cute and I consider myself a picky bastard :)

The boys were also very friendly. On both days I left the bar more than happy. My only complaint about the bar was the bathroom in the room upstairs with no proper working shower. On the first day the guy drove me back to the hotel and told me, that in the street of my hotel there is a new bar supposed to open soon. I guess that never happened.