Guest Limuel

ITS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!

Guest Limuel

Looking forward to meet guys who'll gonna visit Philippines.

Exploring the beautiful places and discovering the nature.

• Members

I was recently in Manila and hooked up solely with guys off of Grindr.  One I paid for a 'massage' and the other was just a normal hookup - no money exchange.  The massage guy wanted way to much for sex so I gave him a pass.  The normal hookup guy was definitely an A in bed and pretty passionate. 

Something to note about the rent trade in Manila - at least that off of grindr, but I assume this would be the case if you actually go to a gay massage joint.  Normally you agree to getting a massage only and price for a massage only.  They do not like to talk about sex.  They say they can discuss 'extra' services after the massage.  This threw me off because the massage guy I hooked up with quoted a pretty high price for sex.  He was actually surprised I turned him down.  He asked me to name my price but at that point the whole mood was just off for me and I didn't want to continue.  I much rather agree on a price for the whole deal ahead of time.  This way there is no 'negotiating' right in the middle of the action - it just kills it and not for me.

I would say there is a pretty decent crop of guys you can meet off of grindr or just online in general who are not rentboys but by and large, my experiences in Manila as with in Thailand is if you are a Westerner - they start talking about being Moneyboys or Massage boys (Money boys, hustlers, rentboys) just by a more 'professional' name.

As for as hotels allowing guests.  I stayed at Red Planet hotel with no problem so I assume this generally isn't an issue.  To make sure though, you could double check the hotel.  Manila itself didn't do it for me.  Too chaotic, polluted and not pedestrian friendly at all.  It doesn't have a good metro system so therefore you rely more on Grab (uber in S.E Asia) or just taxi's in general which I hate.  Plus, because the traffic is so horrendous, it takes ages to get even a few kilometres. The food wasn't very good either (unless constantly eating fast food is your thing).  Bangkok is the much better choice if you are considering either.

If I go back to the Philippines, i'm passing Manila and check out the trade in smaller cities like Cebu.  I'm thinking the guys will be friendlier and for the rent trade - cheaper.  As of right now though, I would say if you want better value and as sexy, if not sexier men - i'd go with Thailand over Phillipines.  Pattaya to me is still the easiest place in S.E Asia to reliably get hot guys for reasonable prices and who perform well.  It isn't the city of sin for nothing.

Edited by cactusjack75

Being just back here in BKK for the ...xth time I do agree with all that. With just one tiny additonal not for those in the know and how to act: Near Kuta Beach/Bali. About the one and only remaining steadfastly gay area in Indonesia (which does not mean you cannot find anything else elsewhere in that huge country)

I was in Manila two years ago for few days and got fun with two guys at same night. 
One guy was 21 yo medical student and we have very hot sex in his dorm while his roommates leave. 
Second boy was maybe 23 yo. Young YouTube blogger. We have sex on Manila street. It was extremely hot. 
All’s for free.

I miss Philippines so much and wanna back some day. 

• Members

I used to live in Asia and visited Manila and Cebu a couple of times for work. The people are indeed friendly and communication is not a big problem as a lot of people have some level of understanding of the English language. 

I enjoyed the country but cannot say the same when it comes to hooking up. The guys, on Grindr or massage places, can be handsome and charming but the dick size tends to be small. I understand that Asians tend to have smaller average dick size but I had better luck finding guys with at least 5 inches of dick in Thailand.

• Members

Never been to Philippines but is on my list, have been going to Bangkok almost every year for last 10 years, not necessarily for Thai guys, but for weather, food, shopping, hotels, massages, friendly people.  How do you compare Thailand v Philippines.   Assume Philippines is cheaper, is it as gay friendly?  Things to do other than sex?!

• Members
19 hours ago, Asialover said:

Tell us more :)

I was on a Saturday evening in a large sauna with a nightclub is connected.There was a sexy young guy.He should have been probably around 20 years old.he probably found a hairy guy with some muscles appealing, so it went into a cabin.he fucked me hard with his appealing cock.he was also on dirty talk. A good memory.And he was not a money boy.

• Members
3 hours ago, puwe said:

I was on a Saturday evening in a large sauna with a nightclub is connected.There was a sexy young guy.He should have been probably around 20 years old.he probably found a hairy guy with some muscles appealing, so it went into a cabin.he fucked me hard with his appealing cock.he was also on dirty talk. A good memory.And he was not a money boy.

“A large sauna with a night club connected.” Please names, address detail!

• Members

The popular Fahrenheit Café is a combination of a sauna (jacuzzi, steam room, showers, private cabins) and entertainment facilities (karaoke, bar and dance floor and shows).

Particularly busy at weekends. This is a private club, so expect to pay a joining fee on your first visit. Bring two forms of ID.

1204 E Rodriguez Sr Ave, Quezon City, Manila

weekday: 19:00 - 02:00
weekend: 19:00 - 03:00

I take an Uber to get there.Enjoy it soon.
Stay Safe

5 hours ago, love18 said:

I was told guys use fake pics in their profiles in app. Is that true?

Somewhat! First, a number will use photos of themselves from 5-15 years before to look younger. Second, some will say in their profile “not me on DP”. The truly fake ones are less numerous now because it is easy to verify with a video chat. Rather than have my photo being passed around everywhere, I just use WhatsApp or Viber and tell them I wanna live chat for a moment. If they are fake, they then vanish! If I do call and they are not to my liking, I am direct with them. I do always block their number afterwards because they will try to recall later even if you told them you were not planning to meet. Most guys will actually progress really fast to get your number. They also get scammed pretty regularly from old men that just wanna talk and never meet. That is why you will see in their profile “no talk shit”.